• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2017-2018 Champions League

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't I see somewhere that Ancellotti was going to the Chinese Super League? Or was that just an unfounded rumour?

I had heard that last week, but it was mentioned on ESPN Premier League now. Who knows. He is allowing the animals to run the asylum at Bayern and they are playing more for themselves than as a team. Didn't see that with Pep. Too many players at Bayern and not enough spots for all those egos in the starting lineup. Maybe Ribbery / Robben retire and clear up some room for the the youth.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 3rd goal for Arsenal is huge. Now a 0-1 defeat at Koln doesn't = loss on agg

What is the deal with a guy like Jonas Hector. He seems invisible with Koln yet Low seems to love him on the National Team since the Euros....and to me seems pretty invisible there too.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurs took care of business vs APOEL. Kane with the hat trick. So far, so good in group play.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
German teams taking a beating today. Dortmund and Leipzig. Tomorrow I predict PSG 3 Bayern 2. Will have to score more than 3 with Ulreich in net....but we'll see.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dortmund is basically done. They have a very small chance. Being 6 behind both real and spurs with 4 games left is bad. Likely will lose when they head to madrid also. Maximum points total looks like 9. Only hope they have is for real to take all 6 points vs spurs and they need a win when spurs come to Germany.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dortmund is basically done. They have a very small chance. Being 6 behind both real and spurs with 4 games left is bad. Likely will lose when they head to madrid also. Maximum points total looks like 9. Only hope they have is for real to take all 6 points vs spurs and they need a win when spurs come to Germany.

Yup. Spurs basically just need to take care of business vs APOEL and find a way to get some kind of result in one of their other 3 matches.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsea/Atletico Madrid and Bayern/PSG tomorrow but FS1 is showing CSKA Moscow/Man United and FS2 is showing Sporting/Barcelona. They have 4 of probably the top 8-10 teams in Europe facing each other and they decide to show those 2 games. That's just awful

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chelsea/Atletico Madrid and Bayern/PSG tomorrow but FS1 is showing CSKA Moscow/Man United and FS2 is showing Sporting/Barcelona. They have 4 of probably the top 8-10 teams in Europe facing each other and they decide to show those 2 games. That's just awful

Then they tweet this. What a joke

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. They're most likely out now, but they'll drop into the Europa League where they should be a favorite to win it.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dortmund Madrid game was a treat to watch. Offensive firepower going back and forth. Thought Burki should have saved that last goal.

Really... way to drop the fucking ball fox

Yeah. They're most likely out now, but they'll drop into the Europa League where they should be a favorite to win it.
Have to get past the gunners!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. I thought for sure I'd be able to watch at the bar. Facebook Live only? I heard that is a joke. I heard Facebook wants the Premier League games too over NBC on Serius channel soccer sports talk. No old school announcers either.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stinker for Bayern. I got the 3 goals correct for PSG...but for Bayern to get shut out....that is a joke. The noose is coming for Ancelotti if we don't see better form soon.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stinker for Bayern. I got the 3 goals correct for PSG...but for Bayern to get shut out....that is a joke. The noose is coming for Ancelotti if we don't see better form soon.
Blame the skipper but there is a bunch of old, washed up talent that needs to go and be replaced

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame the skipper but there is a bunch of old, washed up talent that needs to go and be replaced

Boy do I agree with you there. Names: Robben, Ribbery, Martinez, Boatang to name a few. Any others? That first goal Neymar is walking through 6 or 7 pylons. Do something instead of brushing him with a feather.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I was driving home from work listening to soccer talk I heard that Timo Werner pulled himself of the game at the 30 minute mark. The analysts mentioned headaches or pressure (coach stated). Turkish crowd get to him in his first road UCL game? They made it sound like that and that the Leipzig fans may not forgive him that they inferred he gave up based on pressure. German news reports said it was a blood pressure issue. Seems weird.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I thought for sure I'd be able to watch at the bar. Facebook Live only? I heard that is a joke. I heard Facebook wants the Premier League games too over NBC on Serius channel soccer sports talk. No old school announcers either.
What!?! Bomb them! Bomb them right now. Is that why I keep hearing douche announcers recently? I don't want to hear a fuckign American while watching an EPL game, sorry it doesn't do it for me. I especially don't want to hear goooolllll gooolllaawsssoo or whatever the fuck. Give me Martin Tyler, Ian drake, John Moston, lee Dixon, Jon champion not these other fake assholes.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What!?! Bomb them! Bomb them right now. Is that why I keep hearing douche announcers recently? I don't want to hear a fuckign American while watching an EPL game, sorry it doesn't do it for me. I especially don't want to hear goooolllll gooolllaawsssoo or whatever the fuck. Give me Martin Tyler, Ian drake, John Moston, lee Dixon, Jon champion not these other fake assholes.
This. I prefer the British announcers for play by play, regardless of which League it it. Except Ray Hudson, he's annoying AF.

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I prefer the British announcers for play by play, regardless of which League it it. Except Ray Hudson, he's annoying AF.
When Martin Tyler said that Aresene wengers aresnal was pussy footing around.....fucking classic. Their way with words describing soccer is just far superior to Americans. Leave us Mericans for American football.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ian Darke does some epl games