• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Horford decides could very well be the difference maker, and Miami radio says he wants to come here.

Seems like Riley will be pitching Horford at their meeting vs Whiteside.

Gonna be a fun next few days!!
it would be hilarious to see whiteside go and for the Heat to sign Horford after you talked bout how much better Whiteside was than Horford ALL YEAR....

ohh the hypocrisy is hilarious.

as always---- Time Vindicates.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know how much Horford is asking or can get? The Thunder would have about 7 mil or so to play with if they sign KD. I think $18 mil for Horford so they would have to get rid of about 11 mil, I think that is right

If Noah is getting $18M -- how much do you think Horford will get ? (>> $20M)

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, that's crazy. He is a solid player but maybe almost as much as Lebron. Last year this would have been the 2nd highest contract, of course things are changing in big ways.
unless he takes a discount to go to OKC I think Horford will sign a 3 year deal worth about 80 million.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Noah is getting $18M -- how much do you think Horford will get ? (>> $20M)

I just saw that if Horford would have stayed for his final year he would have gotten 18 mil in ATL so yeah he will get 20+ mil easy lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a lot of salaries to shed. They would probably have to trade Kanter.
i have read they already have places they could send Kanter to if they wanted too....Portland would prob take him into their cap space i na second.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have read they already have places they could send Kanter to if they wanted too....Portland would prob take him into their cap space i na second.

Obviously, Horford is the better player in terms of Kanter or Horford and much better on defense but you think that is worth it? Kanter just signed a long contract and he is making about $17--a pretty good deal but Horford will get at least 24 or 25...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be hilarious to see whiteside go and for the Heat to sign Horford after you talked bout how much better Whiteside was than Horford ALL YEAR....

ohh the hypocrisy is hilarious.

as always---- Time Vindicates.

I would have NO ISSUE keeping Whiteside over Horford apples to apples, but if it means getting or potentially getting Durant, then its a no brainer.

No hypocrisy, and it's shouldn't be that hard to comprehend.

If I'm Whiteside, I'm not waiting either. From near broke to 100M+?
Here's the conversation on facetime:

Hey Hassan, this is Mark Cuban, I'd like you to be the focal point and face of our franchise moving forward.
How's 100M sound, right now?

Whiteside: :wank:

This is BUSINESS 101 for both sides.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, Horford is the better player in terms of Kanter or Horford and much better on defense but you think that is worth it? Kanter just signed a long contract and he is making about $17--a pretty good deal but Horford will get at least 24 or 25...
if it means durant stays its def. worth it....i think thats a question for KD and his staff...you take it to him and say---hey- we can prob get al horford...we have it worked out- we can send kanter out- and bring this guy in....you in?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
between 24 and 29....

Sounds to me (if true), he wants to 1+1 like James.

Makes total sense, depending on true desire of him and Durant wanting to play together, regardless if its OKC or Miami, right?

#wiggynightmare

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have NO ISSUE keeping Whiteside over Horford apples to apples, but if it means getting or potentially getting Durant, then its a no brainer.

No hypocrisy, and it's shouldn't be that hard to comprehend.

If I'm Whiteside, I'm not waiting either. From near broke to 100M+?
Here's the conversation on facetime:

Hey Hassan, this is Mark Cuban, I'd like you to be the focal point and face of our franchise moving forward.
How's 100M sound, right now?

Whiteside: :wank:

This is BUSINESS 101 for both sides.
the fact that you think you actually think their is a chance Durant will be in Miami next year is mind boggling to me.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds to me (if true), he wants to 1+1 like James.

Makes total sense, depending on true desire of him and Durant wanting to play together, regardless if its OKC or Miami, right?

#wiggynightmare
dude...you must be delusinal

the chances that Durant plays with Horford are being talked about seriously in OKC.

horford, oladipo, rw, adams, etc. is a supporting cast that absolutely embarrasses anything the HEat could offer Durant.

like isaid- when durant doesnt sign- who will it be you brag about the heat getting a meeting with next year that doesnt sign?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fact that you think you actually think their is a chance Durant will be in Miami next year is mind boggling to me.

I think he stays in OK City 1 more year.
I've always said that.

I'm just repeating what is being said about Horford/Whiteside.

APPARENTLY Horford is open to coming here whether Durant does or not, and then HOPEFULLY Thunder lose again and Durant comes NEXT summer, which is a very logical scenario.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for free agency to begin to see who the Kings overpay for.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he stays in OK City 1 more year.
I've always said that.

I'm just repeating what is being said about Horford/Whiteside.

APPARENTLY Horford is open to coming here whether Durant does or not, and then HOPEFULLY Thunder lose again and Durant comes NEXT summer, which is a very logical scenario.
ohh okay...we are already focusing on next year...cool deal.

seeya in 2017 iguess right?

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to be wrong, but i cant for the life of me see any scenario where Durant comes to miami. Only to play second fiddle to lebron again and having to follow his footsteps to get a ring. Every shot he takes will be him yet again trying to catch Lebron on the leaderboard but now for team as well. I just dont see it.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to be wrong, but i cant for the life of me see any scenario where Durant comes to miami. Only to play second fiddle to lebron again and having to follow his footsteps to get a ring. Every shot he takes will be him yet again trying to catch Lebron on the leaderboard but now for team as well. I just dont see it.
It feels like a 3 team race right now, if he doesn't stay home, he's gonna go to GS or SA. Next summer will be REALLY interesting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.