• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Kris Dunn will make it to the Kings pick? I saw that Buddy Hield was mocked to the Kings.. I don't know much about him other than that he is a scorer.
Doubt you'll see Dunn or Hield at the 8 spot tbh.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Kris Dunn will make it to the Kings pick? I saw that Buddy Hield was mocked to the Kings.. I don't know much about him other than that he is a scorer.

Someone hinted at him possibly being picked up by the Lakers. Hoping THAT ain't true...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it. Have to trade up to 4 to be sure.
yup no way that happens. I would like the Bulls go after Batum to pair with Butler and Rose. Then go after Buyombo to be our center. or Go all in on DeRozen. Rose, DeRozen and Butler would be scary.

If Bulls dont want to make much Noise I wouldnt mind 2-3 low key guys like Lin(back up PG), and SG Evan Fournier, and (back up SF/PF) Marvin Williams.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup no way that happens. I would like the Bulls go after Batum to pair with Butler and Rose. Then go after Buyombo to be our center. or Go all in on DeRozen. Rose, DeRozen and Butler would be scary.

If Bulls dont want to make much Noise I wouldnt mind 2-3 low key guys like Lin(back up PG), and SG Evan Fournier, and (back up SF/PF) Marvin Williams.
So many questions. Do we trade Rose? Butler? I say no to both, but we'll see. Is Noah gonna stay? Probably not but it's possible. I have a feeling a complete overhaul is coming, this team may look completely different soon.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many questions. Do we trade Rose? Butler? I say no to both, but we'll see. Is Noah gonna stay? Probably not but it's possible. I have a feeling a complete overhaul is coming, this team may look completely different soon.
I say keep Rose and Butler, let Noah and Pau leave. Sign Biyombo to be our center and hopefully you hit on your Draft pick. maybe pick up Lin to be your back up PG. I would be ok with that.

If We start out bad trade Rose before the Deadline. U hope he is having a good year and healthy and his trade value would be high.

That would be my plan.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will the Warriors now continue to pursue Durant?

They will. They won't get him.

I'll tell you who they should go after and would be an even better fit; Al Horford.

Imagine the "Death Lineup" with Curry, Thompson, Iggy, Green and Horford. Not only can Horford get them post numbers, he can stretch the floor and knock down a few 3s if need be. He's not an alpha like Durant so he'll fill his role. He'd be an almost seamless transition. Now you've got an All Star caliber player as your 4th option. He could probably easy to convince as well. He's 30 and wants a championship. He ain't getting that in Atlanta.

Joe Lacob said he wants to be aggressive. Horford is the direction they should go in if they want to swing big.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll tell you who they should go after and would be an even better fit; Al Horford.

Imagine the "Death Lineup" with Curry, Thompson, Iggy, Green and Horford. Not only can Horford get them post numbers, he can stretch the floor and knock down a few 3s if need be. He's not an alpha like Durant so he'll fill his role. He'd be an almost seamless transition. Now you've got an All Star caliber player as your 4th option. He could probably easy to convince as well. He's 30 and wants a championship. He ain't getting that in Atlanta.

Joe Lacob said he wants to be aggressive. Horford is the direction they should go in if they want to swing big.

You may be right because even if the Warriors somehow got Durant, they'd still have a weakness at the center position. Horford is a two-way player who fits into what the Warriors do. Getting him would kill three birds (outside shooting, post scoring, and good defense from the center position) with one stone.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have no shot but Damn Durant would look good in a Bulls Uniform. He would be the go to guy and he would have Rose and Butler. Damn that would be awesome. I can dream. Bulls have the money.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we have no shot but Damn Durant would look good in a Bulls Uniform. He would be the go to guy and he would have Rose and Butler. Damn that would be awesome. I can dream. Bulls have the money.

He would look better in a Heat uniform

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have the money? Plus does he want to go to a team with an aging Bosh and Wade. I dont know.

Well I doubt the Bulls situation is any better and may be worse. Pau is gone, Noah is a shell of himself, Rose is crippled and will never be the same. The only bright spot is Butler but you wouldn't have some of that roster with the Durant pickup so who knows.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I doubt the Bulls situation is any better and may be worse. Pau is gone, Noah is a shell of himself, Rose is crippled and will never be the same. The only bright spot is Butler but you wouldn't have some of that roster with the Durant pickup so who knows.
Butler and all the young player, McDermott, Portis, Mirotic. Its really not a bad situation. U still get Rose for 1 year.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's officially the offseason....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes I think you're crazy......sometimes I think you're brilliant. You're brilliant today.

He'd be a great addition to the Warriors.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.