• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he does not have to relocate his family, and he gets to play for a winning team. These deals are often about a lot more than just money and PT. there are tons of external factors that inpact a players' decision. My bet is that he is happy to be with the Clips.

Ha! We think alike.

My post from a few days ago.

I think you are exactly right.

Relationship and a unrealistic chance of winning it all.

So, his wife was like, " screw that, I'm not moving again on a vet minimum 1 year deal "

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I love him off the bench.

Speights....I'm not sure about.

But, we still don't have a starting sf.
I can tell you- since both of them have played for my two fav teams- that Bass is much better on defense and will hustle harder than Speights. But, Speights has a better offensive arsenal than Bass. If you play them together they could be a good mix.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats been up, My Friend?

You watch any Summer League?

I'm ready for the Olympics to start.

Track and field, swimming, Gymnastics, Boxing, Basketball....all of it.
Hey now Mecca!

There's so much going on in my joint right now...my head has been spinning! My youngest step daughter is 15 and had a baby- then moved back with us because her mom is dying of breast cancer. This was TOTALLY unexpected- but we're coping.

I've watched some summer league and have been impressed. Looks like the Lakers' Ingram was a good choice, as well as McCaw for the Warriors. I read something where coach Kerr said if he keeps playing like that he'll get in the rotation. I am excited and can't wait for the new season.

I love the summer games- especially like swimming. How they dive and enter the water almost without a splash is amazing. Love to see the competition.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now Mecca!

There's so much going on in my joint right now...my head has been spinning! My youngest step daughter is 15 and had a baby- then moved back with us because her mom is dying of breast cancer. This was TOTALLY unexpected- but we're coping.

I've watched some summer league and have been impressed. Looks like the Lakers' Ingram was a good choice, as well as McCaw for the Warriors. I read something where coach Kerr said if he keeps playing like that he'll get in the rotation. I am excited and can't wait for the new season.

I love the summer games- especially like swimming. How they dive and enter the water almost without a splash is amazing. Love to see the competition.

I knew something was going on because of your absence.

That's a lot.

I hope it gets easier, My Friend.

I'm sure nobody is happy about a 15 year old parent to be.

But, with everything she is going thru with her Mom, all you can do is be there.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you- since both of them have played for my two fav teams- that Bass is much better on defense and will hustle harder than Speights. But, Speights has a better offensive arsenal than Bass. If you play them together they could be a good mix.

Yeah, .......But, Speights is getting round.

Plus, I wonder what his motivation was to join the Clippers?

More so than most Teams, the Warriors DESPISE us.

But, he came for the minimum?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now Mecca!

Ingram and Mccaw are gonna be rotation players next Season.

Both need to gain some weight.

But, both have already shown mismatch potential.

Mccaw is gonna be able to guard 1-3.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew something was going on because of your absence.

That's a lot.

I hope it gets easier, My Friend.

I'm sure nobody is happy about a 15 year old parent to be.

But, with everything she is going thru with her Mom, all you can do is be there.
Thank you for the kind words my friend!

It isn't the most ideal situation- especially when her Dan & I tried to do all we could to make sure she didn't end up like this. But, given the circumstances with her mom the feelings of disappointment and frustration have to be moved to the back burner. The good thing is she'll have us both throughout this process!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, .......But, Speights is getting round.

Plus, I wonder what his motivation was to join the Clippers?

More so than most Teams, the Warriors DESPISE us.

But, he came for the minimum?
Now that you mention it, I think he in particular had issues with some of the guys from your team. I think he has feelings of disloyalty coming from GS. KD joining GS really threw a different dose of reality in the face of some of the guys...him & Bogut in particular.

LOL @ he's getting round.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram and Mccaw are gonna be rotation players next Season.

Both need to gain some weight.

But, both have already shown mismatch potential.

Mccaw is gonna be able to guard 1-3.
What a luxury for both teams. I'm glad the Lakers were able to capitalize this summer. It's been hard to watch them the last couple of seasons.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the kind words my friend!

It isn't the most ideal situation- especially when her Dan & I tried to do all we could to make sure she didn't end up like this. But, given the circumstances with her mom the feelings of disappointment and frustration have to be moved to the back burner. The good thing is she'll have us both throughout this process!
Excellent way to view the situation.

Now she will have a positive role model in YOU.

Ps. Little Mama will have someone to grow up with.

I have a sister that is 20 years younger than me.

She's a odd duck because she spent 85% of her time with adults.

Social interaction is a necessity.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that you mention it, I think he in particular had issues with some of the guys from your team. I think he has feelings of disloyalty coming from GS. KD joining GS really threw a different dose of reality in the face of some of the guys...him & Bogut in particular.

LOL @ he's getting round.

That's what I'm saying!

It's ......weird.

I mean, come on....

It's not like he went to a better situation...lol

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Oklahoma City Thunder have signed guard Alex Abrines to a three-year deal worth $18 million.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a luxury for both teams. I'm glad the Lakers were able to capitalize this summer. It's been hard to watch them the last couple of seasons.
I wonder when the Lakers become relevant again.

Status
Not open for further replies.