• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between draymond and griffin its close draymond is way better on defense and at passing the ball

He is perfect for the Warriors team, not sure how he would be on a team where he demands more offensive responsibilities. The defense will always be a guarantee which is very valuable.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are great. Draymond> griffin for defense. Griffin> draymond on offense. Would love either

Draymond for Griffin would be a terrible trade for the Warriors. Not sure it would help the Clippers either, but Green is exactly what the Warriors need, Griffin is not.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he has improved. Look, he has improved with his decision-making/IQ and mid-range but if you actually look at the numbers it is about same. I think his 4th year in the league when he played a full season was his best year. His rebounding has gone down big time but that has to do with DeAndre, his passing numbers have gone up and he has improved in that category. Free throws better. Mid-range better. Efficiency as a whole is pretty much the same. I don't want to say he has peaked bc I think he can be better, but maybe he has peaked on the Clippers if that makes sense. All that being said...Bradley, Johnson and 18 1st rounder is still not worth him IMO

Dude, the guy couldn't make a a shot that extended past the length of his arm his first few years.

I have watched every game he has played professionally. He has improved.

Doc Rivers says Blake Griffin's jumper looks even better this season

Clippers' Blake Griffin has confidence in improved jumper

Blake Griffin shows off improved jumper with three point range. That’s not fair.

Blake Griffin's new jump shot should terrify the NBA

Griffin's Work on Jumper Will Help His Game

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohh no doubt, I saw him in college and early his jumpshot was awful. From a jumpshot standpoint he has dramatically improved. I guess his numbers don't reflect his improvement. The Clippers have a lot of options on offense and he doesn't have to put up huge numbers but say he does go to Boston and has to be the number 1, you think that would be better for him or worse?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake has improved every year, especially his jumper and passing the ball

Yep.

He is a very good passer.

Anyone who wants to know what Blake is capable of, only needs to look back to the Clippers record when Cp3 went down.

He did this a few times.

Blake Griffin had 26 points, 14 rebounds and 13 assists for his second straight triple-double to lead six double-digit scorers and lift the Clippers to a 117-101 victory over the Houston Rockets.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh no doubt, I saw him in college and early his jumpshot was awful. From a jumpshot standpoint he has dramatically improved. I guess his numbers don't reflect his improvement. The Clippers have a lot of options on offense and he doesn't have to put up huge numbers but say he does go to Boston and has to be the number 1, you think that would be better for him or worse?

His numbers increasing, or decreasing, is not the barometer for improvement.

He's still scoring, just in different ways.

Now you can't just totally sag off him on the perimeter.

He can now pull up, from as far out as 18 feet, or blow right by you with his handle if you chase him on the perimeter.

Not sure how he would do in another offense.

He's not a #1 ....imo

Chris Paul is the alpha.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

He is a very good passer.

Anyone who wants to know what Blake is capable of, only needs to look back to the Clippers record when Cp3 went down.

He did this a few times.

Blake Griffin had 26 points, 14 rebounds and 13 assists for his second straight triple-double to lead six double-digit scorers and lift the Clippers to a 117-101 victory over the Houston Rockets.

Why don't you go ahead and take Love for Griffin, the Cavs will throw in a 2nd round pick :laugh3:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond for Griffin would be a terrible trade for the Warriors. Not sure it would help the Clippers either, but Green is exactly what the Warriors need, Griffin is not.

I think Draymond is the better all around player.

Plus, he plays both sides of the ball.

But, yeah.....styles matter.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGHHHHHHHHHH

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Draymond is the better all around player.

Plus, he plays both sides of the ball.

But, yeah.....styles matter.

Draymond for Griffin is that rare scenario where it wouldn't benefit either team. I think Draymond Could thrive in your offense, but the difference is that CP3 needs to dominate the ball. Griffin's scoring is much more valuable with a playmaker like CP3. Draymond's playmaking is much more valuable to the Warriors with Curry being able to shoot.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't they make Speights a offer?

He took the minimum to play for us.

I'm not quite sure.

I do know that if Speights was offered a min contract from both the Warriors and the Clips, he made the right choice signing for the Clips.

The Clips offer much more stability in terms of playing time and a chance to boost his stock. If he was only getting minimum offers, then he needs to go to a place where he'll get consistent playing time. With the Warriors, he was always hit or miss. For every 20 Point game he had, there was an 0-5 game with 1 rebound and terrible defense.

Kerr had a quick hook for Mo, which was deservedly so. I think he can be good with your team, because you'll have CP3 to navigate and run the pick and pop with him. Also you guys don't have a lot of front court depth, so he'll likely see really consistent playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.