• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not quite sure.

I do know that if Speights was offered a min contract from both the Warriors and the Clips, he made the right choice signing for the Clips.

The Clips offer much more stability in terms of playing time and a chance to boost his stock. If he was only getting minimum offers, then he needs to go to a place where he'll get consistent playing time. With the Warriors, he was always hit or miss. For every 20 Point game he had, there was an 0-5 game with 1 rebound and terrible defense.

Kerr had a quick hook for Mo, which was deservedly so. I think he can be good with your team, because you'll have CP3 to navigate and run the pick and pop with him. Also you guys don't have a lot of front court depth, so he'll likely see really consistent playing time.

He said they never offered him a deal.

Maybe he came to us out of spite?

* pun intended*

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said they never offered him a deal.

Maybe he came to us out of spite?

* pun intended*

Mo is a really frustrating player. He's supremely inconsistent. When his shots aren't falling, he becomes disengaged in the game and his defense becomes really, really, really bad. Like, really, really, really, really bad.

But when he's hitting shots, it's glorious.

Reactions: LAD

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also rather try sanders at the same price. Still 0 rim protection with this signing

I read somewhere that the Warriors aren't interested in Sanders. Makes sense though, IMO. With the culture the Warriors have going on right now, you don't want to bring in someone with a questionable work ethic and love for the game. Too much to lose in the locker-room.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read somewhere that the Warriors aren't interested in Sanders. Makes sense though, IMO. With the culture the Warriors have going on right now, you don't want to bring in someone with a questionable work ethic and love for the game. Too much to lose in the locker-room.

I actually think the Cavs would have nothing to lose going for Sanders. Lebron and Lue would put him in his place, might take some time but eventually.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the Cavs would have nothing to lose going for Sanders. Lebron and Lue would put him in his place, might take some time but eventually.

I think the same principle applies to any situation really. The Warriors have a strong culture in place, which is no different than the Cavs, who have a great core/culture going on there right now too.

Just always hard to gauge a guy who's not that into the game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When on his Psych meds, I'd rather have Kaman than Andy.

But, your point is solid.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When on his Psych meds, I'd rather have Kaman than Andy.

But, your point is solid.
Anyone know what Andrew Bynum is doing these days??? Asking for a friend.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with an injured rookie as our main rim protector? We gonna give up 110 points a night....

But score 220 so we good fam

Status
Not open for further replies.