• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Lebron, Wade, Melo, and Paul leading off the show with all the recent shootings to the Eric Berry story to the Zaevion Dobson award for his courage and now the Sager story. Simply amazing

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you keep mentioning physical and mental toughness it wasnt even that, cavs were just better thats all from a talent standpoint

Because Wiggy believes that there is no horse so dead that it can't still be beaten.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Hill is not a rim protector, but there aren't many out there available.

Yeah, it's not from lack of effort. He's just too light in the ass to be a true rim protector. He'd be a perfect fit for you guys though. Especially in the death lineup.

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but it doesnt have to come from a sports writer or executive. Sports writers and executives never tell the truth, you should know that lol. I take what people say with inside sources as little as possible as being serious

Yes, because random internet dudes are always more credible.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you responded saying "this post shouldnt even deserve a response" thats when i thought you were angry. How does that make me weird? lol

That's not what makes you weird. Being weird is what makes you weird. :dhd:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hearing that the Westbrook to Boston deal is basically in place and now just waiting on the final details to be worked out.

— Kevin Nesgoda (@KDN4) July 13, 2016

@jsor21 Yeah, it’s for the 2018 Nets pick and odds & ends.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m hearing that the Westbrook to Boston deal is basically in place and now just waiting on the final details to be worked out.

Here's the latest...

There should be no question by now that the Celts still believe they need to make changes to their roster before the season begins, and it has been confirmed that they are trying to accomplish this on multiple avenues — to no avail thus far. Sources indicate the Celtics are very much open to major moves, but, while situations certainly remain fluid and they have expressed interest in Blake Griffin and Russell Westbrook in the past, there have been no discussions regarding those players in quite some time.
via Boston Herald

Steve Bulpett: Always trust @HowardBeck. Important to note his report says GMs think C’s are logical trade partner for Westbrook, not that there are talks.

– via Twitter SteveBHoop

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard they haven't spoke to Westbrook or Griffin since they were interested earlier in the year.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,098.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Simmons needing rest days in summer league?

And the transformation into a diva begins.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,098.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the latest...

There should be no question by now that the Celts still believe they need to make changes to their roster before the season begins, and it has been confirmed that they are trying to accomplish this on multiple avenues — to no avail thus far. Sources indicate the Celtics are very much open to major moves, but, while situations certainly remain fluid and they have expressed interest in Blake Griffin and Russell Westbrook in the past, there have been no discussions regarding those players in quite some time.
via Boston Herald

Steve Bulpett: Always trust @HowardBeck. Important to note his report says GMs think C’s are logical trade partner for Westbrook, not that there are talks.

– via Twitter SteveBHoop

@mick7-1961 would be unbearable if they added RW or BG.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben Simmons needing rest days in summer league?

And the transformation into a diva begins.

He definitely looks like an all-around player but just an average scorer and he has literally no jumpshot, obviously he is young but his mid-range will probably be the key throughout his career like Derozen, if I had to take a guess. He is 6'10" but can move like a guard, that's rare.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the latest...

via Boston Herald

– via Twitter SteveBHoop

Not sure I'd make the trade if I'm the Celtics given that Westbrook wants to test free agency and I'm sure Blake is similar. Also, not sure how Griffin would work in Boston given that they have Horford facilitating that role.

Reactions: LAD
Status
Not open for further replies.