• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, once the parade ends, that season ends.
FA starts the next one.
The reason(s) any team won or lost at this point doesn't really mean shit.

I can promise you Lakers/Heat/Spurs fans never carried on like this.

Speaking of, felt good to be on the FRONT end of a blowout for once watching last night's game...:suds:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Turnup some credit here(HOPEFULLY it won't go to his head:lol:), but he put it in perspective. It's a game, it's entertainment, and has no real bearing on anyone's REAL life...

So for those who keep switching teams and that you have to wonder if they're having an issue or 2 with their self-esteem...

Who would ever know we used to go after each other like ruff and reddy? LoL

#weputitintoperspective

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would ever know we used to go after each other like ruff and reddy? LoL

#weputitintoperspective

:suds:I look at it as being the 2 toughest kids on the block. We had our throwdown, we dusted off and said "fuggit,let's grab a drink..."

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:I look at it as being the 2 toughest kids on the block. We had our throwdown, we dusted of and said "fuggit,let's grab a drink...

Old fashioned way.
Remember when kids just used to fight with their fists, settle the issue, then be friends again?

Now they talk shit via social media, then grab a gun or knife and waste their life in prison.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're not a cavs fan, so why the hell would I refer to you as a bandwagoner?

You seem personally affected/insulted every time I mention this board is full so called "fans" that are nowhere to be found when cleveland is losing though. Why?

Because if anyone says anything positive about the Cavs that's the word you seemingly use. Ya don't need to be a fan of a team to speak positively about them. I've never liked the Lakers but I have the utmost respect for the Showtime era & even Shaq/Kobe. Unlike you I can dislike a team but understand what was accomplished & not be pissed about it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because if anyone says anything positive about the Cavs that's the word you seemingly use. Ya don't need to be a fan of a team to speak positively about them. I've never liked the Lakers but I have the utmost respect for the Showtime era & even Shaq/Kobe. Unlike you I can dislike a team but understand what was accomplished & not be pissed about it.

These boards are dominated by Heat and Lakers fans win or lose, for years.
You couldn't find a Cavs fan with a search warrant when James isn't/wasn't around.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you realised i've congratulated the Cavs numerous times? In fact I think I was one of the first to do so after game 7. Also admitted lebron was absolutely phenomenal on quite a few occasions. And not once have I lost a minute of sleep because of it

But when some people start spurting out complete bullshit, yeah then I say something. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - heck isn't that what these forums are all about?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You couldn't find a Cavs fan with a search warrant when James isn't/wasn't around.

Funny you'd mention LeBron...since you're obsessed w/ him. Do you really think your Miami Heat would have gone to 4 Finals in a row w/ only Wade & Bosh? Enjoy those 2 rings LeBron helped to win rather than always bitching about him. Because if he was still in Miami your level of disgust wouldn't be so over the top like it currently is.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you'd mention LeBron...since you're obsessed w/ him. Do you really think your Miami Heat would have gone to 4 Finals in a row w/ only Wade & Bosh? Enjoy those 2 rings LeBron helped to win rather than always bitching about him. Because if he was still in Miami your level of disgust wouldn't be so over the top like it currently is.

The topic wasn't LeBron.
It was bandwagon.
I was a Heat fan long before James brought his talents, and will remain long after.

I didn't like him before he came, while he was here, and certainly not after.
That doesn't mean I can't be fair when discussing him. He's a great player.
I supported him for 4 years, as I do ANY player on the Heat.

Did we win because he was here? Of course..
But unlike the Cavs band wagoners I can enjoy , watch, support the Heat even if they aren't the best.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This board is really the anomaly tho. Plus as soon as lebron left the heat index lost 800k followers...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but if u had won, that would have been all over this board and everywhere else....there was already a thread started comparing them to the 96 bulls and a lot of people were saying gs was better in multiple ways.

Coming from a guy that posts a thread with the title "stephanie curry"

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a guy that posts a thread with the title "stephanie curry"

U gotta admit u liked that...fun fact: Besides Stephanie, can u name another all-nba pg who averaged more turnovers than assists in an nba finals?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the old CBS boards the real fans always showed up whether our team won or we basically had to take our lumps. Like i said earlier, gotta respect the TRUE fans of their teams...

I was here when the cavs were down, i know wiggy was gone, but didn't he have some type of emergency or something

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U gotta admit u liked that...fun fact: Besides Stephanie, can u name another all-nba pg who averaged more turnovers than assists in an nba finals?

Better question, can you name a poster who is a bigger troll than you? I know i can

Status
Not open for further replies.