• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you insist on keeping this nonsense going fine, you asked for it. You keep calling LeBron this & that yet he was never the center of r*pe allegations. Game over, shut up. For all the over-the-top jackass things LeBron has done during his career he never put himself in the situation Kobe did. Now stop this carp once & for all. I get it, you hate LeBron. Which is fine, I've considered him a jackass since he was in HS. I'm not much of a fan of his. I just don't carry around the dislike you have for him.

So why can't I dislike a player then? I've disliked plenty over the years. After lebron there's bound to be another one I consider a huge dick. I'm not allowed an opinion now? Stop taking this so personal.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you insist on keeping this nonsense going fine, you asked for it. You keep calling LeBron this & that yet he was never the center of r*pe allegations. Game over, shut up. For all the over-the-top jackass things LeBron has done during his career he never put himself in the situation Kobe did. Now stop this carp once & for all. I get it, you hate LeBron. Which is fine, I've considered him a jackass since he was in HS. I'm not much of a fan of his. I just don't carry around the dislike you have for him.

To be fair, from what I've encountered most Lakers fans are to Kobe as I am to James.
Obviously they support him as a player on their team, but they know he's pretty much a jerk otherwise.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, from what I've encountered most Lakers fans are to Kobe as I am to James.
Obviously they support him as a player on their team, but they know he's pretty much a jerk otherwise.

He's not even in my top 3 favourite LAKERS. But you just can't discredit what he did for the team over the years.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ, don't say that to certain people though. Apparently lebron is the greatest :rolleyes2:

He's way up there and still going.
Hopefully his elevator gets stuck on floor 3.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, have you watched any Summer League?

Rosier looks outstanding.

Marcus Smart gonna lose some minutes.

I haven't seen any Celtics games because, well, they're the Celtics.

Hows this Jaylen Brown fella doing?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have read back a page to see what the hell you guys are debating.

I agree, Lebron has never done anything untoward, on or off the court, and he has been on the radar since High School.

That is hard to do in this day and age.

With that being said, there are several.guys on the Team that I root for that I don't like as a person.

Even before the hostage gate, I HATED Deandre Jordan and CP3 is a ASS.

But, I don't need to like them as people to respect what they have done on the court.

Hell, I knowingly rooted for, and attended games, for a Team that had one of the these most despicable human beings on the planet as the owner.

#TheyAreNotMyRoleModels

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen any Celtics games because, well, they're the Celtics.

Hows this Jaylen Brown fella doing?

He is very athletic.

But, he tried way to hard to upstage Simmons and got himself hurt.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is very athletic.

But, he tried way to hard to upstage Simmons and got himself hurt.

That's always what young rookies try to do. They need to play their own game and the accolades will then eventually come. That's what I liked about Ingram yesterday, he didn't try to play hero ball even when they were up 20.

Hopefully there will be more of that to come in tonights game vs Simmons

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, have you watched any Summer League?

Rosier looks outstanding.

Marcus Smart gonna lose some minutes.

Ever since I left Lost Wages 5+ years ago I don't catch the summer league like I use to. Although I'm still frustrated that the Celtics got those picks for the trade to the Nets & seemingly didn't get much in return. I hope things work out but I'm not overly confident. Not a fan of the C's current roster & wanted them to draft Buddy Heild (spelling?).

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's always what young rookies try to do. They need to play their own game and the accolades will then eventually come. That's what I liked about Ingram yesterday, he didn't try to play hero ball even when they were up 20.

Hopefully there will be more of that to come in tonights game vs Simmons

Yeah, my husband is stupid for MMA.

So, we ordered the PPV.

Now, the fight he wanted to watch has been cancelled and he's all weepy.

I'm just gonna watch Summer League in the den instead...lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since I left Lost Wages 5+ years ago I don't catch the summer league like I use to. Although I'm still frustrated that the Celtics got those picks for the trade to the Nets & seemingly didn't get much in return. I hope things work out but I'm not overly confident. Not a fan of the C's current roster & wanted them to draft Buddy Heild (spelling?).

Buddy didn't have the greatest of games yesterday though but the kid sure can shoot

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buddy looked like hot garbage yesterday.

But, he played with YMCA talent.

His shooting will improve when Teams have to double down on Davis in the paint.

What do you think about Horford?

Ps. I done think this is the Team you will field come regular Season.

Danny will make some trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.