• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer these few questions

How many 73 win teams have there been in the nba?

Did the cavs have HC?

How many teams have ever come back from 3-1

How many players have ever lead BOTH team in everything?

Who was the 2nd highest scoring 2nd option in league history?

Hint, none, no, none, 0, Irving

We are a force to be reckoned with weather you want to admit it or not

Yes, "you" beat a great team that won 73 games during the regular season and didn't have HC. But no way in hell is that team of yours a 'force to be reckoned with'.

Heck, 20 years ago the current Cavs team probably don't even make the ECF

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Answer these few questions

How many 73 win teams have there been in the nba?

Did the cavs have HC?

How many teams have ever come back from 3-1

How many players have ever lead BOTH team in everything?

Who was the 2nd highest scoring 2nd option in league history?

Hint, none, no, none, 0, Irving

We are a force to be reckoned with weather you want to admit it or not

Your good dude!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean I get it, the Cavs finally won a championship. I'm genuinely happy for the real fans - the ones that stuck with the team before lebron and during lebrons stay in Miami when the team was horse shit.

But sadly this board has very little of those fans, if any!! And it's those fans that don't know shit and need the shut the hell up because let's face it, this Cavs team is very very beatable.

Bingo...!

And i get what you're saying about long-suffering fans. Have nothing BUT respect for them. At least THEY have the stones to keep getting behind their team through thick and thin...

Bandwagon fans kill it for the TRUE ones...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo...!

And i get what you're saying about long-suffering fans. Have nothing BUT respect for them. At least THEY have the stones to keep getting behind their team through thick and thin...

Bandwagon fans kill it for the TRUE ones...

Thing is, the 'team to beat' will always have insufferable fans. Heck, I remember when the Lakers were tearing the league up, the ESPN boards were full of so called Laker "fans". Fast forward six years and the true die-hard guys are still repping their team even after an abysmal 17 win season.

Betcha NONE of the cavs fans on this board will still be here once lebron becomes obsolete and the cavs are back in the lottery year after year (will happen sooner than most will believe)

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what it boils down to, though. Cavs took it, it's now the off-season, and everyone(with the possible exception of Cavs/LeBron fans) are looking forward the UPCOMING season...

Yep. Nobody is going to give a shit if you won a year from now if you dont win it again

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is the cavs bandwagoners are making it sound like the cavs dominated the series and are a huge force to be reckoned with. Yes Cleveland are the deserved champions and lebron was phenomenal, but no way in hell are they the team that the fanboys make out they are.

Same old shit. I was giving my opinion & as usual if anyone says anything positive about the Cavs you throw out that "bandwagon" bullshit. I just find it odd that your only defense to anything said positive about what the Cavs just accomplished is that 1 word. As an NBA fan of more than 30 years I'm not biased. You just don't like it when anyone disagrees w/ your agenda.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS fans gotta admit had they won, they would have been considered the greatest team in nba history surpassing mj's bulls finsihing off a 73 win season with a championship....That narrative was starting all over, so the cavs beating them is pretty impressive

Chi fans should at least thank us

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS fans gotta admit had they won, they would have been considered the greatest team in nba history surpassing mj's bulls....That narrative was starting all over, so the cavs beating them is pretty impressive

Chi fans should at least thank us

I always thought they were a top 10 team all time not the best though

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old shit. I was giving my opinion & as usual if anyone says anything positive about the Cavs you throw out that "bandwagon" bullshit. I just find it odd that your only defense to anything said positive about what the Cavs just accomplished is that 1 word. As an NBA fan of more than 30 years I'm not biased. You just don't like it when anyone disagrees w/ your agenda.

I know you're not a cavs fan, so why the hell would I refer to you as a bandwagoner?

You seem personally affected/insulted every time I mention this board is full so called "fans" that are nowhere to be found when cleveland is losing though. Why?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, the 'team to beat' will always have insufferable fans. Heck, I remember when the Lakers were tearing the league up, the ESPN boards were full of so called Laker "fans". Fast forward six years and the true die-hard guys are still repping their team even after an abysmal 17 win season.

Betcha NONE of the cavs fans on this board will still be here once lebron becomes obsolete and the cavs are back in the lottery year after year (will happen sooner than most will believe)

I give Turnup some credit here(HOPEFULLY it won't go to his head:lol:), but he put it in perspective. It's a game, it's entertainment, and has no real bearing on anyone's REAL life...

So for those who keep switching teams and that you have to wonder if they're having an issue or 2 with their self-esteem...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought they were a top 10 team all time not the best though

Yeah but if u had won, that would have been all over this board and everywhere else....there was already a thread started comparing them to the 96 bulls and a lot of people were saying gs was better in multiple ways.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what it boils down to, though. Cavs took it, it's now the off-season, and everyone(with the possible exception of Cavs/LeBron fans) are looking forward the UPCOMING season...

IMO, once the parade ends, that season ends.
FA starts the next one.
The reason(s) any team won or lost at this point doesn't really mean shit.

I can promise you Lakers/Heat/Spurs fans never carried on like this.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, once the parade ends, that season ends.
FA starts the next one.
The reason(s) any team won or lost at this point doesn't really mean shit.

I can promise you Lakers/Heat/Spurs fans never carried on like this.

Yeah even I admit, who didn't exactly get on with you Heat fans during the lebron years, you guys were nowhere near as bad as the current cavs "fans".

Status
Not open for further replies.