• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, I happen to coach basketball and have a lot of basketball people in my circle of friends. I have had this conversation with about 15-20 of my peers, none with reason to be biased for or against the Warriors.

I have yet to find a single one who thinks the Warriors are beatable if they are healthy. Not even 1.

Some fans are underestimating the impact KD will have on their offense. They are 100% unguardable now. How do you handle a Curry/Durant ball screen? Hell, how do you handle a Pachulia/Curry ball screen? There is nobody to help off of and they actually have a player capable of going ISO and getting whatever shot he wants at the end of the clock. They did not have that last year.

There is a reason that analysts like Barkley and Miller were so hard on KD when he signed with GS. They know exactly what this means. It will take injury or miracle to beat this team in a series.

This isn't a video game either. Sure (on paper) they look unbeatable......but that's why they play the games.....isn't it?

And don't under-estimate injuries either.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even part of the convo. You're standing on that TIRED injry excuse...

Get over it...:lol:

I don't really consider it an excuse. It's more of a fact...when people bring up random role playing scrubs being out like bogut that is an excuse....your 2nd and 3rd best player gone is def worth noting....and when they did play guess what we won

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. The Wizards didn't really add anyone. The Magic added pieces just to add where they're probably your toughest competition next to the Wizards. Miami is in rebuild mode. And Charlotte lost Al Jefferson and Jeremy Linn, while retaining Batum.

Maybe......you missed it.

They added Soft Helmet Hibbert in Charlotte.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mozgov is better than bogut....didn't u see the contract ur lakers just gave him :lol:

Nice try...

You may have missed it (not sure how since you're a Cavs fan) but Mozgov averaged almost 15ppg and 9rpg (including a game where he had 28 and 10) in the Finals a few seasons ago. Plus, he played some good defense.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mayb have missed it (not sure how since you're a Cavs fan) but Mozgov averaged almost 15ppg and 9rpg in the Finals a few seasons ago. Plus, he played some good defense.

I agree, but Chieflakers thinks them missing bogut was worse lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really consider it an excuse. It's more of a fact...when people bring up random role playing scrubs being out like bogut that is an excuse....your 2nd and 3rd best player gone is def worth noting....and when they did play guess what we won

It's an excuse, plain and simple...

You can attempt to color it any way you wanna...:lol:

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually GS is statistically much better when Bogut(the random starting C) is on the floor. You brought up Mosgov lol.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually GS is statistically much better when Bogut(the random starting C) is on the floor. You brought up Mosgov lol.

You mayb have missed it but Mozgov averaged almost 15ppg and 9rpg in the Finals last season. Plus, he played some good defense. We were also statistically better as soon as mogov signed both deffensively and offensively....that is why mozgov also makes more money than beergut

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can stay healthy, then they could be a threat.

Sure. I just don't think there's any assumptions that can be made.

Chemistry is huge and again it looks great on paper but if KD, Curry, and Thompson are all averaging around 17-18ppg it could be a problem when all 3 are used to X amount of shots and ppg.

And yes, I KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE ALL SAID. Actions mean more than mere words.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say that at all, but continue to TRY to put words in my mouth...

You keep standing on the injry excuse. No one's buying...:dhd:

I don't have to make any excuses my team won...and is the returning champs

Status
Not open for further replies.