• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors won some games in the playoffs due to guys like Livingston and Barbosa bailing out a slumping starter or two.
yah...it was kinda odd in that during game 1 and 2 when the warriors dominated itseemed their bench was the thing really giving them the kick in the ass and the momentum. once those bench guys started missing like livingston- barbosa, etc....once bogut was gone- things got a lot easier on the cavs it seemed like.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what really helped is the rim protection. Bogut and Ezeli helped with that. KD has the length to guard Lebron the problem is LBJ owns KD :laugh3:

Remember OKC had 3 defender that could guard Lebron especially on the pick-and-roll. I will say Green is much better than Ibaka. KD, Ibaka and Sefolosha. The main problem is the other way, Battier was guarding KD. The Cavs might need another defender, Jefferson is not bad at all but Battier was better IMO

Ezeli fucked up our flow when we were up 7 in game 7. When ezeli fouled lbj on that 3. I knew we were in trouble. I was begging for keer to take him out

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming from a guy that is a GHOST when his team loses, warriors win the ship... And i dont see you on this board for the rest of the year. Lame
are a fucking idiot? I was here when the cAvs were down 3-2 and still a 75% under dog- and still had to beat Golden State 2 more times---- the FIRST team to beat them 3 in a row in 2 years- and the first team to beat them at home twice in a row....so please...eat my ass if thats how your gonna run your mouth.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Warriors were getting Kawhi instead of KD id probably say absent an injury its over...but kawhi is the best defender in the league and is a champion.....KD is soft and is primarily a jump shooter.....id have loved it if the Cavs got wade but its not what we need....i was happy we got dunleavy but upset when i thought we used our big TPE because i felt they had to use that on a defensive minded player around the trade deadline.....glad we were able to preserve that for a future move.

Dunleavy was definitely a nice addition for you guys. Another shooter and underrated play maker.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw draymond laugh when lebron ran right by him in game 6....

and dude...this iggy stuff has got to stop....lol...

durant is intriguing esp if he focuses on more than offense........but i think lebron will be out for blood there.

So if GS were to go to their small lineup they would be tough to defend, but lets look at it from the other side, offense.
Curry-Kyrie, Klay-JR, Lebron-Iggy, Love-KD, Tristan-Draymond.

KD is a pretty decent defender, but about in the post. I just think the Cavs would have to go to their small lineup in that situation.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't. I think most people would take Whiteside over TT.

Most = everyone in the world minus a couple Cavs fans

5....not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4......offered or would have offered him a max

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezeli fucked up our flow when we were up 7 in game 7. When ezeli fouled lbj on that 3. I knew we were in trouble. I was begging for keer to take him out

And then the very next play LeBron knew he was gonne be scared to foul him again so he switched back onto Ezeli and took a step back 3. Ezeli basically just let him shoot it.

In those 30 seconds the game went from Warriors by 4 to Cavs by 2.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if GS were to go to their small lineup they would be tough to defend, but lets look at it from the other side, offense.
Curry-Kyrie, Klay-JR, Lebron-Iggy, Love-KD, Tristan-Draymond.

KD is a pretty decent defender, but about in the post. I just think the Cavs would have to go to their small lineup in that situation.
id prob switch love and thompson

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then the very next play LeBron knew he was gonne be scared to foul him again so he took a step back 3 and Ezeli basically just let him shoot it.

Playing Ezeli at the end there was pretty much the worst move of Kerr's coaching career. There was no way he should have been on the court. Pretty much the consensus among everyone.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would too. If it wasnt for lbjs attention he would not be as good.. Product of the lbj system

is that being a product of LeBron's system?

how many bigs that can cover a center, a PF on the perimeter- OR DO THAT above are their in the league? none that are better than TT thats for sure...maybe a few in the league.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me I know.....But Whiteside is a triple-double waiting to happen.

Whiteside is unique. Certainly not perfect. But young and still growing.

Tristans are everywhere, and especially if you take James out of the equation.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then the very next play LeBron knew he was gonne be scared to foul him again so he switched back onto Ezeli and took a step back 3. Ezeli basically just let him shoot it.

I knew it was wrong move when kerr made it too

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are a fucking idiot? I was here when the cAvs were down 3-2 and still a 75% under dog- and still had to beat Golden State 2 more times---- the FIRST team to beat them 3 in a row in 2 years- and the first team to beat them at home twice in a row....so please...eat my ass if thats how your gonna run your mouth.

Still doesnt change the fact that youre a ghost 95% of the time. BUM

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside is unique. Certainly not perfect. But young and still growing.

Tristans are everywhere, and especially if you take James out of the equation.

I think Whiteside is better than TT but I strongly disagree that Tristans are everywhere.

He is an elite rebounder... especially on the offensive end of the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.