• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami basically offered him the rest of the money they have left. Unless he's expecting money to come out of their ass, I'm not sure what more he wants unless he really wants a 3 year deal

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Richard Jefferson's snapchat and he predicted KD to GS. I'm not sure if it was a prediction or he actually knew.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i was an okc fan i would tell him to go fuck himself walking around acting like a loyal bible thumper selling chicken soup with dear old mom and playing up the small market thing only to waive the white flag after going to game 7 because as the team leader he failed to come up big when the team needed him.

I get why Heat fans hate lebron and why cavs fans hated lebron when he was in miami....if okc fans wished nothing but losing and draymond green practice nut shots for durant from now until eternity i would fully support it.

"If I was an OKC fan"??

Wasn't that 3 years ago?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad time to be a fan of teams like the Lakers and Wolves, whom have ultra young cores(well, if we don't get into the WB sweepstakes next summer) , whom may only contend when the Warriors(and other top teams) get older...

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is 28. Durant about to be 28 this year. Klay is 26... NBA Finals atleast for 4 more years?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad time to be a fan of teams like the Lakers and Wolves, whom have ultra young cores(well, if we don't get into the WB sweepstakes next summer) , whom may only contend when the Warriors(and other top teams) get older...

Were you rooting for Durant to leave OKC so that Westbrook would be more of a possibility? I was thinking that the only fan bases that are happy or could be happy about today's news are the Warriors, the Lakers, and the Sonics.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i was an okc fan i would tell him to go fuck himself walking around acting like a loyal bible thumper selling chicken soup with dear old mom and playing up the small market thing only to waive the white flag after going to game 7 because as the team leader he failed to come up big when the team needed him.

I get why Heat fans hate lebron and why cavs fans hated lebron when he was in miami....if okc fans wished nothing but losing and draymond green practice nut shots for durant from now until eternity i would fully support it.
Yep, and Cleveland fans came running(and behind kissin) right back to Lebron when decided to spurn Miami. Loyalty is a 2 way street in sports, and I feel as bad for that fanbase as anyone else, but at the end of the day, Durant made a decision that he thought was best for him. Can it be looked at as bad that he left a really good, contending team to join up? SURE. But, that's why they call it free agency

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True or false: The OKC Thunder have had more player talent come to their organization in the last 10 years than any other franchise?

I remember Jerry West saying about six months ago that the Warriors are not the most talented team in the NBA. Maybe he was thinking about the Thunder.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and Cleveland fans came running(and behind kissin) right back to Lebron when decided to spurn Miami. Loyalty is a 2 way street in sports, and I feel as bad for that fanbase as anyone else, but at the end of the day, Durant made a decision that he thought was best for him. Can it be looked at as bad that he left a really good, contending team to join up? SURE. But, that's why they call it free agency

Exactly. He's a free agent. He gave the Thunder 9 years of his life. Don't hate the man for asserting his American right to have freedom of choice and freedom of movement. He moved to a new location because he found a better job opportunity. Millions of other Americans have done that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least now when LeBron cries that he needs more help, we can't disagree with him.

#capspaceisimportant

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond Green's sales pitch:

We asked him how many championships do you think we can win with the way the team is now? How many championships can you win without us? How many do you think we can win together?

We told him he didn't have to change who he is. He doesn't have to change how he plays. We will get him shots. If he shot 40 percent from 3-point line contested, how would he shoot wide open?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you rooting for Durant to leave OKC so that Westbrook would be more of a possibility? I was thinking that the only fan bases that are happy or could be happy about today's news are the Warriors, the Lakers, and the Sonics.
Actually, I wasn't rooting one way or the other, but looking at it now, we do indeed have a better shot at WB because of this. We have young, tradeable assets as well. Looking at next summer, I don't know if just sticking with the young bucks isn't the worst thing in the world, but at the same time, I've said one thing for quite some time, and that is that if Westbrook says that he wants to come here, with the position that we are in, I think we kind of don't have a choice, but to do it

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond Green's sales pitch:

We asked him how many championships do you think we can win with the way the team is now? How many championships can you win without us? How many do you think we can win together?

We told him he didn't have to change who he is. He doesn't have to change how he plays. We will get him shots. If he shot 40 percent from 3-point line contested, how would he shoot wide open?

One more then Harrison Barnes is all that would have been needed.
He'll make many more than one.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. He's a free agent. He gave the Thunder 9 years of his life. Don't hate the man for asserting his American right to have freedom of choice and freedom of movement. He moved to a new location because he found a better job opportunity. Millions of other Americans have done that.

That's not what they said about Lebron when he left. He was criticized, I understand he had 'The Decision' but his move to another team was not nearly as bad as this one. I have always liked KD so it really doesnt matter, his decision, it's just taking the coward way for the fact he had a great team around him but wanted it easier bc he couldnt lead his team past the Warriors.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least now when LeBron cries that he needs more help, we can't disagree with him.

#capspaceisimportant

Lol he already succeeded in his goal.

#nopressure

All pressure is on GS, especially KD. Good thing Lebron owns KD hehe

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the Thunder have the best GM in the league

#meaninglessdistinction

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I'll always wonder what would of been if OKC didn't trade Harden...

Reactions: DJ

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he already succeeded in his goal.

#nopressure

All pressure is on GS, especially KD. Good thing Lebron owns KD hehe

Yep.
He has.
I'm sure in his head today, he's thinking of his next goal/move.
Everything changed this afternoon.
James likes to be the center of attention.
Despite the championship to Cleveland, the talk all summer will now be Warriors.

You disagree?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what they said about Lebron when he left. He was criticized, I understand he had 'The Decision' but his move to another team was not nearly as bad as this one. I have always liked KD so it really doesnt matter, his decision, it's just taking the coward way for the fact he had a great team around him but wanted it easier bc he couldnt lead his team past the Warriors.

I supported LeBron back then and obviously, I support Durant right now. Free agency is free agency, so players have every right to decide where to go. Durant had a good team around him in OKC, but he wants to be part of an all-time great team on GSW. The challenge is different now. Had he stayed in OKC, he'd be lauded for winning just one title there. It goes without saying that his challenge in Golden State is to win many more than just one title. He's not a coward. He could have made the safe choice of staying in OKC, which is what an overwhelming majority of NBA fans wanted him to do. Instead, he is accepting the hate and daring to do something truly great at Golden State.

Status
Not open for further replies.