• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldridge is soft mentally and has no balls. Very talented- but i dont think hes a spurs type player. Deal him to some team desperate to overpay for a very good #3 player or maybe good #2 player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's best and legacy defining moment is still ahead of him. The moment we remember him for and is greatest achievements are yet ahead. You will see history if you watch this guy long enough- and his greatest moment is yet to come!!!!

I posted that FAR before the Finals- and even the playoffs last year. Its just so amazing it came true and the Cavs will be gettting their rings to start the season on Oct. 25th.

Cant wait for the season and the title defense to start. Gonna be a TON of fun.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's best and legacy defining moment is still ahead of him. The moment we remember him for and is greatest achievements are yet ahead. You will see history if you watch this guy long enough- and his greatest moment is yet to come!!!!

I posted that FAR before the Finals- and even the playoffs last year. Its just so amazing it came true and the Cavs will be gettting their rings to start the season on Oct. 25th.

and the spam continues...:rolleyes2:

but yeah, guess 3-5 will be kinda "career defining"...:dhd:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the spam continues...:rolleyes2:

but yeah, guess 3-5 will be kinda "career defining"...:dhd:
you keep trying to fool us and throw us off the scent- but we all know you have the largest collction of LeBron bobblehead dolls in the world in your house - valued in the tens of thousands of dollars- but you would never sell them as they are priceless to you. The act is getting old.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it's gonna get any better for Lebron than it was last year. That Championship, that Finals performance was probably the pinnacle. Now an aging, overworked Lebron will have to face one of the best teams(on paper) that has literally ever been assembled for the foreseeable future.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's gonna get any better for Lebron than it was last year. That Championship, that Finals performance was probably the pinnacle. Now an aging, overworked Lebron will have to face one of the best teams(on paper) that has literally ever been assembled for the foreseeable future.
when they run back the montage of LeBron's career they will end with the block. That was the best play in the highest leverage moment- Game 7- time running down- to make that insane play when he did- thats what we will remember like Jordans push off of Russell...in all likelihood anyway...ya never know- but i cant imagine it gets much better than making a play like that in a game 7 like he did.