• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016 NBA Off-Season Thread part 2

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not hating.

The City of Cleveland is having a good sports year, sans the Browns of course.
and the crazy thing is- there is NO DOUBT- the Browns are BY FAR the most popular despite being incompetent on a GRAND SCALE for years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not hating.

The City of Cleveland is having a good sports year, sans the Browns of course.
it is cool to see too. Its one of the reasons that leads me to believe that LeBron isnt going anywhere- apart from it looking bad on his part- i think this is where he feels the most comfortable- he knows Dan Gilbert will spend more than anyone else to keep the team consistently competing for titles- he has 2 great sidekicks in LEBron and Irving- and great secondary guys like JR, Shump and TT....

after the historical performance in last year's Finals- he has nothing left to prove to anyone and looks like he feels as comfortable and at peace as he has- well - forever it seems like to me- hes having fun. Its pretty cool.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is cool to see too. Its one of the reasons that leads me to believe that LeBron isnt going anywhere- apart from it looking bad on his part- i think this is where he feels the most comfortable- he knows Dan Gilbert will spend more than anyone else to keep the team consistently competing for titles- he has 2 great sidekicks in LEBron and Irving- and great secondary guys like JR, Shump and TT....

after the historical performance in last year's Finals- he has nothing left to prove to anyone and looks like he feels as comfortable and at peace as he has- well - forever it seems like to me- hes having fun. Its pretty cool.

Agree.

He has no reason to leave and the pressure is definitely lessened...

Well, the pressure from the public. I'm sure he has his own expectations and goals.l

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me crying?
About what?
You have a lot of Trump in you.
Ignore fact and deflect away.

Bottom line is James was a Yankee fan when they were winning and now is wearinga Tribe jersey.

An example of why I cant stand him, which is consistent because I didnt like him when he was here.

PS Im rooting for the Tribe

PPS Lets hope Canes finally beat FSU. Ill be there.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me crying?
About what?
You have a lot of Trump in you.
Ignore fact and deflect away.

Bottom line is James was a Yankee fan when they were winning and now is wearinga Tribe jersey.

An example of why I cant stand him, which is consistent because I didnt like him when he was here.

PS Im rooting for the Tribe

PPS Lets hope Canes finally beat FSU. Ill be there.

Last game I was at was in either 2012/2013. FSU's band won't be there, so you won't have to here the Seminole War Chant you lucky fucker. That and Al Golden is no longer our coach.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not in the Finals.
hey thats a good thing- give the fans what they want.

How often do you get 3 straight series between the 2 best players in the NBA--- and a third deciding series?

thats about as exciting as it gets. Who will take the rubber match? Get my Cavs there healthy and there is no way im betting against the King.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How often do you get 3 straight series between the 2 best players in the NBA--- and a third deciding series?

thats about as exciting as it gets. Who will take the rubber match? Get my Cavs there healthy and there is no way im betting against the King.

I'm interested in seeing the rubber match.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll bet against him for you.