• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2016-17 Stanley Cup Final Nashville Predators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens better win tonight on account of me being called in for jury duty today. I need this.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read the other post it was the way he went about it. He was acting like a punk and to be ok with that, yeah sure you are...

It is nauseating all the Subban love can find just as much crap on him from the past, and post it (example: breaking Stone's wrist). If the love for him is due to his off ice contributions to communities? Then there should be zero hate for almost all players.

Subban is a complete ass on the ice. You hate the guy until he plays for your team. His charitable donations and work off the ice is great and I have heard a couple of first hand accounts of how classy he is in person (dating back his junior days) but I still don't like the guy on the ice. I want him to win a Cup this year because 1) Fuck Pittsburgh and fuck the Penguins, obviously, and 2) PK winning the Cup less than a year since being dealt from Montreal will cause such an amazing amount of angst among Habs fans and their press. I really want to see those fuck sticks weep.

So yeah, I want PK to get a Cup out of spite.

Oh and I can't let this post slide without pointing out the irony of a Pens fan citing PK breaking Stone's wrist for no good reason as a reason to not like him. I thought breaking a Sen's bone with a mindless slash makes you an all-around great guy and leader. :noidea: I guess we should all dislike PK because he's yet to go after an opposing player's nuts on more than one occasion. You better get on that PK if you want to be the face.. I mean fuckface, of the NHL. :hockeysmile:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Subban is a complete ass on the ice. You hate the guy until he plays for your team. His charitable donations and work off the ice is great and I have heard a couple of first hand accounts of how classy he is in person (dating back his junior days) but I still don't like the guy on the ice. I want him to win a Cup this year because 1) Fuck Pittsburgh and fuck the Penguins, obviously, and 2) PK winning the Cup less than a year since being dealt from Montreal will cause such an amazing amount of angst among Habs fans and their press. I really want to see those fuck sticks weep.

Oh and I can't let this post slide without pointing out the irony of a Pens fan citing PK breaking Stone's wrist for no good reason as a reason to not like him. I thought breaking a Sen's bone with a mindless slash makes you an all-around great guy and leader. :noidea: I guess we should all dislike PK because he's yet to go after an opposing player's nuts on more than one occasion. You better get on that PK if you want to be the face.. I mean fuckface, of the NHL. :hockeysmile:
Let-it-Go_0.jpg

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have loved PK ever since he said "I can’t wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can’t wait to take that all away from them." on playing game 7 in Boston.

And then he went out and delivered.

If my team faced him in a 7 game series, I might like him less, but until then... Love that guy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PK winning the Cup less than a year since being dealt from Montreal will cause such an amazing amount of angst among Habs fans and their press. I really want to see those fuck sticks weep.

I'll Skype with you if you want.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I fully understand your first part of wanting to show the Habs fan but the second part no irony, used that example deliberately. What is funny (and I find it VERY humorous) the constant..well Crosby this and Crosby that response. Who CARES! We get it, he plays a dirty game. There is never a response about the comment to that player when it is against the Penguins, the only come back is..oh he is a fan of the Penguins lets bring that s**t up.

Anyway as scouty said..and curse him now that I have that stupid song back in my head...

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read the other post it was the way he went about it. He was acting like a punk and to be ok with that, yeah sure you are...

It is nauseating all the Subban love can find just as much crap on him from the past, and post it (example: breaking Stone's wrist). If the love for him is due to his off ice contributions to communities? Then there should be zero hate for almost all players.
PK is a piece of shit.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 4 tonight. I expect Pittsburgh to play much better and get the win 3-1.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully understand your first part of wanting to show the Habs fan but the second part no irony, used that example deliberately. What is funny (and I find it VERY humorous) the constant..well Crosby this and Crosby that response. Who CARES! We get it, he plays a dirty game. There is never a response about the comment to that player when it is against the Penguins, the only come back is..oh he is a fan of the Penguins lets bring that s**t up.

Anyway as scouty said..and curse him now that I have that stupid song back in my head...

Hmmm. You brought up something Subban did against a team not involved in this series, I did the same with Crosby. AFTER I acknowledged that Subban is an ass when it comes to hockey.

I was just trying to show that players that people actually like (I assume you like Sid) pull some dirty shit on the ice. Not sure why you'd find that VERY humorous, but OK. Glad I could spread some cheer your way. :suds:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and I can't let this post slide without pointing out the irony of a Pens fan citing PK breaking Stone's wrist for no good reason as a reason to not like him. I thought cutting a a Sen's Achilles with a mindless foot stomp makes you an all-around great guy and leader. :noidea: I guess we should all dislike PK because he's yet to go after an opposing player's nuts on more than one occasion. You better get on that PK if you want to be the face.. I mean fuckface, of the NHL. :hockeysmile:

Fixed the bolded for you Kenny. :D :heh:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, worstanthemevar let's go already