• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2016-17 Stanley Cup Final Nashville Predators vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For now

thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif

Come Monday at 8

raw

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure sid didnt say something 1st?
probably not he's know for sportsmanship

Yes I'm sure Subban is the punk

Not surprised to try and spin this on the Penguins, never said Crosby was a perfect angel.

And if Crosby did say something, it doesn't matter. It started with Subban talking to Guentzel and I don't blame Crosby for saying something to Subban. But that move coming up behind him like that :L, either don't say anything or just keep skating by. It would have been different if the game was still going on, or between periods, but it was over and they won.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice goal Kunitz. All the favor you earned in game 7 last series is now gone.

Yeah that was bad. Just send it deep instead of being fancy.

Also if Crosby, Malkin, Kessel and Murray all play like this again, the Predators will win the next 3.
When your best players were your worst, there is no chance. You have to give the Predators a TON of credit taking Crosby, Malkin and Kessel out of the game.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also if Crosby, Malkin, Kessel and Murray all play like this again, the Predators will win the next 3.
When your best players were your worst, there is no chance. You have to give the Predators a TON of credit taking Crosby, Malkin and Kessel out of the game.

Kessel has been slumping since the Washington series. I have noticed he still gets all the chances he had before, but he has not been able to finish those chances.

The Predators have played a great series so far and could be up 3-0 with a little luck right now. They have out played the Penguins the entire series except for 5 minutes at the end of the 1st period in game 1, and the 3rd period of game 2.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Penguins!

Great win tonight. I don't have work Monday night so I think I'm gonna go downtown no matter what next game

tsawchuk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised to try and spin this on the Penguins, never said Crosby was a perfect angel.

And if Crosby did say something, it doesn't matter. It started with Subban talking to Guentzel and I don't blame Crosby for saying something to Subban. But that move coming up behind him like that :L, either don't say anything or just keep skating by. It would have been different if the game was still going on, or between periods, but it was over and they won.
Subban: Crosby told me I have smelly breath

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kessel has been slumping since the Washington series. I have noticed he still gets all the chances he had before, but he has not been able to finish those chances.

I picked you to quote only because you mentioned Kessel. Or as he is known in our house "F--k Kessel". We are kind, we give him a first name.

Needless to say, enjoyed the game. Not at all surprised at the content of the game posts on here. Complaints about Irwin and PK. Wow, that's all the Pens crowd has?

Back to my Kessel point. You don't like PK giving Crosby and Guetzel some advice on where to go for karaoke, but nothing is said about the bitch hit from behind by Kessel near the end of the game? Kessel? Phil Freakin Kessel is hitting someone? From behind??? And if talking is now somehow against the "code", well F Kessel violated that "rule" several times after his cheap shot.

Overreaction? Sure, but I am making a point. Both teams are committing the sins you all want to whine about, so just stop. Gracias.

Not at all surprised that it was a very different result. Home ice can make a huge difference and it did in #3. Would not surprised me to see the Preds win #4 and home ice is held until #7.

/ I am typing this very softly @UTVolCountry is still sleeping it off :suds:
// Martina McBride? Are you kidding? Were all the talented singers busy working somewhere on a Saturday? Step it up for #4 and 6, Preds front office.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pens supposed stars, Malkin and Crosby with no shots...pathetic. Entire slug of a team pathetic...

Good win for the Preds, but I expected this loss and believe the Pens win the next one...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree: