• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference in the game tonight was offensive rebounding. Houston was +16 in offensive rebounds which ended up in 16 more field goal attempts for Houston.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans be like:

alliswell.gif

Warriors fans feel the same

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys get KD back healthy and you'll be fine. Note the healthy part.

I still want to see Warriors-Cavs III, this time though with everyone healthy, no excuses. Sorry, that's still the best story line.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lue needs to play this video to his players so they can remember what a rebound is

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want to see Warriors-Cavs III, this time though with everyone healthy, no excuses. Sorry, that's still the best story line.

Last year the top 5 players for each side were healthy enough to play the entire series.

Seems a bit picky to ask for more than that, but maybe that's just me :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really shows how much they are missing Love on the rebounding aspect. The defense I can't explain, it seemed like last night the Rockets were making a lot of contested shots but the defense inside wasn't good at all. I think the absence of J.R. is really affecting them too, Shump is doing ok but he just doesn't have the same affect on the team as J.R. They need to get healthy and then start playing some damn defense.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really shows how much they are missing Love on the rebounding aspect. The defense I can't explain, it seemed like last night the Rockets were making a lot of contested shots but the defense inside wasn't good at all. I think the absence of J.R. is really affecting them too, Shump is doing ok but he just doesn't have the same affect on the team as J.R. They need to get healthy and then start playing some damn defense.
All these clowns who thought trading Love was a great idea last year are finally getting a picture of his worth---- a guy who scores 20 points, is 6' 10', bombs 3's, is a great passer for a big man, and is one of the top 10 rebounders in the NBA.

Frye is not a rebounder- TT is the only guy on the Cavs getting minutes right now who is a plus-rebounder in the front court. Derrick Williams- while he has been a spark offensively especially- and can do some nice things versatility wise- isnt a great rebounder.

I read that the 6 week time frame on Love was a very conservative time frame- and that he is doing better and should be back - not SOON- but with some time to get acclimated- theya re gonna need him.

He is such a great matchup threat against all these teams- esp. in the East....the Wiz have ZERO answer for him- he is a great matchup vs. the Celtics too--- and against Toronto he would agian- be the best big man on the floor.....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are looking at all the playoff teams currently in the East- who has a better big man than Kevin Love? I mean- the only 2 guys that can even be argued are Howard and Drummond- and id take Love over either of them in a second. I mean- shit- if you look at the whole EAstern conference- is there a better big man that you would have (unless you classify Giannis as a big man)? Maybe Porzingis? Embiid if he is healthy?

as far as big men in the entire league....how many are actually better than Love?

in the West--- these are the guys you can make an argument for- and i think you could make an argument for Love- ESP. in the context of trying to win now- over at least half of them...

Towns
Davis
Cousins (though shit- esp. with the CAvs id make an arg. for Love)
Gobert
Jordan
Draymond
Gasol
Jokic
Aldridge

and i personally think LaMarcus Aldridge is as soft as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.