• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this sound bad to anyone else?

You’ve made a number of changes but the two you haven’t tried yet are Z-Bo in the starting lineup and Chandler Parsons off the bench. Why the reluctance to pull that trigger? Mike Fizdale: Right now, the Chandler thing is organizational. I’ve been taking a lot of punches for that and I’m OK with that. But that’s all of us saying let’s give it a look. This isn’t just me being stubborn.

Mike Fizdale: Chandler’s not my favorite. I don’t have favorites. I’m trying to win. But we see that Chandler has a ceiling. With Chandler coming back from injury, our best players protect him. You put him in the second unit and all he’s got is Z-Bo there, then he’s going to be exposed more. So, our best players are protecting him in that starting unit and allowing him to come along.

– viaMemphis Commercial Appeal

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

honestly feel bad for Wade, you can tell he really cares about Chicago and wanted to go play for his home team and really meant well when he made the decision to go there.

Just sucks that he didn't see what every one else has seen for years post-Jordan, their upper management is pure shit.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, is it too still early to say I was completely wrong?

Last night, Dude sat most of the 4th and all of Overtime, Davis goes off and the Pels win.

Their roster is a fucking nightmare.

They need shooters to space the floor.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this sound bad to anyone else?

You’ve made a number of changes but the two you haven’t tried yet are Z-Bo in the starting lineup and Chandler Parsons off the bench. Why the reluctance to pull that trigger? Mike Fizdale: Right now, the Chandler thing is organizational. I’ve been taking a lot of punches for that and I’m OK with that. But that’s all of us saying let’s give it a look. This isn’t just me being stubborn.

Mike Fizdale: Chandler’s not my favorite. I don’t have favorites. I’m trying to win. But we see that Chandler has a ceiling. With Chandler coming back from injury, our best players protect him. You put him in the second unit and all he’s got is Z-Bo there, then he’s going to be exposed more. So, our best players are protecting him in that starting unit and allowing him to come along.

– viaMemphis Commercial Appeal

I love Fizdale. Was my favorite assistant when he was in Miami

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already asked this question earlier....

But, who do you see the Fly, Pelicans...Fly trading him to this Summer?....lol
Maybe the Lakers will do that trade with Ingram that was mentioned before the Kings sent him to the Pelicans. Then his pouting can be seen in the bright lights of LA! Hoping he can keep them down for the final 16 games so their pick stays in the top 10.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after losing tonight, Miami is not in bad position. 1 game behind Milwaukee and 1.5 behind Detroit. I think there's no question Detroit loses tuesday night in Cleveland. Milwaukee on the other hand has a good chance of beating a Memphis team currently struggling. Either way, next time the Heat take the court, they're still likely only a game out of the playoffs.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Fizdale. Was my favorite assistant when he was in Miami
Dude has zero fucks to give....lol

Just the other day he said if we didn't like his decisions, we can kiss his ass...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hassan Whiteside led the Heat with 26 points and 21 rebounds. He consistently beat the Pacers on the glass on both ends of the floor in one of his more complete games of the season. Waiters finished with 20 points and eight rebounds.

Copyright 2017 by Associated Press

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All star gm level defense in this cavs-rockets gm

Reactions: TJL

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after losing tonight, Miami is not in bad position. 1 game behind Milwaukee and 1.5 behind Detroit. I think there's no question Detroit loses tuesday night in Cleveland. Milwaukee on the other hand has a good chance of beating a Memphis team currently struggling. Either way, next time the Heat take the court, they're still likely only a game out of the playoffs.

Of course.
We're certainly not going to win at the pace we have been, but if we continue to play like we are we'll be fine.

If theres such a thing as a good loss, tonight would be on that list.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All star gm level defense in this cavs-rockets gm

Its ridiculous.
Both teams just hoping the other misses.
Cavs arent missing though.
You can have an 8-10 point swing in this game in less than 2 minutes.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ridiculous.
Both teams just hoping the other misses.
Cavs arent missing though.
You can have an 8-10 point swing in this game in less than 2 minutes.
Have no problem if teams are hitting shots but these teams are getting warmup shots

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just say Western Conference level defense, if it's not a Spurs game everyone will understand what you mean.
This is a different type of bad from both teams tonight

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Tristan Thompson is a little puss. Nene just destroyed him on 5 straight rebounds

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbh, so is KD

GS won't be able to pay both Curry/KD, and Curry is the type to have a chip on his shoulder, he ain't taking a pay cut
they can pay both- sign KD with cap space, and then Curry with his Bird Rights- but it means that besides the big four- they will not have another player on the roster making more than the tax-payer mini mid level exception (and thats only 1 guy).....itll be that and a bunch of minimum contracts...-- its why its so important for them to try and develop young guys- since thsoe guys will be playing real roles next year.

they dont even have their first rounder this year either...now- they might be able to get some guys to take the minimum- but certainly no one that is going to get paid a lot of money (which is pretty much anyone that can breath in todays NBA, lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.