• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hear me out, before you start throwing tomatoes at my head.....

I bet Jimmer would flourish with the Warriors, maybe even Cavs.

On those great Teams, he could surely fill the Steve Kerr role in Chicago.

Okay.....now you can let em fly.

MidwestTomatoFest.gif

Jammin' Jimmer would be a great bench guy for any team.:pound: Well as long as nobody's guarding him. He can't create his own shot.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:...You sure you aren't a Browns fan?:noidea:Because that's how I've felt every year since 1999. And it's very frustrating to know that my teams season is over after the 1st preseason game each season.:L

This will be my Browns avatar for the upcoming season...

View attachment 156025
i think there is reason for optimisim as a Browns fan finally- i think this regime has their head on straight- the first in a long time....they sacrificed last season- and now have 8 picks in the top 2 rounds the next 2 years.

they already have one of the best offensive lines in football.....they need a defense and a QB-

im not saying they will win more than 5 games next year- they prob wont- but at least the groundwork is being laid in the right way for the first time since they have been back in '99

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think there is reason for optimisim as a Browns fan finally- i think this regime has their head on straight- the first in a long time....they sacrificed last season- and now have 8 picks in the top 2 rounds the next 2 years.

they already have one of the best offensive lines in football.....they need a defense and a QB-

im not saying they will win more than 5 games next year- they prob wont- but at least the groundwork is being laid in the right way for the first time since they have been back in '99

Until I actually seem them start going in the right direction I just can't believe they will. Although getting a great grade in this years draft w/ all those picks would be a step in the right direction.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jammin' Jimmer would be a great bench guy for any team.:pound: Well as long as nobody's guarding him. He can't create his own shot.

Neither could Kerr.

Dude made his living standing in the corner, waiting for Jordan, Pippen, Duncan, Manu or Parker to toss him the rock.

Preemptively, let me state that I'm not saying he's better than Kerr.

Just that he could fill a similar role as a spot up shooter/defensive albatross.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither could Kerr.

Dude made his living standing in the corner, waiting for Jordan, Pippen, Duncan, Manu or Parker to toss him the rock.

Preemptively, let me state that I'm not saying he's better than Kerr.

Just that he could fill a similar role as a spot of shooter/defensive albatross.

Steve Kerr > Kobe

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Kerr > Kobe

Only if the jeopardy question is : Who can take the better punch.

* See Michael Jordan

:scratch:

Come to think of it, Kobe got two-pieced by Chris Child's and barely flinched.

So, not even then....lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only if the jeopardy question is : Who can take the better punch.

* See Michael Jordan

:scratch:

Come to think of it, Kobe got two-pieced by Chris Child's and barely flinched.

So, not even then....lol

MJ, Kobe, Kerr would all get KO'd by Jammin' Jimmer. He's gotta right hook that can break a cinder block in half.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one team I think OKC can beat in the playoffs is the Utah Jazz

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf?

And in terms of letdown, the Warriors felt the officiating in Friday's game let them down. In the locker room, players were discussing multiple calls they believed unfairly went against them.

Iguodala was so frustrated, he blurted out another controversial, racially insensitive comment when asked about what led to this loss.

"We gotta score more than the other team," he told reporters. "Yep, they want dumb n----s, so I'm going to give y'all a dumb n----."

Then asked whether the team issues run deeper than just scoring baskets, Iguodala responded, "What would dumb n----s say? 'Just play harder. Figure it out. Change gonna come.' You know what we used to say. Change gonna come."

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook with another sub 20 minute triple double vs the Jazz.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook with another sub 20 minute triple double vs the Jazz.

You agree with me about Utah being the only team OKC can beat in the West who is currently ahead of them in a best of 7?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You agree with me about Utah being the only team OKC can beat in the West who is currently ahead of them in a best of 7?
If Favors, Hood and Hill are healthy, I don't know.

But, they aren't. So, I agree.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtf?

And in terms of letdown, the Warriors felt the officiating in Friday's game let them down. In the locker room, players were discussing multiple calls they believed unfairly went against them.

Iguodala was so frustrated, he blurted out another controversial, racially insensitive comment when asked about what led to this loss.

"We gotta score more than the other team," he told reporters. "Yep, they want dumb n----s, so I'm going to give y'all a dumb n----."

Then asked whether the team issues run deeper than just scoring baskets, Iguodala responded, "What would dumb n----s say? 'Just play harder. Figure it out. Change gonna come.' You know what we used to say. Change gonna come."

Did you see the part where he said " I do what Masta say " when asked if Kerr told him he was sitting out?

He's a fucking disgrace.

He's the same asshole who didn't want his daughter to play organized basketball because it would make her gay.

NBA Star Andre Iguodala -- I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

#BrainSurgeon

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the part where he said " I do what Masta say " when asked if Kerr told him he was sitting out?

He's a fucking disgrace.

He's the same asshole who didn't want his daughter to play organized basketball because it would make her gay.

NBA Star Andre Iguodala -- I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

#BrainSurgeon

Yeah....something's wrong with him. I saw that this morning on ESPN. They had a Warriors beat writer basically say there's nothing to see here and that he jokes around a lot. But people kept questioning if it was an shot (obviously) at Kerr. Definitely odd.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the Thunder can beat the Clippers as well.
No they can't.

I'm far from cocky, my Team makes underachieving an art form.

But, they can beat the Thunder and Jazz.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....something's wrong with him. I saw that this morning on ESPN. They had a Warriors beat writer basically say there's nothing to see here and that he jokes around a lot. But people kept questioning if it was an shot (obviously) at Kerr. Definitely odd.
Stupid and unnecessary.

If that's how they joke in the locker room, cool.

Keep that in house.

In today's racial climate, you just can't say stuff like that.

If a white Dude said the same Silver would ban him for life.

* See Donald Sterling

Obviously, I'm exaggerating. Dumb Donald had a 40 year history of racism.

But, you get the point.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13. Miami Heat
Look, I didn’t think they were legit, but they are. The Heat have defense, three big-time playmakers, guys contributing all over and great coaching. They have been one of the best teams in the East over the past two months. I don’t see where any of this is really going, but it’s working.

Best-case scenario: They surge to a No. 7 seed and catch Boston or Washington off guard. Hassan Whiteside goes berserk and Dion Waiters hits two winners, scaring fans of the opposing team for life, before falling in the second round.

Worst-case scenario: They plummet back to Earth like a failed satellite and miss the playoffs, wasting what could have been excellent draft positioning for nothing.

ATL.png

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ibaka gets to play Miami 6X in the regular season this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.