• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God please, no.....

Did Lavar Ball really say Nike, Under Armour, Addidas better give his kid a JORDAN deal or he's starting his own shoe line?

spitsoutdrinkcomingtoamerica-vi.gif

I feel so bad for Lonzo.

Lonzo's pops is a KILLER...

This dude pops out more trash talk than Wiggy. definitely not an easy thing to do...:heh:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drummond might be younger, but hes been in the league longer.
Hes not improving in any area.
Whiteside is.
Last year I could agree to make a 50/50 case for either.

This year, I feel the scale has tipped Whitesides way.

What is increasing is Whiteside's minutes. His blocks are down, his shooting percentage has dropped two years in a row, and his FT percentage is down this year as well. Any increases are largely just a factor of more minutes played.

Drummond has plateaued a bit as well, but is still improving his shooting percentage, his FT percentage (which almost has to improve), his assists, his steals, etc.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not @ all & why would I be? All I'm doing is pointing out how overly homeristic you really are.

Nothing i said was homeristic. Acting like the cavs would not be a lottery team without lebron is not homeristic.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin love on his own led a team to .500 in the west

Kyrie Irving won 33 games prior to lebron even coming back on the team

They would not by finals competing, but they would still be a high playoff team especially in the east

Do u disagree?

When did the Timberwolves go .500 in the West? Cleveland would be a borderline playoff team without Lebron, definitely not highly seeded.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing i said was homeristic. Acting like the cavs would not be a lottery team without lebron is not homeristic.

Will you be my friend? If so I gotta autographed Danny Ferry Cavs jersey for you. And yes, you're a homer.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did the Timberwolves go .500 in the West? Cleveland would be a borderline playoff team without Lebron, definitely not highly seeded.

When did the Twolves go .500 in a season? The '04-'05 season & they missed the playoffs. Does it really matter that Love didn't play for them back then? Actually it does, so never mind!

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin love on his own led a team to .500 in the west

Kyrie Irving won 33 games prior to lebron even coming back on the team

They would not by finals competing, but they would still be a high playoff team especially in the east

Do u disagree?
Yes I disagree since A, Kyrie DIDN'T make the playoffs when he was playing with the Cavs without LBJ & B, he & Love playing together have a losing record without LBJ NOW. This is NOT brain surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.