• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only irrelevant because it shows that the Cavs AREN'T the BEST team in the league. Now, if they were I'm sure they'd be flaunting that stat on these boards endlessly.

Keep grasping at straws just like last year

Who won the championship again?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I really don't understand why you look at W-L record. What does that have to do with anything herp derp?

You have to take things in context. First, 11 games in the regular season i don't want to draw any conclusions. Second, If lebron wasn't on the team they would have an entirely different style of play and different lineups to maximize the other players get comfortable in who they were playing with each and every night. Sorry that hurts your feeling so much

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't. You might have your nose up LeBron's ass deeper than wiggy. Which is truly amazing.

72929123.jpg

If my nose was up lebrons ass i would be trashing the team and pointing out how great lebron is....My point is actually counter that...

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to take things in context. First, 11 games in the regular season i don't want to draw any conclusions. Second, If lebron wasn't on the team they would have an entirely different style of play and different lineups to maximize the other players get comfortable in who they were playing with each and every night. Sorry that hurts your feeling so much
Yea we saw what they were doing those seasons before LBJ went back- it was called LOSING.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea we saw what they were doing those seasons before LBJ went back- it was called LOSING.

We had a young team prior to lebron that won more games every year before he came back

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
72929123.jpg

If my nose was up lebrons ass i would be trashing the team and pointing out how great lebron is....My point is actually counter that...

Of all the gifs you could have used you picked a fella that has a worse haircut than The Balding One. :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: Good for you!

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all the gifs you could have used you picked a fella that has a worse haircut than The Balding One. Good for you!

Hey, it's not my fault what you said was stupid.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Warriors have to play a little bit of a long gme with their bench though.

they cant just cut guys- because with how the cap is going up- the developmental end of their roster is being reserved for guys that will have to play meaningful roles next season.

in all likelihood livingsotn and iggy will be gone since they wont have the money to sign either- the warriors bench players now- these dleaguers and former draft picks- the mccaws looneys mcgees etc.- will have larger roles next year on the warriors- they cant just cut those guys to pick up vets that may or may not get on the floor this year even if they would probably be a bigger help for this years playoffs.

Warriors only have 14 on their roster currently; they have an open spot.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was losing during that process.

Kevin love on his own led a team to .500 in the west

Kyrie Irving won 33 games prior to lebron even coming back on the team

They would not by finals competing, but they would still be a high playoff team especially in the east

Do u disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.