• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder to where

Who knows?
Prob won't be anything rumored now.

Also, both Celts and Spurs need frontcourt help.

Celts might not be able to beat the Cavs, but they need to find a way to get the 2 seed and give it their best shot.
Horford is what he is. They have the assists. Make a move already.

Spurs aren't beating the Warriors with Gasol/Aldridge. They're record is fools gold, but might be good enough to put them in the mindset of leaving things as is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny scene in the Cavs' postgame locker room: Baron Davis weaved his way through the crowd of media surrounding LeBron James' cubby to finally greet the 4-time MVP. "The King!" Davis said, with a big smile. "You're harder to get to than Princess Zelda. I needed like a key, and a heart and a ruby to do that." After making the charming, if not outdated, video game reference, Davis told James that his kids don't believe him when he tells them that Daddy knows LeBron and he has to bring up old YouTube clips to show them. James invited Davis to check out some Cavs practices back in Cleveland sometime this season.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have bad luck. Started off the new year great. Hopefully its nothing too serious.

th

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me be the first to say that Draymond Green just converted me from "i dont like you" to : "I may need to give you another chance" after he played with Lebron on and off the court. Lebron needs to be more genuine

Reactions: LAD

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is 14 and 3 against KD lifetime, it's a regular season game in the middle of January, it means about absolutely nothing.
So does the comparison to last year, it's a different team dynamic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and thats why i think the LeBron "rivarly" thingis a cogent argument.

The Warriors turned over a good amount of their roster- Durant hasnt played in any of the last 2 Finals--- Kyrie and Love didnt play in the first Finals (but for Kyrie playing in one game).

2 and a half years ago the teams had zero history with eachother what so ever....so- all of a sudden, after 2 Finals its a "rivalry"?

i dunno...i think its close- and its getting to be a "rivalry"- but if i had to say right now- id prob lean against it.......If the two rosters were relatively stable and everyone played in the Finals the last 2 years - maybe id lean more towards rivalry....but combine that with no history between the teams but the last 2 years and i think its tough to get there.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not to mention Love idnt even play the 2nd half with back spasms (that have plagued him for the last couple weeks- why he has been riding the bike while he is on the bench)--- Shumpert just got put in the starting lineup...Korver just got dealt for...last game of the Cavs longest road trip of the season.....

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Paul is hurt?

Typical Monday in Lob City.

Give me a fucking break.
I couldn't believe it....it was like watching last season's playoffs all over again. I mean what are the odds (for that particular injury) that it would happen again?

Status
Not open for further replies.