• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not every team is lucky to have an All Star team like the Warriors.
Not every team but I can remember a time when the Heat had that same "luck". :nod:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside was fantastic last night. He killed the Warriors on the boards and on the interior. Dragic played really well too as well as Tyler Johnson. I give it up to Miami, they competed every second they were on the court. If the talent discrepency was anywhere close to even or even just 60/40 in the Warriors favor, Miami would have beaten the Warriors by 30 just by their effort alone.

Draymond played fantastic. Curry is back to taking his 30 footers, which is awesome. Love to see him have his swagger back. KD was good too down the stretch. The best part was that during the closing moments, the ball went back to Curry and instead of KD calling for the ball again, he went and set that screen for a P&R, which resulted in a really easy bucket. That's what Draymond was upset about KD not doing in the Memphis game. As long as the Warriors continue to get better, that's all that matters.

Also for those wondering, McCaw got the token start, but was definitely outplayed by Ian Clark off the bench. He tended to float too much and just kind of stay away from the action. In general it's easy to see why when you have KD, Draymond and Steph out there to produce offensively, but I'd like to see him be more aggressive. The most concerning part last night for me was it was the first game he truly looked like a rookie. He was hesitant and worst of all he committed so many dumb fouls on jump shooters. He got caught behind screens and ended up chasing the ball instead of working around the screens. This will be something he'll have to work on.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a Warriors fan

green.jpg

I wonder if Draymond complained to them after this?

mWdGxCc.jpg

Shut the fuck up, is my point.
So what if I am a Warrior fan? You're not a Cavs fan (self proclamation a few pages back) yet you're here complaining on behalf of LBJ.

Maybe you should take your own advice & :stfu:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he reflects every night before bed on the fact that Lad, the bandwagon fan from Sportshoopla, wants him to play the game the way she wants him to play.
:fuck2give:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what if I am a Warrior fan? You're not a Cavs fan (self proclamation a few pages back) yet you're here complaining on behalf of LBJ.

Maybe you should take your own advice & :stfu:

I'm a Heat fan, it's right underneath my name, I don't root for multiple teams, that would be you.

I stick up for LBJ because he's a good person, and gets unnecessarily bashed often, he's actually one of my most hated players, as far as basketball goes.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Heat fan, it's right underneath my name, I don't root for multiple teams, that would be you.

I stick up for LBJ because he's a good person, and gets unnecessarily bashed often, he's actually one of my most hated players, as far as basketball goes.
So what? I didn't ask why you defend LBJ. I can root for any team and as MANY teams as I want. If you don't like it you're welcomed to skip right on past my posts. But in any event please get your panties out of your butt about it.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is no time to talk about your moms parenting philosophy.
Now this is cute....

Remember we talked about your challenge with being unable to articulate??? :nod:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what? I didn't ask why you defend LBJ. I can root for any team and as MANY teams as I want. If you don't like it you're welcomed to skip right on past my posts. But in any event please get your panties out of your butt about it.

For the most part, I do skim past your posts, you're always the one quoting me, if you look, everytime we've argued since I've joined, it's been you sticking up for the Warios (not even your favorite team, lmfao).

I don't wear panties, I wear boxer briefs, but lately I've thought about changing back to whitey tighties, I like the fit, nice and snug against my package, makes me feel like a man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think lebron is an absolute cock and A-list twatwaffle.

Great player, but very over-hyped by his 12 year old fanboys.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is cute....

Remember we talked about your challenge with being unable to articulate??? :nod:

You keep using that word and I'm pretty sure you have no clue what it means, lmfao.

It means the ability to speak fluently and coherently, btw, before you Google it.

I've show plenty of times that I'm an articulate being, you've showed plenty of times to be a homer/delusional/pompous/troglodyte.

I know some of those are big words for you

troglodyte = a person of prehistoric times

pompous = thinks they're self importnant

delusional = Lad, from Sportshoopla

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understood the scrutiny at the beginning, when it initially occurred., I don't understand the scrutiny still, it's time to get over it.

If we're going to compare it to being dumped, then what people are doing by still being pissed about it is being a jealous scorned ex.
how old was Bron when he signed with Miami and di the decision? like 25-26?--- It was a colosolly stupid move and deserved a lot of scrutiny he received from it---- and i think karma got him when he totally and 100% completely gacked that series against the Mavericks------ but he has redeemed himself. Game 6 against Boston was legendary. Then he won his titles.

I am not sure i would feel this way if he were still in Miami- im not gonna say that--- but at some point- its in the past.

I thought that some of LEBron's other low points in the more recent future was how he fumbled with the passive aggressive "fit in, not out" tweets to Kevin Love...i thought he was immature with how he handled coach Blatt. I am not exactly thrilled when LeBron kisses ass to the other team on occasion right before the ball is going to be thrown up to start a game.....

but those are relatively minor gripes in the grand scheme of things.

LeBron was told leaving Miami would be the worst mistake of his career by Riley- and all LeBron did was totally change the culture of a team that had been terrible/tanking since he had left. He is the hardest worker on the team, there is no better leader in the NBA that is playing, he makes everyone better. You just dont have the words to aptly describe just how great LeBron is. If not for Jordan going 6-0 and never losing a Finals- i think LeBron would eventually pass him- but the unbeaten part of Jordan puts him out of reach unless LeBron exceeds 6 titles which is just not gonna happen unless crazy shit happens.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think lebron is an absolute cock and A-list twatwaffle.

Great player, but very over-hyped by his 12 year old fanboys.
I was rooting for the Warios in the first finals they played against each other, but they jumped the shark quick when people started saying they were better than the 96 bulls and Curry was on par with Jordan and some of the other GOATS, I thought that claim was laughable and since it was lauded by a majority of the sports community I began to despise them, and it made my distain for LBJ deteriorate for one playoff series, one in which he not only won the finals but was the first to come back from 3-1 down and shove his cock down that flash in the pan choke artists Currys mouth, and I will be forever grateful for that.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, I do skim past your posts, you're always the one quoting me, if you look, everytime we've argued since I've joined, it's been you sticking up for the Warios (not even your favorite team, lmfao).

I don't wear panties, I wear boxer briefs, but lately I've thought about changing back to whitey tighties, I like the fit, nice and snug against my package, makes me feel like a man.
Stop it. You've been quoting me since you've been on these boards. In fact my alert box has blown up just in the last 30 minutes from you quoting my posts. You've quoted me more than 10 times today already. If you would like proof I can share. That's border line stalking & frowned upon by normal people.

So please take your whitey tighties and have several seats, preferably facing the corner.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it. You've been quoting me since you've been on these boards. In fact my alert box has blown up just in the last 30 minutes from you quoting my posts. You've quoted me more than 10 times today already. If you would like proof I can share. That's border line stalking & frowned upon by normal people.

So please take your whitey tighties and have several seats, preferably facing the corner.

raw

You quoted me first itt today, and you quoted me in the Curry passes to KD thread first the other day.

If anyone should face the corner it's you, and yes, I will not respond to you anymore if that's what your gotten to ass would like, considered yourself completely skimmed over, like that shitty tasting milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.