• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
en contraire. fuck Luol Deng! lol.
At least he's had multiple all star seasons, even though he didn't end up being worth the 1st round pick they traded. Now that he's a Laker, I agree fuck Luol Deng.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he's had multiple all star seasons, even though he didn't end up being worth the 1st round pick they traded. Now that he's a Laker, I agree fuck Luol Deng.
i remember thinking after that trade that the Cavs had been swindled because Deng was already losing athleticism and was definitely no longer as good a defender as he had been on Chicago....lo and behold TWO YEARS LATER he gets a 4 year deal....its just unbelievable to me....Mozgov, Turner, Mahimi, Johnson, Luer, etc... so many questionable deals this offseason but i personally think the Luol Deng deal was the absolute worst.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some good assets in case they want to make am ove....
yeah but I dont see them making much noise during the trade deadline. Not much out there that will really help us. Our Front office likes to keep picks and they dont make big trades. Yes people will say well they traded Rose but everyone in the world knew he needed to go.

Who would they go after. The only name i can come up with it Noel. He would be a younger player to have and insurance when Gibson leaves. We would have to give up both 1st rd picks and a player. I dont see it happening.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep my dad hates that about the Warriors. Especially when it comes to Steph. Too many fancy shit. You can do that when you're playing some shit team and up double digits. Against the Cavs? Hell nah. I could never forget late in the 4th of game 7 last year, Steph tried some behind the back pass to Klay....of course it went out of bounds

The latter was something I was eluding to. It cost them a couple baskets. Against the Kings in January, sure, go all Harlem Globetrotters on them. When you're in the Finals against the Cavs who have a top 5 all-time talent, focus on winning.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was living above his means.

She looks AWESOME for her age.

Phil looks like a smoked out Gandolf.

th

Oh, I agree. For a woman to be with Phil at his age she has to be either reliant for him on money, or she's the same age as him and looks it. Jeanie Buss still looks good and I'd definitely let her take me out for steaks.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron 'not a fan' of NBA's two-minute report

"First of all, me hanging on the rim had nothing to do with the play," James said, disagreeing with the technical assessment. "It was a timeout and a foul. I could be hanging on the rim all the way until the game is being played and it doesn't matter. So why would it be a technical at that point? I get it if I dunked the ball [and] play was still in session and nobody was up underneath me. Then I get that. But it was a timeout plus a foul.

"And to say that it should've been a foul on RJ, there was hands on bodies the whole game. It's a physical game; that's what the fans wanted to see."

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree. For a woman to be with Phil at his age she has to be either reliant for him on money, or she's the same age as him and looks it. Jeanie Buss still looks good and I'd definitely let her take me out for steaks.

lmao, wanted to make that kinda statement about Jeannie, but thought it'd kill my gentleman rep around here. always gotta consider that...:D

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron 'not a fan' of NBA's two-minute report

"First of all, me hanging on the rim had nothing to do with the play," James said, disagreeing with the technical assessment. "It was a timeout and a foul. I could be hanging on the rim all the way until the game is being played and it doesn't matter. So why would it be a technical at that point? I get it if I dunked the ball [and] play was still in session and nobody was up underneath me. Then I get that. But it was a timeout plus a foul.

"And to say that it should've been a foul on RJ, there was hands on bodies the whole game. It's a physical game; that's what the fans wanted to see."

I'm not going to harp on officials. Hanging on the rim has more often than not resulted in a technical as it's a sign of taunting the opponent - perceived by the NBA. It matters in this sense given that the W's lost by 1 point and a technical foul would result in a FT.

Lebron's an idiot.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3 returns tonight. Redick is still out. Seems like he have a legit injury. Doc wasn't just resting him. Seems like he is also dealing with a hamstring issue

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeAndre making Anthony Davis his little bitch. 12 and 16 at the half. Now I see why New Orleans usually try to avoid having Davis guard a low post player lol

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok butler back in but limping. Wade still out

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it will be another bad loss by bulls. Lack of defense against a bad team. Doesn't help that Lopez who had made 4 3's in his career before this year has 5 3's. crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.