• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like both. I think its a confirmation bias thing.

If you listen thinking "Kyrie", it sounds like that. If you listen thinking "Jamie", it sounds like that. I'm inclined to believe Russ.

Exactly and once I read that he finished his shootaround session 13 minutes before the end of Kyrie shot. I feel great about siding with Russ

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic @bkballers but can you please tell me how bad my luck is and how I lost my matchup?

My team is

QB Andrew luck
RB lev bell
RB Zeke
WR antonio brown
WR Davante Adams
TE Brate
FLex Watkins
D/st chargers
K haushka

His team

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB David Johnson
RB Isaiah Crowell
WR jordy
WR dez
TE Vernon Davis
FLex Doug Baldwin
D/st Seahawks
K gostkowski

I actually thought my team was better but of course he's scored 165 on me so far and I have like 120 lol. Did you think my team was better on paper?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls need to wake up fast. Their games in the next 2.5 weeks is not easy at all. Their season could go bye bye if they continue playing this way. Here is their schedule for the next 2+ weeks

VS Indy
VS Brooklyn
AT Indy
VS Milwaukee
VS Charlotte
AT Cleveland
VS Toronto
VS OKC
AT Washington
AT New York Knicks

Only easy game is Brooklyn. Good thing for them is most of those games are at home. That's 10 games. They need to go 7-3. 5-5 won't cut it

Bulls go 5-5 or worse in that stretch and it's going to get ugly in Chicago. I could see them splitting with Indy and beating Brooklyn....this is how I think it pans out:

VS Indy - W
VS Brooklyn - W
AT Indy - L
VS Milwaukee - L
VS Charlotte - W
AT Cleveland - L
VS Toronto - L
VS OKC - W
AT Washington - W
AT New York Knicks - W

I have them going 6-4. But that's just me.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like both. I think its a confirmation bias thing.

If you listen thinking "Kyrie", it sounds like that. If you listen thinking "Jamie", it sounds like that. I'm inclined to believe Russ.

Dude is not the kind of guy to bite his tongue.

I think he'd own it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic @bkballers but can you please tell me how bad my luck is and how I lost my matchup?

My team is

QB Andrew luck
RB lev bell
RB Zeke
WR antonio brown
WR Davante Adams
TE Brate
FLex Watkins
D/st chargers
K haushka

His team

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB David Johnson
RB Isaiah Crowell
WR jordy
WR dez
TE Vernon Davis
FLex Doug Baldwin
D/st Seahawks
K gostkowski

I actually thought my team was better but of course he's scored 165 on me so far and I have like 120 lol. Did you think my team was better on paper?

Baldwin must have fucked you. He got me as well. On the bright side, I went with Crowell because I had him riding high and the Chargers suck (sorry @Bolts ) so I knew to start him - 2 TDs. Also, David Johnson's a beast. But yeah, I would've went with your team given that the Raiders defense is average and Luck can put up numbers. Also, you have probably the top 2 RBs in the league with Zeke and Bell. Couple that with Adams being the secondary target behind Jordy Nelson with Cobb out and a top 5 receiver in Antonio Brown. How in the hell did you lose?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he'd own it.

Yeah you could argue it either way. Maybe premature post was a bit premature on my part. Given that article portrayed it as sour graps on Russ' part given the obvious beef with he and Durant. My bad on that one. Plus there's that whole timing aspect I didn't consider.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baldwin must have fucked you. He got me as well. On the bright side, I went with Crowell because I had him riding high and the Chargers suck (sorry @Bolts ) so I knew to start him - 2 TDs. Also, David Johnson's a beast. But yeah, I would've went with your team given that the Raiders defense is average and Luck can put up numbers. Also, you have probably the top 2 RBs in the league with Zeke and Bell. Couple that with Adams being the secondary target behind Jordy Nelson with Cobb out and a top 5 receiver in Antonio Brown. How in the hell did you lose?

Because 4 players scored 30+ on me lol and Crowell scored 20+ when's he's been underwhelming the last 5-6 weeks or so

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you could argue it either way. Maybe premature post was a bit premature on my part. Given that article portrayed it as sour graps on Russ' part given the obvious beef with he and Durant. My bad on that one. Plus there's that whole timing aspect I didn't consider.

I posted it last night myself.

Until I read his emphatic denial, I believed it too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My team is

QB Andrew luck
RB lev bell
RB Zeke
WR antonio brown
WR Davante Adams
TE Brate
FLex Watkins
D/st chargers
K haushka

His team

QB Aaron Rodgers
RB David Johnson
RB Isaiah Crowell
WR jordy
WR dez
TE Vernon Davis
FLex Doug Baldwin
D/st Seahawks
K gostkowski

You have terrible luck. Your team was fine but just terible timing. Rodgers and Jordy are red hot. David Johnson is the best fantasy RB I believe then Doug Baldwin just happened to have a career day on Saturday. Just terrible luck for you.

How many points are you down? Can Zeke save you?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls go 5-5 or worse in that stretch and it's going to get ugly in Chicago. I could see them splitting with Indy and beating Brooklyn....this is how I think it pans out:

VS Indy - W
VS Brooklyn - W
AT Indy - L
VS Milwaukee - L
VS Charlotte - W
AT Cleveland - L
VS Toronto - L
VS OKC - W
AT Washington - W
AT New York Knicks - W

I say 5-5. I agree with just about everything but I think they split the road games in Washington and MSG.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have terrible luck. Your team was fine but just terible timing. Rodgers and Jordy are red hot. David Johnson is the best fantasy RB I believe then Doug Baldwin just happened to have a career day on Saturday. Just terrible luck for you.

How many points are you down? Can Zeke save you?

It's 165 to 130 right now. He has dez I have Zeke still lol. I actually don't agree I think bell is better by a little bit still because he gets more yards from scrimmage I think. If David Johnson keeps scoring 2 TDs again? Then it's Johnson lol

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say 5-5. I agree with just about everything but I think they split the road games in Washington and MSG.

Yeah I was iffy on that Knicks game. The Wiz are so terrible (haven't looked at their record) where I think the Bulls coast on that one. The Knicks are up and down so it depends on which one you get quite honestly. But yeah, we're in agreement.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VS Indy - W
VS Brooklyn - W
AT Indy - L
VS Milwaukee - L
VS Charlotte - W
AT Cleveland - L
VS Toronto - L
VS OKC - W
AT Washington - W
AT New York Knicks - W

OKC, Charlotte and Knicks games could go either way imo. 6-4 sounds about right, but I could see it being much worse.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you golden state fans agree with kerrs decision not to have Curry on the floor for the last defensive play?

Then, there was Curry’s defense, which apparently concerned Kerr enough to insert Shaun Livingston with the Warriors clinging to a one-point lead with 13 seconds left on Sunday — a move that left the unanimous MVP on the bench for Irving’s game-winner and a decision Curry didn’t entirely agree with.

“It’s (Kerr’s) call obviously, but the competitive nature, you want to be out there to make a play,” added Curry afterwards, according to The San Francisco Chronicle. “That’ll never die in me.”

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you golden state fans agree with kerrs decision not to have Curry on the floor for the last defensive play?

Then, there was Curry’s defense, which apparently concerned Kerr enough to insert Shaun Livingston with the Warriors clinging to a one-point lead with 13 seconds left on Sunday — a move that left the unanimous MVP on the bench for Irving’s game-winner and a decision Curry didn’t entirely agree with.

“It’s (Kerr’s) call obviously, but the competitive nature, you want to be out there to make a play,” added Curry afterwards, according to The San Francisco Chronicle. “That’ll never die in me.”

No

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he'd own it.

He didn't own up to the official photographer outfit, though, which was an obvious jab at Durant.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just feel like when moves like that are made. Bad stuff happens to you anyway. I guess I believe in bad karma fwiw

Status
Not open for further replies.