• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could get 4 tickets to the Christmas day game in the lower bowl 9th row for $4800.....lol....whaddya guys think?

if i spent that and had to watch the Cavs get blitzed id honestly throw up.

How much is one of your kidneys worth to you?

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez....as much as i love Kyrie's game- and how he might be the most complete offensive player in the league- Giannis is such an all-around monster of a player.....

he scores, defends, makes plays, rebounds.....

if i had to win one game tomorrow id take Kyrie....but its hard to deny that Giannis is on a trajectory where he has the ability to be a first team All NBA player some day.

He has had a nice improvement each year...but it's way too early

His only playoff stats are garbage while kyrie's are spectacular

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland down 18 at home to Dallas. They may blow this Portland team up in February

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has had a nice improvement each year...but it's way too early

His only playoff stats are garbage while kyrie's are spectacular

Relax. Giannis is this good at 21 years old. And this is 3rd year in the nba. Kyrie is good no doubt though

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings beat the Jazz in Utah? WTF

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm definitely biased, but I see Rockets over Warriors and Clippers over Warriors as more plausible than Bulls over Cavs (assuming healthy teams).

That has more to do with my opinion of the difference between the Rockets/Clippers and Bulls than it does my opinion of the difference between the Cavs & Warriors.

HOT TAKES

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man what about Blake to Bucks. Wow talk about a team that would be scary to play. Potential starting Line up

C- Plumlee
PF- Blake
SF-Parker
SG-Middleton
PG-Antetokoounmpo

WOW Talk about Athletic team.

Where are you getting this rumor on Blake? Lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings beat the Jazz in Utah? WTF

Back to back for the Jazz and it was yet another game where core members missed the game (this time Rodney Hood and George Hill). We're almost to January and I still don't know how good the Jazz are because they never have a healthy line up

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back for the Jazz and it was yet another game where core members missed the game (this time Rodney Hood and George Hill). We're almost to January and I still don't know how good the Jazz are because they never have a healthy line up
Kings were missing their #2 scorer and on a B2B in a much closer game than what Utah went through. Jazz should be really good at 100% but they never are.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could get 4 tickets to the Christmas day game in the lower bowl 9th row for $4800.....lol....whaddya guys think?

if i spent that and had to watch the Cavs get blitzed id honestly throw up.

Prices will drop.
Christmas Day games often even sell low.
Start looking Xmas Eve or XMas morning.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs missing 40% of their starting lineup and are just routing the Bucks.

Kyrie Irving cant make plays for others right?

13 assists, 31 points, 6 boards, on 11/17 shooting. He will make his 2nd All NBA team this year and his 4th all star game....

the reigning starting point guard on the Gold Medal winning Olympic team and on the reigning NBA Champions is really starting to enter his prime and it is fun to watch.

That 40% isn't part James.
Cavs can win without Love, Kyrie, JR, Tristan, whoever, etc..
Without James, results would be the opposite.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some interesting background stuffi n this Cavs/Bucks matchup

Asked about a potential playoff series with the Bucks, Irving said, "I hope, man. I hope. They're a great young team. It would be great to go four games against them. I'm fired up to go against them every time now, for real. Ever since they kicked our ass in Milwaukee, it's been personal, and it's going to continue to be personal."

It's enough to officially grant Milwaukee "that team" status for the Cavs. You know, that team that Cavs fans would just rather avoid when the playoff bracket gets decided. Two seasons ago, "that team" was Miami because of all the emotional warfare a series in South Beach could play with James' mind. Last season, "that team" was the Pacers, with their dynamic star Paul George returning to form and their propensity to seemingly always have the Cavs' number when they travel to Indiana.

This season, with Kidd on the sideline, Antetokounmpo and Parker on the wings, Khris Middleton potentially returning with his 3-point range and, let's not forget, Matthew Dellavedova mucking up the Cavs' schemes with his diehard grit and institutional knowledge, it has got to be the Bucks.

It would be a fun series to watch. Or, you know, it could just go four games as Irving intimated. It's personal.

James has been respectful and supportive in his public comments about Parker and Antetokounmpo, offering stock answers about their potential rather than resorting to his go-to quote of, "I don't know, I'm not a GM," when he doesn't want to talk about a rising star for whatever reason.

Yet privately, after the Bucks beat the pants off the Cavs 118-101 on Nov. 29, James was less than impressed with how Parker and Antetokounmpo clearly played at a higher level against the Cavs than they normally do. That made James wonder why Parker and Antetokounmpo don't make that level of play their standard and become true professionals.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 40% isn't part James.
Cavs can win without Love, Kyrie, JR, Tristan, whoever, etc..
Without James, results would be the opposite.

Exactly. Cavs will always be fine once Lebron is in the lineup. They may not be as dominant if he's missing Kyrie and Love but they will still win a ton of games

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jabari Parker is better

But none of them are the best outside of lebron in the east lol

Parker is not better than Giannis.

Goodness, Wiggy gives the kid a compliment and you go all Kanyr West Kray-Kray.

Shit like this makes it hard to take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.