• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That moment when you finally realize that shit is just not gonna work out for your Team.

152285-1bd0af27a15fce96421f30e56bab3319.jpg
No.

Well, I did go sulk for a week.

LAD sent me back.

if ...you...EVER take off like that again i'm gonna gather a search party of ALL the guys on these boards to find you...

sheesh, FEMALES...!!!

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will do my best- sent her an email. Hopefully that hasn't changed and she will respond. I really hope things are ok. I will miss her too!

Tell her that we have Wiggy hanging by his ankles and are going to beat him like pinata until she comes back.

Oh wait!! That might encourage her to stay away. :heh:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's this for a start?

Don’t come for KoKo! Khloé Kardashian fired off a NSFW tweet Monday, December 5, in response to a Cavs fan who accused the reality star of throwing boyfriend Tristan Thompson off his basketball game.

“They are #1 in their conference but thanks 4 sucking my d--k hard enough 2 think I have that much power,” she fumed on Twitter. “Lick on my balls while you’re at it.”

#Classy

Sooo, did they give her Bruce Jenners dick when he became Kaitlyn? :noidea:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Stern blames Rockets, Lakers for “wrong impression” of failed Chris Paul trade

interesting from Stern on the CP3 trade....

In an interview with the Sports Business Radio Road Show Stern said there never was a trade, but what we heard was the spin of angry Laker and Rockets GMs. Via Ben Golliver of Sports Illustrated.

CzLfDBrUoAA3W6a.jpg

Were the Rockets and Lakers ticked after the trade? Try bringing it up with a Laker fan now, there is still plenty of bitterness.

If Stern wants to argue in the long run this was better for the Hornets (who became the Pelicans), he can. Paul was traded to the Clippers for Al-Farouq Aminu, Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman and a 2012 1st round draft pick (Austin Rivers). The Hornets were so bad the year after the deal they ended up with the No. 1 pick, Anthony Davis.

Lol!! What a crock of shit. This is at least the 3rd and possibly 4th different explanation I've heard from Stern on this. He needs to just be a man and admit it was a conflict of interest and he never should have stepped in.

I will say this though, of all of the different explanations he's given, this is the first time he's said there was no trade and Demps wasn't authorized.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell her that we have Wiggy hanging by his ankles and are going to beat him like pinata until she comes back.

Oh wait!! That might encourage her to stay away. :heh:

Well, she's back. Anyone wanna cut Wiggy down or nah? :noidea:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!! What a crock of shit. This is at least the 3rd and possibly 4th different explanation I've heard from Stern on this. He needs to just be a man and admit it was a conflict of interest and he never should have stepped in.

I will say this though, of all of the different explanations he's given, this is the first time he's said there was no trade and Demps wasn't authorized.
I am just glad a man of integrity such as David Stern stuck to his guns despite the behind the scenes whining and anoymous quotes he cites from the embittered GMs

can you even imagine the possible different landscape of the NBA if that went down?--- you might still have Kobe playing with CP3 and Dwight in LAL- instead of the Clippers now owning the city and being the more relevant team.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad a man of integrity such as David Stern stuck to his guns despite the behind the scenes whining and anoymous quotes he cites from the embittered GMs

can you even imagine the possible different landscape of the NBA if that went down?--- you might still have Kobe playing with CP3 and Dwight in LAL- instead of the Clippers now owning the city and being the more relevant team.

The bold is an even bigger crock of shit than what Stern said. He capitulated to the 2 biggest whining and crying owners in the NBA.

And you calling him a "man of integrity" only proves he isn't.

Also, if the CP3 trade goes through, I doubt the Lakers are trading for Dwight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah hanging close enough with the Warriors even with all the injuries

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls playing well tonight. They beat good teams lose to bad teams . Very frustrating. Not saying they will win tonight.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bold is an even bigger crock of shit than what Stern said. He capitulated to the 2 biggest whining and crying owners in the NBA.

David fucking crooked-ass Stern?! "a man of integrity"...
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant win when you only attempt 5 free throws Spurs and the Bulls shoot 27

That is never a winning formula

Surprised it was only a 4 point road loss

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clips can't even get past the 2nd round. And the Lakers may not be contenders, but at this juncture, I think I'd bet on the Lakers long term future as opposed to the Clips with Doc Rivers running that shit show. Sorry, @Mecca

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am very unsurprised that is your point of view considering where you are sitting- just as Stern says in his quote. I mean in that regard- he couldnt be more spot on.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago is a screwy screwy team....have beaten the Spurs and Cavs in the last 2 weeks, and have lost to the Dallas Mavericks and La Lakers in the last 2 weeks. Looks like on any given night they could beat anyone or lose to anyone.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clips can't even get past the 2nd round. And the Lakers may not be contenders, but at this juncture, I think I'd bet on the Lakers long term future as opposed to the Clips with Doc Rivers running that shit show. Sorry, @Mecca
oh no doubt- if they were on equal footing the Lakers would be far far more popular- but seeing as the Lakers have had- back to back- the worst season's in teh history of their franchise- while the Clippers have 3 All Stars- and between Paul and Blake- 2 of the most popular/entertaining players in the game- and have been a good (not great) team- its pretty obvious who is the superior position at this point- especially considering you go from Sterling to Ballmer who has shown that he will spend on a major level- and he without a doubt has the dollars to back it up.

was just looking at this- surprised to see that Kyrie Irving is actually closer in age to DeAngela Russell then he is to Steph Curry...it feels like Kyrie has been around forever- he was very young when he came out of Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.