• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Kings player just picked up a tech for the first time since Cousins got traded, and it was Georgios Papagiannis lol.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves lose to the Westbrook less Thunder and Dallas lose on Romo night, so if the Kings don't lose they're looking at finishing 8th or 9th...:gaah:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah signed to take boguts spot

some people are seriously so blind and stupid it seriously astounds me.

Sources: Cavs to waive Sanders; sign Tavares

You must be describing yourself.
If the Cavs signed Sanders soley for next year, then why cut him now?
Why not give him the offseason and training camp?
They cut him because he sucks and this guy can't be any worse.

Why did Cavs cut Liggins vs Jones or some other end of bench scrub?

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though it sucks that the Kings had a chance to finish 6th or 7th but will now likely end up 8th or 9th, if they can keep both picks and find a way to get one of the top 4 SF's in the draft(probably Bridges) and one of the top 5 or 6 PG's(probably between Fox, Smith, and Ntilikina) I'll be happy and excited for the future. Buddy knows how to score, Skal has all star potential, WCS can do a lot of things and brings energy, PapaG looks decent which is a big step up from where he was in SL, Richardson and Bogdanovic are talented wing players, and Temple/Tolliver/2k are good vets for the young guys to learn from. The FO can still find a way to fuck things up, but I'll try to remain optimistic for now.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy Hield scores a career high 30 points and Ty Lawson gets his first triple double.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be describing yourself.
If the Cavs signed Sanders soley for next year, then why cut him now?
Why not give him the offseason and training camp?
They cut him because he sucks and this guy can't be any worse.

Why did Cavs cut Liggins vs Jones or some other end of bench scrub?
they cut him because he prob still has his head in his ass- they gave him a chance to prove himself at the Canton Charge and obviously he didnt measure up.

the people who thought he would actually PLAY minutes during a playoff run and the stretch run for the Cavs were dropping bad acid. lol. Signed to replace Bogut LOL.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucks Toronto. That's a tough matchup for the bucks
Yeah the Raptors have no reason to blow that one. Went 3-1 vs. the Bucks this year and the 1 loss came on the second half of a back-to-back after playing Washington twice in 3 nights. Lowry had only been out for a couple weeks by that point and DeRozan was gassed and put up his lowest point total of the season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing for the Heat is a win tonight and they go 30-11 in the 2nd half of the season. Considering Waiters missed the final month of the season, that easily would have been 33-8 or 34-7 had he not missed all this time

Crazy season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

Her mom is vile.

They had a story about the dad on the Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach, FL.) who's a sheriff. Basically says that he doesn't get the opportunity to be in the kid's life because they're in a legal battle for custody or some shit.

The article made it seem like the mom's a real piece of work. Considering the mom has been raising the daughter the most out of the two - I'll believe the article's accuracy.

I'm too lazy to look it up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a story about the dad on the Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach, FL.) who's a sheriff. Basically says that he doesn't get the opportunity to be in the kid's life because they're in a legal battle for custody or some shit.

The article made it seem like the mom's a real piece of work. Considering the mom has been raising the daughter the most out of the two - I'll believe the article's accuracy.

I'm too lazy to look it up.
dude....i sit right at the border of the domestic relations and corporate law departments at my office and hear DR stuff all day...holy shit...i dont think i could do it- its a nightmare.....its honestly people at their very worst......one really good DR attorney has her office basically across from my cube and the shit i hear would make your fucking jaw drop. Its unbelievable. People are crazy.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude....i sit right at the border of the domestic relations and corporate law departments at my office and hear DR stuff all day...holy shit...i dont think i could do it- its a nightmare.....its honestly people at their very worst......one really good DR attorney has her office basically across from my cube and the shit i hear would make your fucking jaw drop. Its unbelievable. People are crazy.

Wouldn't doubt it at all. I couldn't do it either considering my lack of filter would land me in shit more often than not. I think at some point I would occasionally blurt out something like "did you not have any fucking self awareness? God you're fucked up?"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they cut him because he prob still has his head in his ass- they gave him a chance to prove himself at the Canton Charge and obviously he didnt measure up.

the people who thought he would actually PLAY minutes during a playoff run and the stretch run for the Cavs were dropping bad acid. lol. Signed to replace Bogut LOL.

Since they wouldn't have signed him if Bogut got hurt, they took a flyer on him to see if it would work out. It didn't. That doesn't mean that he wasn't signed to replace Bogut. It means he was and he wasn't good enough anymore or, as you said, still has his head up his ass.

There was literally no other reason to sign him at that point in the season.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Brook Lopez will throw the game for his twin bro tonight.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are signing a C from the Raptors D league team. Larry Sanders must be pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.