• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging? You must have a different definition. Nobody gives a fuck about the regular season. Like there are concerns but it honestly doesn't matter AT ALL. The Heat just want to make the playoffs and that will be a huge success, the Cavs want to make the Finals. Different goals. I could care less about the Hawks, they aren't a threat at all. It's just funny hearing Heat fans excited about playing the 2nd string (sorry Love played) and then barely pulling one out to keep their playoff hopes alive.
he is bragging about the Heat beating the Cavs like it actually means something. shitty teams beat good teams all the time in the NBA over an 82 game season

i mean shit- the Bulls are 4-0 against the CAvs this year. Is there one person alive who would pick the Bulls over the Cavs in a series?

he is just running out of straws to grasp onto.

as for me and you---- i cant wait for this playoff run tostart...its gonna be killer on my sleep- but so be it.....

the worst/best all at the same time is when the CAvs pull out some big win- and its like midnight but you are so charged up you cant even go to sleep.

cant wait.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yikes! thats pretty harsh lol.

I have been reading its pretty much guaranteed paul and griffin are back. i doubt reddick is though.

i just hate how doc has managed this team the last couple years.

Doc's gonna ask Danny Ainge this summer if he can have his Celtics job back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is bragging about the Heat beating the Cavs like it actually means something. shitty teams beat good teams all the time in the NBA over an 82 game season

i mean shit- the Bulls are 4-0 against the CAvs this year. Is there one person alive who would pick the Bulls over the Cavs in a series?

as for me and you---- i cant wait for this playoff run tostart...its gonna be killer on my sleep- but so be it.....

the worst/best all at the same time is when the CAvs pull out some big win- and its like midnight but you are so charged up you cant even go to sleep.

cant wait.

You're awfully cocky for a guy who's team is falling to pieces right now.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're awfully cocky for a guy who's team is falling to pieces right now.

gotta admit there's an awful large amoung of bullshit...excuse me, BLUSTER in the air for the great "king" and his court that barely'll finish with above 50 wins and STILL trying to make a deal with the Devil for defensive answers...:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:...wiggy sayz duh Cavs are just fine. No worries @ all.

H2h3az3n_400x400.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging? You must have a different definition. Nobody gives a fuck about the regular season. Like there are concerns but it honestly doesn't matter AT ALL. The Heat just want to make the playoffs and that will be a huge success, the Cavs want to make the Finals. Different goals. I could care less about the Hawks, they aren't a threat at all. It's just funny hearing Heat fans excited about playing the 2nd string (sorry Love played) and then barely pulling one out to keep their playoff hopes alive.

When's the last time the Cavs played anything exciting without James after the first 1/3 of a season ended?
Heat FANS are enjoying the talent, growth and effort from this group.
We don't give a flying fuck what your perceived Cavs goals are.
WANT TO MAKE the Finals?
GMAFB.

If you don't WIN the Finals the end of your season is a bigger bust then your regular season has been.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where do the Cavs rank defensively again...?

guess we'll see if they can "flip that switch" like WiggityWack CLAIMS they'll do...

I'm just waiting to hear the excuse when they don't even make the finals.

"Lebron doesn't have enough help...." for the 14th time!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When's the last time the Cavs played anything exciting without James after the first 1/3 of a season ended?
Heat FANS are enjoying the talent, growth and effort from this group.
We don't give a flying fuck what your perceived Cavs goals are.
WANT TO MAKE the Finals?
GMAFB.

If you don't WIN the Finals the end of your season is a bigger bust then your regular season has been.

I had to google what GMAFB means.

But yes I agree

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cant wait.
Well you might have a point if this were the first time they beat the Cavs...but when they've beaten them in consecutive games & then add to that your star player usually picks these games to rest some gotta wonder.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc's gonna ask Danny Ainge this summer if he can have his Celtics job back.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Clipps loose to the Jazz in the first round.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised if the Clipps loose to the Jazz in the first round.

Don't let Mecca see that comment. Although I wonder what direct they will go in the off season.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'll start rooting for whoever wins it all this year. Don't see anyone beating the Warriors so time to get my Patrick McCaw jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.