• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soon to be 4x WORLD CHAMPS
maybe in like NBA 2k if you are really good or something. lol.

only thing the Heat like like they are gonna be "champs" of is getting the worst pick in the lotto.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe in like NBA 2k if you are really good or something. lol.

only thing the Heat like like they are gonna be "champs" of is getting the worst pick in the lotto.
Lol.....If I ever get beat by the CPU in s sports game I'll kill myself

In 5 minutes quarters the last franchise I did I went 82-0 and averaged 40/20 with GOATSide

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.....If I ever get beat by the CPU in s sports game I'll kill myself

In 5 minutes quarters the last franchise I did I went 82-0 and averaged 40/20 with GOATSide
real question here.

going into next year- say the heat either miss the playoffs- or lose one sided in round 1

would you rather have that

or would you of rather had them suck- and you get Fulz, or Jackson or Ball for next year?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
real question here.

going into next year- say the heat either miss the playoffs- or lose one sided in round 1

would you rather have that

or would you of rather had them suck- and you get Fulz, or Jackson or Ball for next year?
I'd rather make the playoffs because Miami is a FA destination and I'm not a lifetime loser from Shitland

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather make the playoffs because Miami is a FA destination and I'm not a lifetime loser from Shitland
FA destination?

yah....Dion Waiters and Wayne Ellington.....sounds great.

LeBron and Bosh did not come to Miami for South Beach- they came to win since Dwade was there. Its the same thing going on in LA- as great as the weather is, how big the city is, the history of the team- they had guys like Greg Monroe choose the BUCKs- they had to overpay Mozgov and Deng to go there. Its the same in Miami. No one is going to go there because no one thinks they can win there.

just watch. Ill bet you that the Heat have to once again settle for AT BEST 2nd and 3rd tier free agents. No one wants to come to a city just to get their shit pushed in no matter how great the weather is.

It just is what it is. I hate to break it to ya. Now - if you got a Ball or a Fultz- and they ended up being a great player- 2-3 years from now maybe youd see a guy want to come down to Miami and team up with him to win something significant.

until then- itll just be more of scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dion Waiters single handily fucked your team in the butt, so I wouldn't talk shit about the Muslim Messiah

And I stopped reading after Waiters because I don't need to read more of your shitty novels

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LBJ tried to get Bosh and Wade to come to Shitland, and they declined because they city is the epitome of a fucking dump

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And LBJ tried to get Bosh and Wade to come to Shitland, and they declined because they city is the epitome of a fucking dump

LMAO facts.

I don't know why Wiggy just doesn't get it that not every team wants to win 25 games to get a top 3 pick and pray that person is the next big thing.

Reactions: TJL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here are the top 35 free agents this offseason according to Hoopshype:

1. Durant
2. Steph Curry
3. Blake Griffin
4. Chris Paul
5. Gordon Heyward
6. Kyle Lowry
7. Paul Milsap
8. Jrue Holiday
9. Danilo Gallinari
10. Serge Ibaka
11. George Hill
12. Dwyane Wade
13. Otto Porter
14. Jeff Teague
15. Pau Gasol
16. Greg Monroe
17. Andre Iguadala
18. Kentavius Caldwell Pope
19. Mason Plumlee
20. Nerleans Noel
21. Derek Rose
22. JJ Redick
23. Nikola Mirotic
24. Rudy Gay
25. Ersyan Illysova
26. Taj Gibson
27. Dirk
28. Tyreke Evans
29. PJ Tucker
30. ZaZa Pachulia
31. Amir Johnson
32. Kelly Olnyk
33. Jared Sullinger
34. Patrick Patterson
35. Patrick Mills

and a handful more- Bogut, Korver, Baynees, Bodonovic, Livingston, Len, Collison, Jennings, Galloway, Green, Covington, Jereboko

there are 7 potential impact guys there....ill make you the following bet- if the Heat sign any of those top 7 guys----- you win---- you will win from me 2K in SportsHoopla cash, 1 month avatar bet, and 1 week of me not posting anything on the site. If I win- you just have to give me 500 in SportsHoopla cash, and a 2 week avatar.

the Heat arent signing any kind of impact free agent man. No one is picking to go there just to lose.

once again they will go dumpster diving for 3rd tier free agents because there are just too many situations that are just way too much better.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here are the top 35 free agents this offseason according to Hoopshype:

1. Durant
2. Steph Curry
3. Blake Griffin
4. Chris Paul
5. Gordon Heyward
6. Kyle Lowry
7. Paul Milsap
8. Jrue Holiday
9. Danilo Gallinari
10. Serge Ibaka
11. George Hill
12. Dwyane Wade
13. Otto Porter
14. Jeff Teague
15. Pau Gasol
16. Greg Monroe
17. Andre Iguadala
18. Kentavius Caldwell Pope
19. Mason Plumlee
20. Nerleans Noel
21. Derek Rose
22. JJ Redick
23. Nikola Mirotic
24. Rudy Gay
25. Ersyan Illysova
26. Taj Gibson
27. Dirk
28. Tyreke Evans
29. PJ Tucker
30. ZaZa Pachulia
31. Amir Johnson
32. Kelly Olnyk
33. Jared Sullinger
34. Patrick Patterson
35. Patrick Mills

and a handful more- Bogut, Korver, Baynees, Bodonovic, Livingston, Len, Collison, Jennings, Galloway, Green, Covington, Jereboko

there are 7 potential impact guys there....ill make you the following bet- if the Heat sign any of those top 7 guys----- you win---- you will win from me 2K in SportsHoopla cash, 1 month avatar bet, and 1 week of me not posting anything on the site. If I win- you just have to give me 500 in SportsHoopla cash, and a 2 week avatar.

the Heat arent signing any kind of impact free agent man. No one is picking to go there just to lose.
Durant/Dragon/Goatside/Blake all in South Beach next year will be fun to watch, I'd say Curry but honestly I'd rather have dragon

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean- maybe i can see the heat overpaying and getting like a gallo and a pj tucker or something---- but thats if they decide to let waiters and or johnson go- because its not even like they have oodles and oodles of cap room even with bosh coming off the books.

no top tier guy is going to sign up to go play with goran dragic and hassan whiteside. lol....not when there are so many more destinations that offer enormously better chances of winning.

i mean- once Johnson's contract escalators kick in- the HEat are going to be paying like 60M to Hassan Whitesid, Tyler Johnson and Goran Dragic. Thats fucking awful. thats well over half their payroll to those 3 guys. that just guarantees mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.