• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao

lebron-crying.jpg

8012104.jpg

855832237.gif

Aren't you a Heat fan? All those pics are when he was on the Heat :pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cleveland fan, it's a mentality you know all too well.

It's been explained over and over again why you can't/don't ask the players to not win games. Your inability to grasp it just confirms what we all already know.
that mentality got them Kyrie IRving, and a roster that attracted LeBron back to Cleveland.

If the Cavs signed a bunch of mediocre mid level free agents and overpaid them to come to a losing situation in order to win a couple extra games they would still be in the basement.

instead- they bottomed out- drafted a bunch of young guys and got enough assets for LeBron to say-- "I can win there".

the rest is history.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it as freaking out but some people said they could see them dropping to the number 4 seed. Which I didn't see happening ever. However, last night was an improvement, there is a long way to go and it starts with defense. I saw plenty of plays where they left shooters wide-open or guys cutting where they were confused. I also saw a lot of good plays on defense and good team defense.

This is why you are one of the only 2 rational Cavs fans in existence.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao, it's hilarious to think that the 29th ranked defense can just turn on a switch and play solid D, fucking hilarious.

I've watched this team the last 3 years, they've never ever ever ever been THIS bad on D.

Even Queen Raymone says so, but I guess Wiggy konws better than LBJ.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his mentality. Maybe he turns the corner, who knows. It's just what I think. He basically has no playoff experience though and hasn't started one game in the playoffs his entire career.

Who cares? You know how you gain playoffs experience is by playing. He was one game from the finals last year with OKC.

Playoffs experience is so overrated

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't you a Heat fan? All those pics are when he was on the Heat :pound:

And he's in your AV, you're talking about Waiters being a crybaby bitch when he was on the Cavs, same thing no?

and stop using fucking emojis, you're a grown ass man, I can only imagine what your texts to girls look like.

"Hey beautiful :kiss:, miss you"

fuck off with that gay shit

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman: LeBron resting shows he's not Jordan

Dennis Rodman : "Very easy for LeBron to be successful in today's NBA"

"You know what, LeBron's doing one thing that I always said that Michael Jordan never did. He never rested. He played every game. LeBron has the position to do this now, because they need him. The league needs him, and that's why he's doing all this crazy s--- now."

When Dennis Rodman thinks what you're doing is crazy....chances are...what you're doing, is crazy. lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao, it's hilarious to think that the 29th ranked defense can just turn on a switch and play solid D, fucking hilarious.

I've watched this team the last 3 years, they've never ever ever ever been THIS bad on D.

Even Queen Raymone says so, but I guess Wiggy konws better than LBJ.
i dont know why this is so hard to understand

I absolutely agree the defense has been bad during the regular season.

I just dont think it matters when that ball is thrown up in playoff game #1.

we shall see though very very soon.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh on contraire---I do see it. I just dont think it matters. And i think the people that do think it matters havent been paying attention to this team over the last 3 years.

Why it matters has also been explained multiple times. The fact that you can't grasp it, just confirms what we already know about you.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is all the faux outrage that the Warriors sat some of their stars tonight?

does everyone only care when its LeBron?

No, genius, they only sat 1 guy, and it was a BS game not on national TV.

Now that they've clinched the 1 seed they will likely rest everyone or play them under 20 mins a game, just long enough to reintegrate KD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why it matters has also been explained multiple times. The fact that you can't grasp it, just confirms what we already know about you.
well- we shall see if it actually matters very very soon. who cares what someones "opinion" is. We will get a very good idea just how much some bullshit regular season losses mattered very very soon. Its gonna be fun.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know why this is so hard to understand

I absolutely agree the defense has been bad during the regular season.

I just dont think it matters when that ball is thrown up in playoff game #1.

we shall see though very very soon.

Yea, I know what you mean, the 29th ranked team can just flip a switch and become a championship caliber defense.

That's what you're saying, everyone here gets that.

We just all think that's absolutely fucking retarded, and it is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that they've clinched the 1 seed they will likely rest everyone or play them under 20 mins a game, just long enough to reintegrate KD
hey - i dont blame them- i think a team should be able to do whatever it wants to as long as they arent breaking any rules---- tank, sit guys, whatever.....

its not on the individual teams to be honor bound to some nebulous unwritten code. If the NBA wants to make a rule- make a rule. Until then- they should prob just stfu and let LeBron do what LeBron does best--- make gobs and gobs of money for the NBA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I know what you mean, the 29th ranked team can just flip a switch and become a championship caliber defense.

That's what you're saying, everyone here gets that.

We just all think that's absolutely fucking retarded, and it is.
finally your getting it!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey - i dont blame them- i think a team should be able to do whatever it wants to as long as they arent breaking any rules---- tank, sit guys, whatever.....

its not on the individual teams to be honor bound to some nefarious unwritten code. If the NBA wants to make a rule- make a rule. Until then- they should prob just stfu and let LeBron do what LeBron does best--- make gobs and gobs of money for the NBA.

I agree by the way, I'm not one of the one bitching about all the resting.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And also it was in April with the season ending next week. It wasn't a game in mid March or earlier.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally your getting it!

Bud, I hope you're right, if the Cavs don't play the Heat, or get by the Heat, I'm going to be right there with you and the stooges blowing LeBron like I need his jizz to survive because I hate that little fucking faggot Curry, and fuck Kevin Durant for costing me my fantasy league.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his mentality. Maybe he turns the corner, who knows. It's just what I think. He basically has no playoff experience though and hasn't started one game in the playoffs his entire career.

It'll be interesting to see. There is no question that he has responded well to being in Miami. Now he's had some time off with injury, has to get himself into game shape and try to reproduce what he's been doing since the all-star break in the playoffs.

If he pulls it off, then I'd say there's a good chance that the Heat can say they have another potentially successful reclamation project on their hands.

If not, it's not the end of the world since the Heat weren't expected to even be in the playoffs anyway.

In short, the Heat and Waiters are playing with house money at this point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree by the way, I'm not one of the one bitching about all the resting.
if teams want to risk seeding or whatever to rest guys- thats their business. If a team earns the right to rest guys by their play--- then thats without a doubt their right to do-

if the league wants to change it to make a rule- go ahead....i am sure the Cavs will follow the rule- just as they are doing now.

until they make a concrete rule thats evenly and fairly applied - the league should just stop its whining and be greatful for the unholy amount of money LeBron has made them over the years. Also- them complaining about LeBron resting when LeBron has played the most games in the league over the last 6 years rings rather hollow to me as well. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.