• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance pulled a McGee tonight and we nearly had a fight

Reactions: TJL

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was nearly a perfect night for the Heat but the team I most needed to lose won but it does help to see both the Hornets and Bulls go down.

Heat in 9th. Half game behind Bulls/Pacers for 7th.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron passes Kareem in consistency mark

- LeBron James still has a ways to go to surpass Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's all-time NBA scoring mark, but on Tuesday, the King managed to one-up the Captain in one measure of point production.

James scored his 10th point of the night on a fast-break layup to tie the Cleveland Cavaliers 49-all with the Orlando Magic in the second quarter. That made it James' 788th straight game in which he scored in double digits, moving him past Abdul-Jabbar (787) for the second-longest streak of that kind in league history.

Michael Jordan is first with 866.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron with another triple double tonight adding to his career high for a season. Career high in assists and rebounds....hes really slowing down. lol.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron with another triple double tonight adding to his career high for a season. Career high in assists and rebounds....hes really slowing down. lol.
It's his D that's the problem.

This is possibly his best offensive season though, if he was playing better D he'd have a great chance of winning his 5th MVP

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the West playoffs race got real interesting. All it took was a simple 2 game winning streak from Denver and a 2 game losing streak from Portland. Now Denver is only .5 game out Here is how the remaining schedule looks.

POR- Home games vs Minnesota, Utah, SAS, and New Orleans

DEN- AT HOU, VS NOP, VS OKC, @ DAL, and @ OKC

Who you got?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's his D that's the problem.

This is possibly his best offensive season though, if he was playing better D he'd have a great chance of winning his 5th MVP

These simps just don't get it. Regarding your comment about people getting so pissed off if you say one bad thing about Curry - the same applies with Lebron's fanatics.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These simps just don't get it. Regarding your comment about people getting so pissed off if you say one bad thing about Curry - the same applies with Lebron's fanatics.
I know lol, I piled on Curry right before I left work to go play softball, just so I could see how many people would get legit upset, I wasn't disappointed

I really don't like him, but he's a top 5 or 6 player in the league, he's right around the bubble for my top 50 list, and he seems like a great human being.

But like I've said before, when people egregiously overrate him, I'll just do the opposite and say he sucks ass lmfao

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know lol, I piled on Curry right before I left work to go play softball, just so I could see how many people would get legit upset, I wasn't disappointed

I really don't like him, but he's a top 5 or 6 player in the league, he's right around the bubble for my top 50 list, and he seems like a great human being.

But like I've said before, when people egregiously overrate him, I'll just do the opposite and say he sucks ass lmfao

I didn't know typing a message was called "being upset"

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's fair. I like Curry, he has a good story. But hey, you're free to like/hate whomever you want.

But yeah, it was great reading. I knew what you were doing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.