• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know lol, I piled on Curry right before I left work to go play softball, just so I could see how many people would get legit upset, I wasn't disappointed

I really don't like him, but he's a top 5 or 6 player in the league, he's right around the bubble for my top 50 list, and he seems like a great human being.

But like I've said before, when people egregiously overrate him, I'll just do the opposite and say he sucks ass lmfao

you just like fuckin' with some of these people...

honestly, i just can't take you anywhere...:heh:

Reactions: TJL

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SPURS decided to sleepwalk through the 4th.

They just assumed that an 11 point 4th period lead would be a coasting win despite playing horrible all night.
Memphis refused to give up. Pop looked like he wanted to strangle his players when they gacked the lead.

I am glad he got their attention and they dominated the OT period.
it is silly to give Memphis any sort of hope to win the playoff series.

Better to learn that lesson about MEMPHIS now than take them for granted in the playoff series....

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was completely wrong, the Warriors bench is good, they've been shining with KD out.

D West playing lights out, dude really wants a ring

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair. I like Curry, he has a good story. But hey, you're free to like/hate whomever you want.

But yeah, it was great reading. I knew what you were doing. :D
My older brother legit thinks curry is the second coming, last year before the finals there were multiple times I thought I was going to have to block his number.

"This team would kill the 96 Bulls."

" I've never seen a player as good as Curry."

This dudes 35 and a teen during MJs prime

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,735.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron with another triple double tonight adding to his career high for a season. Career high in assists and rebounds....hes really slowing down. lol.

When he does.....are you going to be on suicide watch?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was completely wrong, the Warriors bench is good, they've been shining with KD out.

D West playing lights out, dude really wants a ring

Golden St. is going to be a problem for a lot of teams. Key thing is integrating Durant back in the lineup and being productive at the same time like they are now. For their sakes, hopefully West and Iggy keep up their play through the playoffs. But West looks like the Pacers version of himself.....which in those Miami series he was the most consistent pain in the ass.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My older brother legit thinks curry is the second coming, last year before the finals there were multiple times I thought I was going to have to block his number.

"This team would kill the 96 Bulls."

" I've never seen a player as good as Curry."

This dudes 35 and a teen during MJs prime

Curry's good and I think he'll probably be ranked along side Ray Allen and Reggie Miller when his career's over. But he's not going to be the 2nd coming of shit. It was fun trolling Lebron fans last year about it. But the difference between Bron and Curry - is overall impact on a game and at Lebron's prime, Curry couldn't even touch Lebron.

And those prime years were in Miami. Suck it.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's good and I think he'll probably be ranked along side Ray Allen and Reggie Miller when his career's over. But he's not going to be the 2nd coming of shit. It was fun trolling Lebron fans last year about it. But the difference between Bron and Curry - is overall impact on a game and at Lebron's prime, Curry couldn't even touch Lebron.

And those prime years were in Miami. Suck it.
He was so efficient in Miami it was beyond unreal

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was so efficient in Miami it was beyond unreal

I honestly felt if he kept up that play along with the defense that he could've came really close and maybe even surpassed Jordan. Those years were unreal.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly felt if he kept up that play along with the defense that he could've came really close and maybe even surpassed Jordan. Those years were unreal.
Same here, I thought he had a chance to really get there going into the second Spurs series.

That wasn't his fault tho, Wade/Bosh and a lot of other guys didn't do their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.