• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Lavar is so bad at basketball, should make it that much more obvious that he's just trolling, but these jackasses in the media will still eat it up.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Durant progressing well, will be re-evaluated in 7-10 days, per Warriors PR report.

you-retweeted-kevin-durant-a-kdtrey5-now-everybody-wanna-play-2986405.png

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings have had a fun 2 game winning streak, but now they need to get back on the tank.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy that Patty Riles didn't let LeBum come in and run the team like he does in Cleveland. Spo didn't get the respect he deserves until after LeRest took his talents to Shitland, and you know that LeBald didn't want Spo as coach in Miami, so I'm pretty stoked that we have a man running our org that has balls, big brass balls, like Pat Riles does.

The Goat

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd honestly move Kerr out of the top 5.

My top 5 would be:

1) Pop
2) Stevens
3) Carlisle
4) Spo
5) D'Antoni

The reasoning behind dropping Kerr out is I don't think he's a great in-game tactician. Having the team prepared and also developing their offense is huge, but I question his end of game play and also his inability to deviate from a game plan to try something different.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy that Patty Riles didn't let LeBum come in and run the team like he does in Cleveland. Spo didn't get the respect he deserves until after LeRest took his talents to Shitland, and you know that LeBald didn't want Spo as coach in Miami, so I'm pretty stoked that we have a man running our org that has balls, big brass balls, like Pat Riles does.

The Goat

That grease ball Riley has an ego bigger than the state of Florida. Here are 2 articles you should check out...

CSNchicago.com (11-8-16): Exclusive- D.Wade shares stories of Heats disrespect & why he left Miami for the Bulls
USAtoday (4-7-16): Report- Pat Riley didn't call D.Wade once during free agency

Disclaimer: I didn't read either article, I ain't got time for that shit!:D

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That grease ball Riley has an ego bigger than the state of Florida. Here are 2 articles you should check out...

CSNchicago.com (11-8-16): Exclusive- D.Wade shares stories of Heats disrespect & why he left Miami for the Bulls
USAtoday (4-7-16): Report- Pat Riley didn't call D.Wade once during free agency

Disclaimer: I didn't read either article, I ain't got time for that shit!:D

D Wad got what he deserved.

Don't ever disrespect Pat Riley again, ever.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My top 5 would be:

1) Pop
2) Stevens
3) Carlisle
4) Spo
5) D'Antoni

The reasoning behind dropping Kerr out is I don't think he's a great in-game tactician. Having the team prepared and also developing their offense is huge, but I question his end of game play and also his inability to deviate from a game plan to try something different.

My top 5 NBA coaches...

1. Lue
2. Lue
3. Lue
4. Lue
5. Lue

honorable mention: Lue

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D Wad got what he deserved.

Don't ever disrespect Pat Riley again, ever.

untitledrwerwe.png

I'm not sure if he's winking in that picture or he just shit his pants.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My top 5 would be:

1) Pop
2) Stevens
3) Carlisle
4) Spo
5) D'Antoni

giphy.gif

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

D'Antoni is a revolutionary of the game. Look at the Rockets last year versus this year with an entirely similar core. Their efficiency has spiked on offense. While he may not be a great defensive coach, he's solely responsible for the uptick in quick pace play and 3 point shooting, LEAGUE WIDE.

Both Kerr and Pop have both taken D'Antoni's ideas and incorporated them into the way the teams play. Also take a look at those Suns teams he took to the conference finals. The lack of talent and what he got out of them is nothing short of amazing.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D'Antoni is a revolutionary of the game. Look at the Rockets last year versus this year with an entirely similar core. Their efficiency has spiked on offense. While he may not be a great defensive coach, he's solely responsible for the uptick in quick pace play and 3 point shooting, LEAGUE WIDE.

Both Kerr and Pop have both taken D'Antoni's ideas and incorporated them into the way the teams play. Also take a look at those Suns teams he took to the conference finals. The lack of talent and what he got out of them is nothing short of amazing.

This is his first solid year since 2007

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is his first solid year since 2007
It's also the first year he's had another unselfish star player.

D'Antoni is a system coach. He coaches up players to play above their level, but he needs the right personnel to do it. Do you think Melo or Kobe fit that system?

He took the cash out from NY, which obviously wasn't a smart move from a winning perspective. He was stuck with horrible rosters his entire time there then was fired. He took on the Lakers again for another cash out, but his clashing with Kobe and Kobe's inability to participate in that system was his down fall.

He got Harden to buy in, got the Rockets to buy in and they're miles ahead of where they were last year.

Reactions: TJL
Status
Not open for further replies.