• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize defense is a TEAM thing right? Bringing up only Lebron is irrelevant.

James' D has been nothing special this season that I have seen.

I DO believe he can crank it up.
The others? Not so much.
Like I've said, they need WAY more out of J.R.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT"

End of 1 Charlotte 38-18.

#doingit

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit, though. this thread seems a little barren without his usual glut of Cavs propaganda...

#strangebutrefreshing:dhd:
Yeah, if nothing else, he's good for keeping shit going long passed it's expiration date.

:deadhorse:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
straight from the jackass' mouth...

oughta be interesting to see WiggityWack and LeGroupie23 TRY to spin this one...
what exactly do you mean by "spin"?

you would give your left nut to be the defending champs with and the OBVIOUS favorite to come out of the East.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you would give your left nut to be the defending champs with and the OBVIOUS favorite to come out of the East.

Doubt it.
Long time Lakers fans have seen whatever you think you are seeing x a lot depending on age.
Cavs fans one time, short term run only impresses them.
Nobody else cares.

#comingtoanendsoonenough

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt it.
Long time Lakers fans have seen whatever you think you are seeing x a lot depending on age.
Cavs fans one time, short term run only impresses them.
Nobody else cares.

#comingtoanendsoonenough
LOL

thats hilarious.

Defending Champs, highest payroll in the league, LeBron, Kyrie, Love all have multi year deals-

all the haters are out in full force-- but they will all be getting a big old soggy shit sandwich before its all said and done.

i mean- this is the time of year where you haters and bitterman get your shots in , blah blah blah- Love wont resign, James may leave, they wont "coast" , LOL- better chance they lose in the East then win in the Finals, blah blah blah blah blah

heard it all before-

i get it- you all want to see the Cavs lose. I get it- its March- they are faced with some adversity- and you gotta hop on any little crack you see becuas maybe it makes you feel better that the Heat are barely- if at all- a playoff team in the East. Maybe it makes CL67 a bit happier and makes him forget that the Lakers are an abysmal wreck with ownership fighting amongst themselves and 140M in new contracts getting DNP CDS

but- get your shots in now--- -becuase the playoffs are coming around soon enough- and if the Cavs are lucky enough to play the Heat- its gonna be a total ass whooping. And if we play the Wiz and Celtics- its gonna be much of the same----

and then King James gets his shot to improve the Legend just a little bit more- to CEMENT his status in fucking stone as at least the 2nd greatest player of all time.

I just hope you enjoy watching it as much as i will. I said at this time last year- LeBron's defining moment was still ahead of him. Of course- I was right-

Im not so sure he cant just top it. And all the haters are gonna have to take another big ole bite of that shit sandwich- until next year when the Cavs face some adversity- everyone tries to tear them done a peg--- just until you have to take another bite of that old stale shit sandwich. You will be chewing on that motherfucker for a LONG time to come- let me tell ya that much.

But have fun with Tyler Johnson, Hassan Whiteside, Justice Winslow, Goran Dragic- and a team that has no chance at winning anything signifincat. That "scrappy bunch" (code for- not talented enough) of upstarts will fall flat on their face when the REAL season begins- ya know why? because talent wins in the playoffs. And the Cavs have BY FAR The most talent in the East---- and still have THE KING- which means ANYTHING is possible- even the greatest comeback in the history of the NBA.

If the Cavs can come back from that type of adversity- this isnt shit. You will learn that soon enough.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

thats hilarious.

Defending Champs, highest payroll in the league, LeBron, Kyrie, Love all have multi year deals-

all the haters are out in full force-- but they will all be getting a big old soggy shit sandwich before its all said and done.

i mean- this is the time of year where you haters and bitterman get your shots in , blah blah blah- Love wont resign, James may leave, they wont "coast" , LOL- better chance they lose in the East then win in the Finals, blah blah blah blah blah

heard it all before-

i get it- you all want to see the Cavs lose. I get it- its March- they are faced with some adversity- and you gotta hop on any little crack you see becuas maybe it makes you feel better that the Heat are barely- if at all- a playoff team in the East. Maybe it makes CL67 a bit happier and makes him forget that the Lakers are an abysmal wreck with ownership fighting amongst themselves and 140M in new contracts getting DNP CDS

but- get your shots in now--- -becuase the playoffs are coming around soon enough- and if the Cavs are lucky enough to play the Heat- its gonna be a total ass whooping. And if we play the Wiz and Celtics- its gonna be much of the same----

and then King James gets his shot to improve the Legend just a little bit more- to CEMENT his status in fucking stone as at least the 2nd greatest player of all time.

I just hope you enjoy watching it as much as i will. I said at this time last year- LeBron's defining moment was still ahead of him. Of course- I was right-

Im not so sure he cant just top it. And all the haters are gonna have to take another big ole bite of that shit sandwich- until next year when the Cavs face some adversity- everyone tries to tear them done a peg--- just until you have to take another bite of that old stale shit sandwich. You will be chewing on that motherfucker for a LONG time to come- let me tell ya that much.

But have fun with Tyler Johnson, Hassan Whiteside, Justice Winslow, Goran Dragic- and a team that has no chance at winning anything signifincat. That "scrappy bunch" (code for- not talented enough) of upstarts will fall flat on their face when the REAL season begins- ya know why? because talent wins in the playoffs. And the Cavs have BY FAR The most talent in the East---- and still have THE KING- which means ANYTHING is possible- even the greatest comeback in the history of the NBA.

If the Cavs can come back from that type of adversity- this isnt shit. You will learn that soon enough.

Nobody fears them right now.
Keep thinking its gonna be a cakewalk again, and they aren't trying now.

Tell us, how will the defense improve?
Who in Cavs rotation can step and slow someone down?

Highest payroll in league means what other that you can't add anyone?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THAT spin qualifies...

seen the "defending champs" thing 11 times, so no, no testicular donation is needed on my part...:D

'sides, those have a lifetime guarantee, y'know...:heh:

as for "obvious', well, peep the standings today and convince us. basing it on last season don't mean SHIT to anybody else...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

thats hilarious.

heard it all before-

"Of course- I was right"- WIGGY

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

thats hilarious.

heard it all before-

q.png

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cavs are still the favorite.

But, it's time to right the ship.

All the new additions plus the injured guys playing their way back are causing chemistry issues.

They will be fine...imo

But, it probably won't be the romp that I'm anticipating.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

thats hilarious.

heard it all before-

man...

that was a WHOLE lotta words to cram into "i was right LAST year"...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

#betterhangontoittightly:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what will be funny is the week off the Cavs have before the Finals start--- me saying I TOLD YOU SO- and everyone else saying- WELL- WE NEVER SAID THEY WERENT GONNA MAKE IT- JUST THAT IT WOULDNT BE THAT EASY. lol

if that is seriously the argument- that is seriously equal parts pathetic/hilarious and cowardly- and just goes to show you how fucking talented this team is.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs are still the favorite.

But, it's time to right the ship.

All the new additions plus the injured guys playing their way back are causing chemistry issues.

They will be fine...imo

But, it probably won't be the romp that I'm anticipating.

hehe not MY favorite...

let's NOT get it twisted, miss lady...

#letLeClowncrashandburn

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

thats hilarious.

heard it all before-

No, I actually want to see the Warriors lose.

1. Because I'm a hater.

2. Because of David West's bandwagon ass.

3. Guys might not be willing to take pennies on the dollar to stay on a roster that lost the Finals two years in a row.

Cause honestly, that's the only way other teams, outside of your Cavs, will have a shot.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hehe not MY favorite...

let's NOT get it twisted, miss lady...

#letLeClowncrashandburn
Heart vs. Head

My Heart wants the Clippers and Heat to make it to the Finals.

My head knows that ain't happening...lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what will be funny is the week off the Cavs have before the Finals start--- me saying I TOLD YOU SO- and everyone else saying- WELL- WE NEVER SAID THEY WERENT GONNA MAKE IT- JUST THAT IT WOULDNT BE THAT EASY. lol

if that is seriously the argument- that is seriously equal parts pathetic/hilarious and cowardly- and just goes to show you how fucking talented this team is.

untitled312312.png

Status
Not open for further replies.