• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't continue to play shredded cheese defense and expect the "They'll turn it on in the playoffs" thing to hold any water. Especially in the backcourt. Gonna be a bunch of 6-7 game series. Sooner or later, one of those 6-7 game series is going to bite them in the ass.

I believe this is the year.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't continue to play shredded cheese defense and expect the "They'll turn it on in the playoffs" thing to hold any water. Especially in the backcourt. Gonna be a bunch of 6-7 game series. Sooner or later, one of those 6-7 game series is going to bite them in the ass.

I believe this is the year.

NOR can certain Cavs/LeClown fans keep on hanging onto last season and think it has ANY bearing on this one...

as Turnup said earlier these guys look vulnerable. and i can tell you as a Lakers fan for a very long time getting back to the finals ain't easy...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not at the point of going that far, because we've seen how bad the EC all of the sudden starts to look when the playoffs start, but I'm willing to say I feel hopeful.

At some point, the run has to end.

Any Cavs fan or player or coach who shrugs off how bad their D is, has to be in denial.

This is why I give props to @gordontrue . He seems to be the only one who's showing any concern at all.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I give props to @gordontrue . He seems to be the only one who's showing any concern at all.

That's because gordontrue's not a biased Cavs fan like wiggy. It'll be interesting to see wiggy try to spin the Cavs current issues into something positive.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because gordontrue's not a biased Cavs fan like wiggy. It'll be interesting to see wiggy try to spin the Cavs current issues into something positive.

He's done it already

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC @ Houston today, should be a good one. Will this game determine who wins the MVP this year? And @WiggyRuss do not mention LeBron!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
straight from the jackass' mouth...

oughta be interesting to see WiggityWack and LeGroupie23 TRY to spin this one...

Geeez when did you become so critical of LeBron? That's not nice. And not long ago you were saying the nicest things about him. You stop talking negatively about players right now, thank you. Are you upset that wiggy hasn't mailed you your autographed LeBron headband yet? Have you ever seen me saying something critical about a player? I think NOT!

Kobe's still a jackass. <------I mean other than that comment

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeez when did you become so critical of LeBron? That's not nice. And not long ago you were saying the nicest things about him. You stop talking negatively about players right now, thank you. Are you upset that wiggy hasn't mailed you your autographed LeBron headband yet? Have you ever seen me saying something critical about a player? I think NOT!

Kobe's still a jackass. <------I mean other than that comment

yo, SILENCE over there...

it's in my Sportshoopla membership paperwork that you are NOT allowed to spoil my fun...:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yo, SILENCE over there...

it's in my Sportshoopla membership paperwork that you are NOT allowed to spoil my fun...:D

Damn that's what that paperwork was for?:doh: I thought it was a Cheech & Chong style rolling paper.:noidea: No wonder that doober tasted so bad.:L

Status
Not open for further replies.