• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what will be funny is the week off the Cavs have before the Finals start--- me saying I TOLD YOU SO- and everyone else saying- WELL- WE NEVER SAID THEY WERENT GONNA MAKE IT- JUST THAT IT WOULDNT BE THAT EASY. lol

if that is seriously the argument- that is seriously equal parts pathetic/hilarious- and just goes to show you how fucking talented this team is.

Unless they make and WIN the Finals, no way any Cavs player or fan can have the last laugh.

#FACT

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I actually want to see the Warriors lose.

1. Because I'm a hater.

2. Because of David West's bandwagon ass.

3. Guys might not be willing to take pennies on the dollar to stay on a roster that lost the Finals two years in a row.

Cause honestly, that's the only way other teams, outside of your Cavs, will have a shot.

eh, adding to LeClown's arrogant legacy...?

i dunno, how's that GOOD for the league...?

#myhateradesgrape:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
973b2baa079096c824fb216159bd562e.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Of course- I was right"- WIGGY
ill tell ya what...

Darrelle Revis doesnt appear to be playing in the NFL this season.

Before the playoffs start- i suggest you get some backpedaling lessons from him. You are gonna need them.

Dont worry bud- you will be watching the Cavs play deep into for a LONG time to come. To think otherwise is you just being in total and complete denial.

just to be clear here- what is your actual argument? that the Cavs wont beat the shit out of the East on the scale that they did the last 2 years ?-- going 12-2- TWICE- nothing the Heat has even did once?

hell- i agree with ya- Boston and the Wizards are improved--- but they arent a threat. Not yet anyway. Not when there biggest combined move is BOGDON, LOL.

if the Celtics had Paul George or Jimmy Butler- i might give them a punchers chance.

but as is--- i agree with you- no one but the Cavs is coming out of the East.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case anyone missed it.
F U Kanas

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya what...

Darrelle Revis doesnt appear to be playing in the NFL this season.

Before the playoffs start- i suggest you get some backpedaling lessons from him. You are gonna need them.

Dont worry bud- you will be watching the Cavs play deep into for a LONG time to come. To think otherwise is you just being in total and complete denial.

just to be clear here- what is your actual argument? that the Cavs wont beat the shit out of the East on the scale that they did the last 2 years ?-- going 12-2- TWICE- nothing the Heat has even did once?

hell- i agree with ya- Boston and the Wizards are improved--- but they arent a threat. Not yet anyway. Not when there biggest combined move is BOGDON, LOL.

if the Celtics had Paul George or Jimmy Butler- i might give them a punchers chance.

but as is--- i agree with you- no one but the Cavs is coming out of the East.

Here is my argument.

RIGHT NOW, they look like shit and I don't see how their defense improves near enough to WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS IF YOU ARE LeBron James.

I never said they won't win the East, but I certainly AS OF TODAY could see them be in a couple dog fights before they get there.

Lets just say the margin for error has greatly shrunk.

You can't deny that, can you?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my argument.

RIGHT NOW, they look like shit and I don't see how their defense improves near enough to WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS IF YOU ARE LeBron James.

I never said they won't win the East, but I certainly AS OF TODAY could see them be in a couple dog fights before they get there.

Lets just say the margin for error has greatly shrunk.

You can't deny that, can you?
so your point is- the Cavs wont "coast" through the Eastern Conference as well as they did the last 2 y ears.

thats some profound shit man. Did you think that all up on your own? lol I know you dont have the balls to say they will actually lose- -- mostly becuase- you dont think they will either.

i mean- what this comes down to is a bunch of Cavs haters trying to jump on their adversity- and say -- HEY THE DEFENDING CHAMPS WITH LEBRON JAMES ARE HAVING A ROUGH MONTH

whoop-dee fucking doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.