• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2016-17 NBA Regular Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah...i remember you kept trying to build some bullshit narrative like a loss last spring to the HEat meant anything....

i mean- it just shows how desperate you are that you cling to a regular season loss in March that means very little in the grand scheme of things.

Apparently you care about it a lot though....maybe you can go and rewatch that game while the Cavs are playing deep into the playoffs this year again?

lmfao are you drunk this morning...?

YOU made the prediction, and the Heat shoved the ball up your ass...!!

nice try at flipping the script, though...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmfao are you drunk this morning...?

YOU made the prediction, and the Heat shoved the ball up your ass...!!

nice try at flipping the script, though...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
i know...that regular season loss is just a killer...i dont know what the defending champs are gonnad o!!! all is lost!

LOL.....

seriously though- i think you should have a copy of that game ready to watch while the Cavs are playing late on ESPN and TNT all throughout the playoffs. Trust me- you WONT want to be watching that. LOL. You can go back and watch some old regular season games of the Cavs' losses if that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside....ill be happy watching the DEFENDING CHAMPION CLEVELAND CAVALIERS go deep into the playoffs once again.

in fact--- you better save that game for a long time- because it doesnt appear the CAvs run of dominance is gonna end any time soon. Shit- before all is said and done- you will have watched THE KING play - probably 10 straight times in hte NBA Finals! ---but lucky for you- you can watch a regular season game or two the CAvs lost while they are playing on national tV in the playoffs year after year after year ;)

:thumb:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know...that regular season loss is just a killer...i dont know what the defending champs are gonnad o!!! all is lost!

LOL.....

seriously though- i think you should have a copy of that game ready to watch while the Cavs are playing late on ESPN and TNT all throughout the playoffs. Trust me- you WONT want to be watching that. LOL. You can go back and watch some old regular season games of the Cavs' losses if that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside....ill be happy watching the DEFENDING CHAMPION CLEVELAND CAVALIERS go deep into the playoffs once again.

in fact--- you better save that game for a long time- because it doesnt appear the CAvs run of dominance is gonna end any time soon. Shit- before all is said and done- you will have watched THE KING play - probably 10 straight times in hte NBA Finals! ---but lucky for you- you can watch a regular season game or two the CAvs lost while they are playing on national tV in the playoffs year after year after year ;)

:thumb:

"it didn't my feelings at all. quit laughing at me you guys"-WiggyRuss:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"it didn't my feelings at all. quit laughing at me you guys"-WiggyRuss:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
the Cavs are Defending Champions and in first place in the East......there is just so much to cry about...

i can think of at least another team or two in the NBA that have a lot more to cry about then the Cavs. lol.:pound: perhaps the dumpster fire of a franchise they played last night?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Cavs are Defending Champions and in first place in the East......there is just so much to cry about...

i can think of at least another team or two in the NBA that have a lot more to cry about then the Cavs. lol.:pound:

if you say so. but if I were a Cavs fan(and thank the Lord Almighty i'm not) I'D be worried about that shabby defense of yours instead of trying to BOAST about a 5 point win over the Lakers...

that's just me, though...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i can think of at least another team or two in the NBA that have a lot more to cry about then the Cavs. lol.:pound: perhaps the dumpster fire of a franchise they played last night?

So what the Lakers are in tank/rebuilding mode. Doesn't change the fact that the Lakers have 16 rings to the Cavs 1.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ a cavs fan trying to insult the Lakers' franchise.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what the Lakers are in tank/rebuilding mode. Doesn't change the fact that the Lakers have 16 rings to the Cavs 1.
oh no doubt about it....if that makes you happy to opine on rings from yesteryear- go for it. If that makes you feel better while they are among the worst of the worst for the last few years and irrelevant- that rings from years and years ago make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside while your team losses night in night out---- hey- good for you.

Plus- dont you remember? According to my opinion the real NBA started in 1980 ;)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and honestly i wasn't even trying to bring up the past. i'm just laughing at WiggityWack's dumb ass for the fact that he's trying to make last night's game a sounding board for Kyrie...who TOOK just about every blow that he dished out...:pound:

so i guess going by the asinine Wiggy logic, D'Angelo =Kyrie Flatworld:heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh no doubt about it....if that makes you happy to opine on rings from yesteryear- go for it. If that makes you feel better while they are among the worst of the worst for the last few years and irrelevant- that rings from years and years ago make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside while your team losses night in night out---- hey- good for you.

Plus- dont you remember? According to my opinion the real NBA started in 1980 ;)

So if the cavs don't repeat this year, you won't mention last championship at all?!?

GTFO

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to you the Earth is flat. And stop that shit about rings won in the past don't matter. Because you'll be bragging about what the Cavs did last year for the next 20/30 years.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to you the Earth is flat. And stop that shit about rings won in the past don't matter. Because you'll be bragging about what the Cavs did last year for the next 20/30 years.
these were the 2 favorite memes i found

image.jpg

4555.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and honestly i wasn't even trying to bring up the past. i'm just laughing at WiggityWack's dumb ass for the fact that he's trying to make last night's game a sounding board for Kyrie...who TOOK just about every blow that he dished out...:pound:

Hey you better live in the past cause it'll be a loooong time before the Lakers win another one!:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DeAngelo played a great game yesterday- especially shooting from 3.....one of the best games he has played since he came into the league.....its a shame it had to happen in a loss. I thought Ingram played well too- even though they had an 11 pt lead in the 4th quarter--- we both know that KI can just turn it on in a flash....its tough to close out the Cavs- especially a young team like the Lakers----

its why KI is one of the best closers in the league. You can have a double digit lead on your home court--- and KI and LeBron can just wipe it away in no time. Its why the Cavs are a great team. No shame in that....thought the Lakers played as well as could be expected- one of the last things young teams learn how to do is close.

you need a closer though- Russell looks like he might be up to the job at some point down the line....not on the level of a Kyrie mind you--- but solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.