• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 recruiting news

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zach Gentry, 4 star QB, picks Texas over Tenn and Bama.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max Wittek will not be a Longhorn. Something unpublished happened and he will not be graduating in the Spring semester. Strong has pulled the scholarship offer. A JuCo QB, Allen Thigpen, is being evaluated by the staff.
Ash's Jones fracture has a 25% chance of not healing in the ideal timeframe.
Texas Longhorns football: The best-case quarterback scenario isn't happening - Burnt Orange Nation
My favorite Chinese proverb roughly states that it is a curse to live in interesting times. The Longhorn football program has gotten even more been interesting.

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max Wittek will not be a Longhorn. Something unpublished happened and he will not be graduating in the Spring semester. Strong has pulled the scholarship offer. A JuCo QB, Allen Thigpen, is being evaluated by the staff.
Ash's Jones fracture has a 25% chance of not healing in the ideal timeframe.
Texas Longhorns football: The best-case quarterback scenario isn't happening - Burnt Orange Nation
My favorite Chinese proverb roughly states that it is a curse to live in interesting times. The Longhorn football program has gotten even more been interesting.

So frustrating.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meant to creat own thread with that last one. Oh, well.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk JOhnson was the NIke Sparq champion out in Oakland this weekend. 4.57 laser, lightening fast 4 flat shuttle.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#16 is Jamile Johnson. He's 6'0", 180# and a safety out of South Oak Cliff.
He was originally committed to OU, changed it to North Carolina and switched to Texas shortly after getting an offer.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#17 is Breckyn Hager, 6'3"210 LB from Westlake. He's the 4th son of Longhorn LB legacy Britt Hager.

Here's the story when I worked at UT I had to rewrite from Cobol into Natural a program that automatically sent letters to former students that owed money to UT. During the process I recognized Britt's name on the list. He owed something like $300 and he was a LB for the Eagles in the NFL. I never followed up and don't know if he ever paid the money back.

Doesn't matter now, because debts are forgiven after 7 years of non-payment. It's the law, unless you're stupid enough to give them money after years of non-payment.

Congrats to Brecklyn for receiving a scholarship offer from Strong. Mack was an idiot for not offering his older brother Bryce.

http://www.statesman.com/news/sport...hager-flips-commitment-to-texas-from-b/nhTZr/