• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Recruiting Class

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine, I guess you don't like naked chicks.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SYHZzwsl.jpg

Cameron Ordway

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin Martin

"Just talked to Justin and he said camp was good for him today. He said he ran a 4.43 and felt like he played well."

"Despite him not being able to talk to the coaches or take a tour or anything like that he said it was fun to be back in campus. He measured in at 6-2, 179."

"He said Tennessee is definitely up there for him but right now he's just taking his time because he can't really take visits."
-Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Wariboko

"One last thing, Oklahoma offensive lineman Josh Wariboko has an interesting tie to Tennessee, his mother's side of the family is from Chattanooga and his mother was cousins with Reggie White. He said he grew up visiting Chattanooga in the summers and remembers visiting Lookout Mountain as a child. He said he hopes to visit Knoxville this summer as he's gotten to know the Vols' staff."
-Fortenberry

The 6-foot-3, 310-pound guard has family in Tennessee and it's the city where is mother was born and she in fact grew up a fan of the Vols. "She did grow up a Tennessee fan and she likes the fact that we have connections down there. My great aunt and her side of the family still lives out there," Wariboko said.

"I don't know a whole bunch about it because I've never been on their campus. I know some about it because my mom's cousin played for Tennessee, Reggie White," Wariboko said.

"I just like how I see their program going in the right direction. I talked to coach Jones before and that was good. I'd say that he's a straightforward guy who means what he says," Wariboko said.
-VQ

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Torrance Gibson names Tennessee his new leader...again

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Octavis Johnson

Grant Ramey talked to Georgia cornerback Octavis Johnson earlier today after he visited Tennessee on Thursday and Johnson told him the Vols lead ahead of South Carolina and Clemson."
-Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emmanuel Olenga

"It went great. I think I did ok," Olenga said."I was just trying to impress the coaches to make sure they were still interested in me basically. I think I left a good impression on them."

"One on one's, I showed the coaches that I am explosive and how violent I can be with my hands and I think they liked that," Olenga offered.

"I'm hearing from a lot of schools, Clemson, Notre Dame and a lot of schools," Olenga offered. "I'm going to evaluate things with my parents and late next month I should be committing. I think I will be ready by then. "I really would like to see Florida State. I haven't been to Clemson, but I have talked to their coaches and the head coach. Friday will be my second trip to Notre Dame."

"Tennessee is my leader," Olenga offered. "I really like the coaches, the program and the vision that they have here is a great vision. The school in general. How can you not like the school."
-VQ

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven Wright

Georgia defensive end Steven Wright camped today and had a good day as well and has a Tennessee offer. He told me Tennessee is right behind Auburn as those two are his top two schools.
-Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Allen

Pat Allen worked out at camp today and had a very impressive camp and apparently the Vols impressed him, too. He said they will receive an official visit this fall and they are now in his top five after the visit.
-Fortenberry

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jocquez Bruce committed today, he received an offer after performing well at camp a few days ago. He's a Knoxville kid and I believe he's projected as a slot WR.

Jocquez Bruce