• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 National Championship Game Thread

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tampa does not change their offense to suit his skillset then it will be a mistake for them to take him at #1. Don't get me wrong I think Mariota will be very good in an offense suited for him. He is not going to face defenses in the NFL where they are so scared of him they will always drop 8 in coverage though. The are going to come at him hard and as we all know the NFL is way faster than the college game.

He will never make it to us but I just don't feel he is a #1 pick.

But Tampa's offense is already so solid. They'd be fools to change now, just everything is starting to click.:lol:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota's been a shoe in for #1 imo ... he just cemented it last night with several damn good throws from the pocket. His receivers let him down with a few dropped passes, but imo Mariota needed to throw 3 or 4 Int's last night to relinquish that top spot. Tampa would have to be idiots to not make this kid the new face of the franchise for the next 8-10 years.

Mariota was terrible in the redzone though last night.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that game went as expected.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota was terrible in the redzone though last night.

Did you hear the Chip quote from pregame? Just heard it on my drive in. I'm a little worried.

Like I said yesterday, neither Chip nor Mariota is good in the redzone. This guy isn't going to fix our offensive problems.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear the Chip quote from pregame? Just heard it on my drive in. I'm a little worried.

Like I said yesterday, neither Chip nor Mariota is good in the redzone. This guy isn't going to fix our offensive problems.

Sure did, it solidified for me that Chip has absolutely no intention of trying to trade way up to get him....Chip gave high high praise to Mariota and it solidified to me that Chip is vouching for this kids character, his ability etc so he does go #1. Chip wouldn't be doing that to drive up the price on himself! It made it very clear to me that Chip has no intention of trading the farm, the pickup and his sister for Mariota. :clap:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure did, it solidified for me that Chip has absolutely no intention of trying to trade way up to get him....Chip gave high high praise to Mariota and it solidified to me that Chip is vouching for this kids character, his ability etc so he does go #1. Chip wouldn't be doing that to drive up the price on himself! It made it very clear to me that Chip has no intention of trading the farm, the pickup and his sister for Mariota. :clap:

:agree: You'd better be right, and I'm holding you accountable if you're wrong. :lol:

I think he's too smart to give away the farm. Wow, though, Mariota would be great with us, and Chip would figure out to use Polk near the goal line. Guess we'll just have to rebuild the defense, add a WR or 2, and 2 OL's, and we're set to compete next season.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota is a great fit for a specific kind of offense. Whoever drafts him will need to make sure they are running it. If not Mariota will wind up riding the bench and will be called a bust. Then we will swoop in an grab him for a 4th rounder in a couple years.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point!

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why punt the ball when you're down late? Mark Helfrich. You lost your Mojo? Damnit man!

I was wanting Oregon to beat Ohio State so bad! And you pussied out!:lm::stfu:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why punt the ball when you're down late? Mark Helfrich. You lost your Mojo? Damnit man!

I was wanting Oregon to beat Ohio State so bad! And you pussied out!:lm::stfu:

Well they didn't. There's always next year as they say.:suds: