• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Draft Thread.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is where we missed Howie. It was like Chip wanted to take Taylor Hart in round 3 last year. I just don't see any reason for this pick.

Totally agree. No reason for this pick. They can find guys like this much later in the draft.

ctc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team has 5 olbs. One of which is bryan barman another is nobody you know, and the 3rd, wait for it, is coming off acl surgery. Someone is moving outside.

Kendricks can't be moved because everyone and their grandma knows the iggles want to dump him, so no one will pay up. Like jackson, they'll wait until he's cut. It was stupid to criticize the kid, then put him out there for sale. Kelly's smart in some areas and dumb as a rock in others.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendrick for hicks
foles for Bradford
McCoy for Murray
Maclin for Agholor

Are we really getting any better?? Or just creating new holes to then fill them with something equivalent?

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the team has 5 olbs. One of which is bryan barman another is nobody you know, and the 3rd, wait for it, is coming off acl surgery. Someone is moving outside.

Kendricks can't be moved because everyone and their grandma knows the iggles want to dump him, so no one will pay up. Like jackson, they'll wait until he's cut. It was stupid to criticize the kid, then put him out there for sale. Kelly's smart in some areas and dumb as a rock in others.

I'm telling you.. it's becoming chips method as general manager... buy high and sell low

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendrick for hicks
foles for Bradford
McCoy for Murray
Maclin for Agholor

Are we really getting any better?? Or just creating new holes to then fill them with something equivalent?

It looks like he's getting rid of Andy's guys and bringing in his own.

G

greenwing

Kendrick for hicks
foles for Bradford
McCoy for Murray
Maclin for Agholor

Chip thinks he is playing Madden football.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for "in Chip we trust" for some of you guys. Where is your patience? Let's let things play out before the start of the season before we jump off the bandwagon at the drop of a hat. Stop acting like a teenage girl.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have been telling some of you that Kendricks is not as good as many of you think he is, clearly Chip agrees with me.....That said I still do not understand the pick of a LB when we have so many other huge needs and if it was a BPA thing then why not select Sammie Coates? I'm confused as to WHY not the player himself. Hicks is a good football player.

As for Kendricks we will be lucky to get a bag of soft pretzels for him now. Many had him as a 2nd rd value, I thought that was way high, but I did think we could at least get a 4th rd pick for the guy. Not so sure anymore.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hicks is not very strong at the point of attack. Other than that he's a pretty great all around football player. He sheds blocks well and he's slippery. Really quick. I think we'll get good use out of him in nickel and on special teams. We were light at ILB last year. Now we have great depth.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going to deal Kendricks we should try to get a pick next year for him. If we let him go at the end of the year there's a good chance we get a late 3rd round compensatory pick in return the next year. So either a 2016 2nd or 3rd beats it. Or you just keep him rather than trading him for less.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say after listening to Chip's press conference about Hicks I'm on board. Chip said the Eagles had him way up here (used his hand ) and the rest way down here(again using his hand ) and he said it was clear who we should take. He was by far the player with the best draft grade.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say after listening to Chip's press conference about Hicks I'm on board. Chip said the Eagles had him way up here (used his hand ) and the rest way down here(again using his hand ) and he said it was clear who we should take. He was by far the player with the best draft grade.

Kind of sucks to be anyone the Eagles draft from this point forward though...

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of sucks to be anyone the Eagles draft from this point forward though...

It's day 3. ....it is what is. If they think he's wrong and they get picked anyway, then they will get the chance to prove him wrong.