• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015 Bears offseason tracker

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB is a tiny bit better then us. Congrats. Two shit teams.

5-3 vs 3-5
In the hunt for the division vs all but out of it
In the middle of the playoff hunt vs all but out
A team united vs a team collapsing

I would take my team all day everyday. Why should I feel bad losing a game most fans had pegged as a loss the minute the schedule came out and we were tied in the 3rd quarter until ARod came up gimp?

I see your talent post noon. You are 3 posts away from your annual "the Bears are the most talented team in the division" stance. At what point do you finally call a spade a spade? Every year you declare this and every year it ends with excuses. If the Bears have truly all these years been the more talented team wheres the division titles? Wheres the countless playoff berths? Don't give me the QB excuse....a QB still needs talent. First it was you had no QB, then you got one. Then it was he needs weapons. Then you got them. Then it was the line. Then you rebuilt that. Then it was we need an offensive minded coach. Now you got one. Then it was the defense sucks. You spent wads of cash to fix it. What now? Whats left? Either you are the most unlucky franchise ever or maybe...just maybe your organization has no freaking clue what they are doing. Just don't come here and try saying you are still more talented when years of non production and no results beg to differ with that argument.

The difference between us is I see what my team is....a playoff team and nothing more and you see your team for more then it is...a so called talented 12 win team that should be competing for super bowls every year