• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16: Who Will Win - Packers @ Bears

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - Who Will Win?

• Chicago Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am doing a poll series this year. I'll see how long I can keep it up, but no guarantees. Even if this seems obvious, please vote, for this and other polls, as I will compile winners somehow at some point. (No penalty for wrong choices, just no credit. (Those who vote most have best chance of winning, right? Reward is props, sorry I'm not offering more.) I would appreciate real voting and not troll voting, as I want to see what SportsHoopla record is on these predictions. Also, votes are public, so we know those who troll. ;)

First up was Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots, who wins? I'm not putting tie as an option, it's just not practical, though possible.

Second was Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos.

Third was New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys.

Next is Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears.

Voting ends two hours and a half before kickoff. You CAN change your vote, but the poll is public and you can only view after voting. So make your best guess, if public favorite changes your mind, feel free to change.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be one of the easiest games of the week to pick. Now it is a road game but Packers are just too much as Chicago is in major rebuild mode.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be one of the easiest games of the week to pick. Now it is a road game but Packers are just too much as Chicago is in major rebuild mode.

Two teams going in different directions...the Bears might win 6 games.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two teams going in different directions...the Bears might win 6 games.

That is about where I would have them. Some of that depends on Cutler if he can be even an average QB this year. There is still talent on that team and I will say having Fox as HC should help out to stabilize them as a franchise but yeah they have a long ways to go to climb out of the hole they have dug.