• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping the SPURS can sort of float by at around .500 until they get back their guys.

They play 10 of their next 11 on the road without Duncan and Ginobili potentially.

And freaking 3 road back-to-backs make up the bulk of that stretch as well.

6-5 would be nice. I can even handle 4-7 if everyone gets back healthy at the end of it.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping the SPURS can sort of float by at around .500 until they get back their guys.

They play 10 of their next 11 on the road without Duncan and Ginobili potentially.

And freaking 3 road back-to-backs make up the bulk of that stretch as well.

6-5 would be nice. I can even handle 4-7 if everyone gets back healthy at the end of it.

Were going to kick your ass on Tuesday night

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe getting it done again....good for him...Clarkson was slumping there for a while but over the last week or two hes been playing better as well....good thing Ish Smith is DOMINATING for the Sixers, lol......Suns are REAL bad though...they are a threat.

A few more good games for Kobe ... and the rumors will start about him coming back for 1 more year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few more good games for Kobe ... and the rumors will start about him coming back for 1 more year.

:lol: I was thinking that last night. I seriously doubt it though. I don't see him going through the whole "farewell tour" and then over the summer saying: PSYCHE!!

It does make one wonder what his past 2 or 3 years would have been like if he hadn't had all of those injuries though, especially the Achille's.

I do agree though, that if he has a few more of these, there will be at least a couple of, "Kobe to return?" type articles just for the click bait.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: I was thinking that last night. I seriously doubt it though. I don't see him going through the whole "farewell tour" and then over the summer saying: PSYCHE!!

It does make one wonder what his past 2 or 3 years would have been like if he hadn't had all of those injuries though, especially the Achille's.

I do agree though, that if he has a few more of these, there will be at least a couple of, "Kobe to return?" type articles just for the click bait.

Right now his legs are good. You can see it with the elevation on his jumpshot. Pretty remarkable considering the wear and tear. I don't know how long it can last though. Very fun to watch the last couple of games as well as seeing the youth playing good ball.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were going to kick your ass on Tuesday night

It is likely.
The injuries are going to change the strategy for SA.

I think Pop is going to take about 3 more 20 point losses on the back-to-backs with the limited personnel.
He will likely play to win one, and then maybe pull back in the other part of each back-to-back.

MIAMI/ORLANDO is a road back to back.
Pop will go all out in one game...but purposely hold back the roster in the other game to avoid anymore injuries.

They won't forfeit obviously, but you will see a lot more limited minutes from Parker and Aldridge each split.
I am just not sure which one he will select.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now his legs are good. You can see it with the elevation on his jumpshot. Pretty remarkable considering the wear and tear. I don't know how long it can last though. Very fun to watch the last couple of games as well as seeing the youth playing good ball.

Yeah, I think the rust of basically not having played for the past 2-3 years and he and Byron figuring out how to use his minutes and rest so that when he plays, it can be at a higher level are really helping him.

Makes it a lot more fun to watch. I also like that, at least for the past 2 games, Byron has taken the training wheels off a bit and is letting them use their athletic ability to just play ball. Hopefully, this continues.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Festus Ezeli rumored to have some cartilage damage in his knee. Kerr said Ezeli is going to consult his agent and his doctors. That's not good at all.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive heard numerous rumors where the Lakers are going to offer DeMar Derozan a 25 million dollar a year contract to come to LA. If he made that THIS season it would be the highest in the league...its just insane how things are gonna get CRAZY this summer.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DUNCAN is likely out until the end of the month.

But, he was faking?? At least that is what all the media and Golden State fans suggested.

The Spurs don't like great now without him. Those games versus GS and CLE are not really the defense we want.

Hopefully, they can beat the really bad teams on the schedule...and maybe steal a few wins versus good teams.
Most fans in general thought Pop might have been benching TD without good reason, as he's been known to do in the past. Please don't act like this is news.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading that is painful. My guess is he got hit so hard, one went up inside of him. That actually happened to a buddy of mine that played soccer. His dumbass wasn't wearing a cup.
:faint2:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings defense is comically bad.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, the Spurs just held the Mavs to 26 points in the first half.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read about that last night. Firing Karl won't all of the sudden turn this team and season around, but the experiment this season has failed so something needs to happen either now or during the off season. Never ending changes for the Sacramento Kings. :gaah:

The defense is bad and Karl deserves blame for that, but he's got them playing within expectations when the team is actually healthy. He's not really the problem. The problem is Sacramento is a shitshow. Karl never had a chance. They've been trying to undercut him like a week after he was hired. Fire your owner and you might turn things around.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is bad and Karl deserves blame for that, but he's got them playing within expectations when the team is actually healthy. He's not really the problem. The problem is Sacramento is a shitshow. Karl never had a chance. They've been trying to undercut him like a week after he was hired. Fire your owner and you might turn things around.
Hard to disagree with any of this. I remember Karl trying to suspend Cousins early in the season and Vlade stopping it, showed how much control the coach really had. GK didn't help himself with wanting Cousins traded in the off season or not fixing the defense to at least make it decent, but it's also on the players to put more effort into defending shooters. Blame goes to him, Cousins+the rest of the players, Vlade, and Vivek. I appreciate Vivek buying the team to keep them in Sacramento, but he doesn't really know how to run this team and has made questionable decisions. There's more blame to go around, like to any of the genius people who wanted to draft Jimmer over Kawhi or Klay and Trob over Lillard. It's so frustrating that this team has been in an unofficial rebuild for the last decade since their last playoff game in 2006, and yet they're probably further from being a contender now then they were in 2007. Even this season when the bottom of the West has sucked and it was a perfect chance for them to at least make the playoffs, they can't get past an injury riddled Jazz team and a Blazers team that lost 4 of 5 starters from last season. I want to keep rooting for the Kings....but they make it SO DAMN DIFFICULT! :sigh: