• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry and Iguodala doing those ridiculous shimmy dances at the end of the game came off as so obnoxious and cocky... yet I know if it was my team doing it I would love it.

My amazement of the Warriors is through the roof... as is my annoyance for them and my desire for them to lose.

The whole team is cocky, especially in the Finals bc they knew they had the win in the bag. Dramond is the worst, but shit I would be cocky too. Just waiting for Lebron and company to wipe the dumbass smile off of Dramonds' face. GS is looking like the best team right now, but the playoffs will be brutal if the teams are healthy. The East playoffs could even be tough, a lot of teams have improved.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team is cocky, especially in the Finals bc they knew they had the win in the bag. Dramond is the worst, but shit I would be cocky too. Just waiting for Lebron and company to wipe the dumbass smile off of Dramonds' face. GS is looking like the best team right now, but the playoffs will be brutal if the teams are healthy. The East playoffs could even be tough, a lot of teams have improved.

:nod: Can't wait for Christmas

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

guess we'll see IF that happens...:lol:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol they kind of are. I remember in the finals when the cavs were up 2-1 and warriors found the adjustment then the players said that they wouldn't win another game

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't wait for cavs warriors though

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw New Orleans.
I have had enough of that team for a long time.

IT makes zero sense how they make SA do dumb mistakes. They dont even do anything special.
SA just vapor-locks into some comatose version of themselves whenever they play NOLA.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are some of you more regular NBA guys thoughts on Zach Lavine?

I feel like if he ever stops playing f'ing PG he could be a big time stud. Already looks pretty good.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are some of you more regular NBA guys thoughts on Zach Lavine?

I feel like if he ever stops playing f'ing PG he could be a big time stud. Already looks pretty good.

I don't think he'll ever become a star or go-to guy but he has potential to be a very good player. Like you said, he shouldn't be playing point, he's muuuch better off the ball with his ability to shoot.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The small ball lineup of curry, Klay, Barnes, iguodala and green is out scoring teams 165-99. Love that lineup a lot. Give teams problems on offense and defense

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any reasonable basketball fan who does not want to see Warriors Cavs II in the finals? Cleveland healthy, Warriors apparently stepping up their game knowing it will be harder this time?

I get rooting for your own team of course, but is there any other matchup not including your own team that you want to see as bad as this?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he'll ever become a star or go-to guy but he has potential to be a very good player. Like you said, he shouldn't be playing point, he's muuuch better off the ball with his ability to shoot.

Yeah star was probably a strong word but I think with Towns and Wiggins he can be a 3rd guy in a few years going for around 20 PG in seasons.

Hes already around 14 out of position and off the bench. And I feel his shot(which since the last few months of last year as already been good) will be even more lethal off the ball.

Yesterday vs the Magic I saw him can a deep 3 in rhythm with his foot almost out of bounds and next possession cut into the middle to receive a pass for a easy dunk and thought "thats exactly how it should be".

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any reasonable basketball fan who does not want to see Warriors Cavs II in the finals? Cleveland healthy, Warriors apparently stepping up their game knowing it will be harder this time?

I get rooting for your own team of course, but is there any other matchup not including your own team that you want to see as bad as this?
I'd rather see Spurs vs somebody from the East not named Cleveland. Warriors/Cavs would be great I'm not denying that. But as a big time Kawhi fan I want to see him get there again, and for the East the main reason I'm rooting for the Cavs not to make it is because it's supposed to be a cakewalk for them into the finals and watching them fail would be pretty funny. As for who in the East, seeing a fresh team in the finals like the Wiz, Hawks, Raptors, or Bulls would be my choice.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors to go for record on ESPN

ESPN has picked up the rights to Sunday's Golden State @ Denver game at 8 p.m. ET. If the Dubs beat the Nuggets, it would tie the '93-94 Houston Rockets for the most consecutive wins to start an NBA season at 15.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, if it's not going to be the Lakers (and it's not), then I wouldn't mind seeing the Spurs get one more at Lebron's expense before Timmy hangs them up.