• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Western Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-37 from 3................AND THEY'RE WINNING

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter how many times the warriors miss 3's they will keep chucking them up. I have a feeling that when we play the Warriors with Cousins, they won't be this cold. 1-6 really sucks, and now Collison is out indefinitely. :tsk:

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings had 4 winnable games against top 5 teams in the West(2.5 of them without Cousins) and have lost them all. :gaah:

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings had 4 winnable games against top 5 teams in the West(2.5 of them without Cousins) and have lost them all. :gaah:

Yeah, the worst case scenario actually happened. I seriously don't get the luck with this franchise

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the worst case scenario actually happened. I seriously don't get the luck with this franchise
It's pretty shitty, after the years of sub 30 win seasons there's finally a team put together that could actually make the playoffs and the best player is out in the first week and the 6th man is out in the second week. I thought the Chargers and Padres luck was bad, Kings might be even worse. At least they're not changing cities.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty shitty, after the years of sub 30 win seasons there's finally a team put together that could actually make the playoffs and the best player is out in the first week and the 6th man is out in the second week. I thought the Chargers and Padres luck was bad, Kings might be even worse. At least they're not changing cities.

Yeah. Good news Rondo looks alright, WCS looks real good, Boogie is coming back, and the new building is on the way. Also, on a team with 9 new players you expect some early bumps in the road.

But damn, I'm tired of losing. Just hope that they right the ship and this doesn't turn toxic. Waiting on the Collison news too, doesn't sound good.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Good news Rondo looks alright, WCS looks real good, Boogie is coming back, and the new building is on the way. Also, on a team with 9 new players you expect some early bumps in the road.

But damn, I'm tired of losing. Just hope that they right the ship and this doesn't turn toxic. Waiting on the Collison news too, doesn't sound good.
This seems like the worst stretch of games Cousins could have missed, winnable home games against playoff teams or road games against teams fighting to make it(PHX). I'm not gonna be feeling too "moral victory" about this game because 9x out of 10 the Warriors would have made a lot more 3's and it'd be a 20+pt loss. Rondo has been up and down at times, his jump shots still aren't falling as much as I'd hope, but he's been as good or maybe a little better than I was hoping. WCS is so active on defense and rebounding, I'm hoping down the line he can become more of an offensive threat but right now he's there to be active on defense and he's done that. After the Spurs game Monday, the schedule figures to get a little bit easier so hopefully they can turn it around. This team definitely needs Boogie back, because when Rudy thinks he has to be the #1 option he is NOT good.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like the worst stretch of games Cousins could have missed, winnable home games against playoff teams or road games against teams fighting to make it(PHX). I'm not gonna be feeling too "moral victory" about this game because 9x out of 10 the Warriors would have made a lot more 3's and it'd be a 20+pt loss. Rondo has been up and down at times, his jump shots still aren't falling as much as I'd hope, but he's been as good or maybe a little better than I was hoping. WCS is so active on defense and rebounding, I'm hoping down the line he can become more of an offensive threat but right now he's there to be active on defense and he's done that. After the Spurs game Monday, the schedule figures to get a little bit easier so hopefully they can turn it around. This team definitely needs Boogie back, because when Rudy thinks he has to be the #1 option he is NOT good.

Yeah, I could have lived with him missing an Eastern conference road trip. Can't do anything about it now. My god I cannot stand Rudy Gay right now. Defensively, he's been so lazy. And you are totally spot on, with Cuz out he thinks he has to do way too much and is just throwing up junk. With Cuz, I can live with his bad couple shots per game because he usually takes better shots overall. But his errant shots late in the 2nd Clippers game, the Rockets game and this game against the Warriors just killed us

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors ha a shitty night and almost still won by double digits

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I could have lived with him missing an Eastern conference road trip. Can't do anything about it now. My god I cannot stand Rudy Gay right now. Defensively, he's been so lazy. And you are totally spot on, with Cuz out he thinks he has to do way too much and is just throwing up junk. With Cuz, I can live with his bad couple shots per game because he usually takes better shots overall. But his errant shots late in the 2nd Clippers game, the Rockets game and this game against the Warriors just killed us
He's been so efficient his first couple years with the Kings, but he would have Cousins in most of those games. Whenever he goes into Rudy iso mode and tries to take over the game, problems happen. Last night and against the Clippers on Halloween were especially bad even if he hit a big 3 late in both games. He was 15-28 in the 2 games Cousins started and finished with only 2 turnovers, and is 34-93 in the 5 since with 12 turnovers. Also, this team needs a 3 and D type of player so bad right now. If McLemore could hit his shots and not commit stupid turnovers he could be that guy. The Kings have 8 straight games vs the East after the Spurs game Monday, 5 are on the road. Gotta start making up some ground soon and hopefully reach .500 by January.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors ha a shitty night and almost still won by double digits
Warriors win this game by at least 25pts 9 times out of 10, they were fortunate to have the Kings best starter and best bench player out in their worst game of the year or they might have actually lost. It was bound to happen though, they've been so red hot shooting to start the year, especially Steph, they were due for an off night.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Spurs tend to lose games they should win a lot so I wouldn't be too down on the Kings. lol. Wouldn't be shocked to see SA lose to the Kings tomorrow.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Spurs tend to lose games they should win a lot so I wouldn't be too down on the Kings. lol. Wouldn't be shocked to see SA lose to the Kings tomorrow.
That's true, most teams find a way to lose games they should win. The difference is, the Spurs are all but guaranteed to win 50+ games and get a top 4 seed in the West so losing a few games they could have lost isn't the end of the world. While the Kings will be fighting for their lives to get a 7th or 8th seed so every winnable game they lose is a crushing defeat. As for Tomorrow, I'd say the Kings have a chance only if Cousins plays.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, most teams find a way to lose games they should win. The difference is, the Spurs are all but guaranteed to win 50+ games and get a top 4 seed in the West so losing a few games they could have lost isn't the end of the world. While the Kings will be fighting for their lives to get a 7th or 8th seed so every winnable game they lose is a crushing defeat. As for Tomorrow, I'd say the Kings have a chance only if Cousins plays.
I actually read yesterday or the day before that Cousins was returning tomorrow...first thought was "Of course he is."

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually read yesterday or the day before that Cousins was returning tomorrow...first thought was "Of course he is."
He can't afford to miss too many more, our backup PG and 6th man is gonna be out though which will hurt the 2nd unit. Maybe Marco can step up and have a big game vs his former team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland has looked surprisingly good in the first 2 weeks of the season.