• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be interesting down the stretch....

Heat have: Magic, Celtics, Pistons

Hawks have: Washington, Cleveland Boston

Boston has: Milwaukee, Heat, Atlanta, Charlotte (pretty tough)

Charlotte: Washington, Boston, Orlando....

lot of teams playing eachother still...interesting....

Atlanta 9 back
Boston 9 1/2
Charlotte 10
Miami 10

should be a good finish...im just glad these teams all have to play their balls off down the stretch- especially the older vets on these teams...

looks like my prediction of the Heat being the 6th seed is going to end up being pretty damn close....if not spot fucking on.

Still going to be extremely hard for Miami to finish in the 6th seed. Boston plays Atlanta tomorrow. Doesn't matter what the result is, Miami owns the 3 way tiebreaker I believe so they're going to enter the game Sunday Night vs Orlando in 4th place

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup....a regular season loss in March is just plain devastating to a team that was in the Finals a few months before and will be back a few months later.......its those losses in March of the regular season that REALLY sting...i dont know how i will ever forget that game...its just etched into my memory...lol.....

know what makes it hilarious, though. you'd've NEVER shut up if the results were reversed. I know it, YOU know it, and so does everyone who reads your bullshit...

now DO stop with that "it wasn't a big deal to me" BS...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad they don't have that same HC advantage vs any top team in the West.
Best you're going to do is wrap up a runner up trophy.

followed by the runner-up parade, the runner-up banner, and the runner-up ring ceremony to start the season...

oughta get some great press...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
know what makes it hilarious, though. you'd've NEVER shut up if the results were reversed. I know it, YOU know it, and so does everyone who reads your bullshit...

now DO stop with that "it wasn't a big deal to me" BS...

If it wasn't a big deal to him, he wouldn't have disappeared like he did. But then, he always disappears when they lose.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be interesting down the stretch....

Heat have: Magic, Celtics, Pistons

Hawks have: Washington, Cleveland Boston

Boston has: Milwaukee, Heat, Atlanta, Charlotte (pretty tough)

Charlotte: Washington, Boston, Orlando....

lot of teams playing eachother still...interesting....

Atlanta 9 back
Boston 9 1/2
Charlotte 10
Miami 10

should be a good finish...im just glad these teams all have to play their balls off down the stretch- especially the older vets on these teams...

looks like my prediction of the Heat being the 6th seed is going to end up being pretty damn close....if not spot fucking on.

You put a lot of time and energy mentioning rest down the stretch. Cleveland's had it pretty easy the last few weeks in terms of schedule. I'd be more concerned about your lack of defense. Either way, everyone knows Cleveland's making it to the Finals. But how's Lue going to fix your defense? Because that's what's going to be needed against the Spurs/Warriors.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
followed by the runner-up parade, the runner-up banner, and the runner-up ring ceremony to start the season...

and Wiggy bragging about how awesome the Cavs are for not winning a title again.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Those Eastern conference championship rings must look really nice though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami needs to win 2 of their final 3 games IMO to get HCA.

I'm a big Boston fan tomorrow since we win the tiebreaker with Atlanta and Charlotte.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are spoiled by the durability of James. He has never missed a playoff game. Not once ... ever. His teams have played in 178 postseason games, and he's played them all.

He's averaged 42.5 minutes per postseason game -- resting an average of 5.5 minutes.

A major part of ability is durability. James has been on the court for huge minutes in the games that have meant the most. So I don't anticipate the Cavs having to play a postseason game without their future Hall-of-Famer. He is in tremendous physical condition, much better than a year ago when he carried the Cavs to The Finals.

Much has been written and discussed about how the offense and defense runs through James. No doubt about that. That's especially true this season, where he has been named the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for February and March. He is an incredible force, turning the Cavs into contenders.

Like so many, Smith benefits from the defensive attention given to James -- and his ability to pass to open teammates.

Defensively, his presence simply demands more from his teammates. That's especially true when James has his defense in high gear.

But perhaps the most remarkable part of looking at the Cavs with and without James is how he has never missed a playoff game. And he probably won't this season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vucevic really tore you guys a new asshole tonight huh? what position does he play?

He always kill us. Nothing to see here.

20 shot attempts for a Center should get you close to 30 points.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he fucking shot 60% on 20 attempts!!! LOL...thats freaking great on that kind of volume.

It is. Centers should shoot 60% IMO unless you're shooting 3's. Some players just kill your team. He's one of the players. Been killing the Heat since 2012 or so.

Also should be noted Amare and UD played 20 minutes at Center tonight

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're really bragging about #1 seed in a conference with only one championship contender? Wow ok
i just htink its funny you admit the Heat cant contend- and they dont even have teh cap space to bring this years team back...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just htink its funny you admit the Heat cant contend- and they dont even have teh cap space to bring this years team back...

I don't get what's so funny. The Heat were never considered as a title contender. There were only 4 championship contenders in the league since camps open.

Now if we had a healthy Bosh to play with this current roster. That would be a different story.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a center with a good offensive game. He should be around 60%.

My point exactly. If Whiteside attempted 20 shots nightly, he would avg 25+ PPG. You take 20 shots as a Center, it should be expected to score at minimum 25 PPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.