• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, putting it all together the numbers say they're WORSE all around than they were last year. we-hell, no wonder Wiggy's celebrating...:rolleyes2:

still, they are the EC's best team, so they SHOULD make it to the finals. it just won't be the walk in the park WiggityWack claims it'll be...

I WILL admit the playoffs are gonna get interesting...

I completely agree. Wiggy's waiting for people to put together a case of why the Cavs won't make the Finals. There's a remote chance that happens. Cleveland will go to the Finals given that there's no real contender in the East outside of Cleveland. I just don't give the Cavs a shot against the Spurs or Dubs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I can't onto what he was trying to do. Lebron says he feels the best he's ever felt for years. So why his FG% down so low this season? Why is he shooting the worse from beyond the arc this season in his career? Why have the Cavs defense regressed from last season? Looking at the defensive rankings in terms of one of the most important stats - Opposition FG%, they're just average:

2015-16 Regular Season NBA Team Stats and League Leaders - Defense Per Game - National Basketball Association - ESPN
Yes- the Cavs are worse than last year--- LeBron is playing better this year- the team is going to surpass its win total by AT LEAST 5-6 games-- the team is scoring more points per game- and giving up less points per game than last year.

I mean- are you really this stupid Heatles?----

The Cavs

ARe scoring more points than last year per game
Are giving up less points per game than last year
will finish with AT LEAST 5-6 more wins

they are worse though! lol....did you eat paint chips as a child Heatles?

WHILe keeping in mind that LeBron is playing the fewest minutes per game in his career----- and is peaking at the EXACT right time.....

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes- the Cavs are worse than last year--- LeBron is playing better this year- the team is going to surpass its win total by AT LEAST 5-6 games-- the team is scoring more points per game- and giving up less points per game than last year.

The Cavs

Lebron numbers are almost identical to last year......There's a few slight differences but for the most part his numbers are identical to last season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 2 Heat games are on TNT.

Remember when Wiggy said the only reason the Heat were on national tv was due to Lebron? LMFAO

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Cavs

WHILe keeping in mind that LeBron is playing the fewest minutes per game in his career----- and is peaking at the EXACT right time.....

Win total is also irrelevant, especially because of how poor their record was after 40 games last year.
Only total that matters is 16 playoffs wins.
Despite all of your ramblings, you know you don't believe it will happen or you'd have a whole lot of bets going right now with people who are confident it won't happen.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Wiggy brag about making the finals and losing again this summer will be comical. I can't wait

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys- win total is irrelevant to compare how the CAvs played from last year to this year- did u know that? lol

you guys really never fail to disappoint. :L
:tsk:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next 2 Heat games are on TNT.

Remember when Wiggy said the only reason the Heat were on national tv was due to Lebron? LMFAO

I hope that Miami, Atlanta & Charlotte lose all of their remaining games. That would really help the Celtics out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that Miami, Atlanta & Charlotte lose all of their remaining games. That would really help the Celtics out.

You guys are fine IMO. I think the 3rd seed is yours unless Miami manages to beat Boston on the final day of the regular season and force a 3 way tiebreaker. I don't see Boston possibly losing any games until Miami so they're a lock for 49 wins. Boston wins the H2H tiebreaker with Miami but loses any 3 way tiebreaker with Miami as Miami would get the advantage for being division winner

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are fine IMO. I think the 3rd seed is yours unless Miami manages to beat Boston on the final day of the regular season and force a 3 way tiebreaker. I don't see Boston possibly losing any games until Miami so they're a lock for 49 wins. Boston wins the H2H tiebreaker with Miami but loses any 3 way tiebreaker with Miami as Miami would get the advantage for being division winner

The Celtics will go farther than the Cavs in the Playoffs. Wiggy's head explodes in 3...2...1.:D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey guys- win total is irrelevant to compare how the CAvs played from last year to this year- did u know that? lol

you guys really never fail to disappoint. :L
:tsk:

Who expected the Cavs to play how they did in the first 40 games last year? Please get out of here with their nonsense. Everyone knew that Cavs would perform more how they did in the 2nd half of the year.

Did you really think the Cavs would go backwards this year?

And to @TurnUpTheHeat points, when your goal is to win a title, regular season wins mean nothing if you can't win 16 games from Mid April-Mid June.

I'm pretty sure Warriors fans won't give a damn about their 73-9/74-8 record if they don't win the title this season. At the end of day when your season is championship or bust, regular season win totals mean nothing because starting April 16th everyone is 0-0 again

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing D-Wade 3 point shooting to Lebron 3 point shooting is just retarded. One player actually attempts several 3's nightly while the other knows his range and pretty much never attempts 3. Lebron attempts just under 4 threes per game. D-Wade attempted 4 threes in the month of March. That comparison just shows the low basketball IQ you have.

And you claim in the last 2 months his 3 pt shot has got going? He shot 33% from 3 in March and 28% from 3 in February......

C'mon now. That's not nice. You know how Wiggy hates things like logic and facts.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who expected the Cavs to play how they did in the first 40 games last year? Please get out of here with their nonsense. Everyone knew that Cavs would perform more how they did in the 2nd half of the year.

Did you really think the Cavs would go backwards this year?

And to @TurnUpTheHeat points, when your goal is to win a title, regular season wins mean nothing if you can't win 16 games from Mid April-Mid June.

I'm pretty sure Warriors fans won't give a damn about their 73-9/74-8 record if they don't win the title this season. At the end of day when your season is championship or bust, regular season win totals mean nothing because starting April 16th everyone is 0-0 again

I'm surprised Wiggy doesn't understand this with all of those titles the Cavs have won. :dhd:

Status
Not open for further replies.